025. the turning point

Elena and Jenna stopped in another part of the school, Lexa with them

Elena and Jenna stopped in another part of the school, Lexa with them. Despite not having a source of magic to draw power from, Elena felt a bit safer if her magical twin was with them.

Elena faced Jenna, "When Logan came to the house, what did he say?" She. asked frantically. "Fake flattery. Stupid, dimpled grin. Puppy dog eyes." Jenna trailed off. "Oh god.. what a jerk." Lexa confessed, looking unimpressed as she had some sort of vendetta against Logan. "I'm serious, Jenna. How did he act? What did he say?" Elena demanded, thinking that the pair weren't taking this situation seriously.

"He was the usual Logan, was charming, a little more manic than usual. He kept trying to convince me to let him in." Jenna insisted. "Ok, listen to me very carefully. Do not, under any circumstances, talk to him again. I'm serious, Jenna, like ever!" Elena begged her Aunt. "If he comes near our house again, I will hurt him... just saying." Lexa said to the pair casually.

Alaric entered the room, suddenly. "Hey Elena. Jenna" he greeted them, before looking to Lexa. "I don't believe we've met, I'm Alaric Saltzman." He said, surprised to see that she looked identical to Elena. Lexa gave a friendly nod, "I'm Alexia, Elena's twin sister." She said. "I can see that." Alaric replied with a chuckle. "Hi Mr. Saltzman." Elena replied to the teacher.

Alaric turned to Jenna, "Yeah, I was hoping to see you tonight." He said. "Career night is the new bowling." Jenna joked, causing Alaric to laugh. Lexa glances at her Aunt, then to Alaric, wondering what was up with them. She could definitely see the sparks.

"Ok, um, excuse me." Elena said, linking her arm with Lexa's before she dragged her out of the room. "Hey why are you dragging me— what is going on Elena?" Lexa asked hastily, as the pair stopped now. Elena faced her twin, "I don't fully know myself, which is why we need to find Stefan." She insisted.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Stefan was outside of the school, talking to Damon on the phone, who was back at the Salvatore Boarding House. "Logan Fell is a vampire and when I find him again, I'm gonna destroy him limb by limb." Damon simply explained to his younger brother.

The Gilbert twins exited the school and looked.around for Stefan. Stefan saw them but doesn't acknowledge them as he continued to speak to his brother.

Stefan looked to Damon. "What happened? Are you ok?" He asked. Lexa then spotted Stefan leaning against the railing, and pointed him out to Elena. The brunette twins then approach him. "No, I'm not ok. I was ambushed. I was shot. " Damon explained, "Now, I'm vengeful. Just got to find him."

"Well, there's no need. He's here at the school." Stefan declared. "You're kidding me. Why the hell is he there?" Damon groaned. "He's working the crowd."

"Well, I'll be right there." Damon decided.

Elena and Lexa walked over go Stefan, crossing their arms. "So. Anything you'd like to share?" They both asked him in unison, as Stefan blinked in surprise that they'd spoken in sync.

Moments later Stefan, Lexa and Elena were walking down the hallway. Matt and Sienna walked in the opposite direction. "Hey." Matt said to them as Sienna just gives them a smile.

Elena stopped them, "Hey, have you seen Logan Fell, the news guy?" She quickly asked. "Yeah. He just gave Caroline a ride home." Matt said, before the pair walked away. Alexia's eyes widen, as she feels her heart sink, "Fuck." She hissed under her breath.

She looked to Elena, who looked at Stefan. Stefan started to walk away. "Stay here." He said to the Gilberts quickly. Elena just watched Stefan leave with a look of anguish on her face.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Tyler, Sienna and Allira were leaning against Matt's truck. Matt approached them now. "We need a ride." Tyler insisted, as Sienna gave Matt a cheesy grin, Allira just awkwardly waved. "Sure." Matt responded, feeling like he was becoming the Lockwood Taxi. Tyler then went towards the passenger's door, as Sienna and Allira headed to the back doors.

"Look, I like Caroline." Matt declared, as Tyler stopped and looked at him. "She's got this thing....this way about her....and I like her ok? And I'm not gonna defend it or apologize about."

"Ok." Tyler replied.

"So stop your little bromance bitch act."

"Ok."

A smirk formed on Sienna's lips, as she looks to Matt. The blonde blushed, as she offered him a wink. "Matty's in loooove." She teased. Matt walked over to the driver's side and got in. Tyler got in the other side shortly after.

Once everyone had their seatbelts on, Sienna piped up with, "Just remember who kissed Caroline first." She bragged. Allira looked at Sienna with exasperation, that she'd brag about kissing a girl Matt wanted to pursue.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Stefan closed the front door behind him, as he stood onto the front porch, facing Lexa. "Hey, thank you for coming. Damon will deal with Logan, but I didn't want to leave Caroline alone." Stefan admitted. Lexa gave a nod, "Of course—she's my best friend." She replied, adamantly.

Stefan stepped aside so Lexa could enter the house. Lexa took a step forward then turned to Stefan. "Is it true you're leaving town?" She asked, eyeing Stefan. Hesitantly, the vampire nodded. "Were you really going to leave without saying goodbye?" Lexa asked, sternly seeming hurt by this. "I thought it'd be easier that way..." Stefan confessed as Lexa frowned.

Lexa wanted to get angry, to try and convince Stefan to stay as the Gilbert had grown rather fond of him.. but she didn't have the energy after the night they'd had. "You do what you've got to do Stef. If you're going to leave, you can at least say goodbye." Lexa spoke bluntly. Before Stefan could reply, Lexa walked into Caroline's home and closed the door.

She walked down the hall and to Caroline's bedroom. "Lexa?" The blonde blurted, seeing the twin walk into her room. "Hey Care." Lexa flashed a smile. "I had the weirdest dream.." Caroline admitted.

"Hey my head hurts.. can you get me a glass of water?" Caroline asked. Lexa gave Caroline a sympathetic smile, "Sure hunny." She said, before swiftly leaving.

A minute later, she returned to Caroline's room with a glass of water and a packet of crisps from the pantry. She slid into the covers after handing Caroline the glass. "Thanks Lexa." Caroline replied tiredly.

Lexa placed the crisps on the side table, before laying down now. "Do we wanna watch a movie or something?" Lexa asked, as Caroline yawned. "Actually.. I'm pretty tired." She responded.

"I could honestly fall asleep right now too." Lexa admitted, as Caroline suddenly put her arms around Alexia, before leaning her head on her chest. The Gilbert blushed for a moment, before she then also wrapped her arms around Caroline.

"Goodnight Lexa, love you." Caroline yawned. "Night Care, love you too." Lexa replied before the pair closed their eyes, beginning to drift off to sleep.