061. plan b

"What's Katherine doing in Mystic Falls?" Damon and Natasha asked, in unison, as Mason doesn't answer

"What's Katherine doing in Mystic Falls?" Damon and Natasha asked, in unison, as Mason doesn't answer. Damon then brushed the end of the wolfsbane across Mason's cheek, as it began to burn, causing Mason to scream. Jeremy looked uncomfortable by this method of torture, whilst Natasha had her usual sweet smile, not at all phased by this.

Damon pulled the wolfsbane away. "Why is she here?" He asked. Mason finally answered, "She's here with me. Why do you ask, you jealous?" This caused Natasha to snort, amusedly. "How rude of me. You know, I just realized, I didn't offer you anything to eat." Damon declared, before he shoved the wolfsbane into Mason's mouth, causing Mason to grunt and groan in pain.

"Yummy!" Natasha chirped, clapping her hands together as Damon chuckled. The vampire stopped, as Mason spat up the wolfsbane and coughed.

"Why do you want the moonstone?" Damon asked as Mason scoffed, "Screw you!" Damon replied, "Ahhh! Wrong answer!"

Jeremy sighed, not enjoying this, "If he was gonna say anything, he would have already!" He declared, not wanting to watch Mason be tortured anymore. Damon shrugged, "I'm taking your eyes now." He decided.

"You know.." Natasha trailed off. "If you don't talk.. we can always go after your daughter. If you're a werewolf, surely she has the gene." Natasha threatened as Mason finally spoke up. "The well! You can find it there! Just.. don't go after Sienna, I beg of you." Mason blurted, as Damon held the wolfsbane up to Mason, threateningly.

"I know where it is. I want to know what it does and why you want it." Damon declared. Mason answered, "I'm getting it for Katherine." Natasha raised an eyebrow, "Why?" She asked. "She's gonna use it to lift the curse."

Natasha and Damon shared an unconvinced glance. "Of the moon?" The Petrova asked. "Now, why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want?" Damon admitted. Mason answered, "So I wouldn't have to turn anymore."

"Why?" Natasha questioned before Mason answered, "Because she loves me."

Natasha and Damon burst into laughter, as Mason deadpanned them. "Because she loves you?!" Natasha blurted, before laughing harder. "Now- now I get it. You're just stupid. Katherine doesn't love you. She's using you, you moron." Damon said, as Mason frowned. "I'm done talking." He declared.

"Yes, you are."

Damon handed Jeremy the wolfsbane, "It's time to take a walk, Jeremy." He declared as Jeremy shook his head, "I'm staying." Natasha frowned, "No, you should go." Jeremy replied, "I'm staying. He's had enough." He declared, not wanting to watch Allira's Uncle receive any more torture from the devious duo.