021. 162 candles

Lexa and Elena entered the Grill, and both saw Stefan having a great time with Lexi and Brooke

Lexa and Elena entered the Grill, and both saw Stefan having a great time with Lexi and Brooke. The twins smiled in response, as Brooke caught their eyes and smiled back.

Suddenly, Damon came up behind them. "Stefan smiles. Alert the media." He said. Elena frowned, whilst Lexa turned to him, "You haven't given him a lot of reasons to be happy lately." She said, bluntly, her arms crossed.

"Oh, you're right. Poor Stefan persecuted throughout eternity by his depraved brother; does it get tiring being so righteous?" Damon asked Lexa. "It flares up in the presence of psychopaths." Elena said looking to her sister with a slight smirk, as Alexia smirked back.

"Ouch! Well, consider this psychopath's feelings get hurt." Damon admitted. Lexa then glared to Damon, "What feelings? I doubt you have a heart considering all of the nasty things you've done since you came back to town." Lexa spat, as both Damon and Elena's eyes widened.

"Is this about Caroline? Look I get it, you're angry and jealous that she has a thing for me instead of you, but you shouldn't hold that against me. Y'know I'd gladly drop Caroline for you, Lexa." Damon said cockily, before offering a wink. Lexa's glare deepened as she took a step forward and put her hand on Damon's shoulder.

Quickly, she siphoned magic from the vampire, before causing him to fall to his knees as she used her powers on him, inflicting head pain so severe pain that he winced in pain. Elena's mouth fell open, as she watched this. Lexa was so blind with rage, that she didn't even think about how her twin and other people were watching this.

"You stay the hell away from Caroline or I'll really hurt you." She growled. "And my friends call me Lexa. You and I will never be friends." Lexa hissed before she released her magic, and stormed away from Damon. Elena stood there in complete shock, unsure of what she just witnessed, before she quickly went after her twin, to ask questions.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa approached Stefan with a smile, a drink in her hand that she'd bought for the vampire. "Happy millionth birthday, old man." She grinned, before she offered the drink to the Salvatore. Stefan raised his eyebrows and just chuckled, "Old man? Wow thanks Lexa." He said, sarcastically as Lexa just laughed in response.

"How's your birthday going?" Lexa asked, sipping from her glass of Pepsi. "It's been fun.. birthdays aren't that exciting after having so many though." Stefan admitted, as Lexa shrugged, "I guess."

"I'm hiding from Elena... she just saw me nearly explode your brothers head." Lexa admitted a little nervously. "Oh god.. what did Damon do this time?" Stefan asked, with a frown. "He flirted with me.. old man can't take a hint." The brunette huffed dramatically, "But now Elena's probably got so many questions for me." She added, with a sigh... part of her wished she hadn't been so reckless... but Damon deserved it.