095. connor fucking callahan

When Lexa's eyes finally opened, she found herself laying on the backseat of a car

When Lexa's eyes finally opened, she found herself laying on the backseat of a car. She blinked, completely confused before she remembered that Isaiah had snapped her neck.

She sat up abruptly, finding Isaiah in the driver seat of the car. "Where are we?" The heretic asked, looking around. "Ah, good morning. Nice of you to finally keep me company on this road trip." Isaiah insisted before Lexa glared, "Where the hell are we?"

"Nearing Kingsport." The Mikealson answered, before the Gilbert glared, "What?!"

Suddenly, Lexa mumbled some spell under her breath, which caused the car to lose traction on the road and suddenly do a flip in the air before smashing to the ground.... all the while Lexa had escaped the vehicle to watch the chaos unfold.

"Seriously? Why the anger?" Isaiah asked, heaving himself out of the destroyed vehicle. "You killed me. Now we're even, bitch boy."

"Excuse me?"

"You're Klaus' bitch boy."

Isaiah frowned, as he neared Lexa. "You're a sassy little thing aren't you?" He asked rhetorically, as he approached her. "I can see why Klaus fancies you. Psychotic bitch seems to be his type."

Lexa just frowned.

"For the record, I'm not Klaus' bitch boy. He is my brother, and I am making sure he keeps his deal by using you as leverage." He explained. The Gilbert frowned, "What is this deal you keep mentioning?" She asked. Isaiah kept his lips tight shut.

"Fine. I guess I'll just go home." Lexa shrugged, as she turned around, prepared to zoom away. "You'll never find Stefan if you leave." Isaiah stated, as Lexa froze at his words. "He means something to you... I can see it."

Lexa turned around, her eyes filled with rage. "Stefan is my family! And if either of you Mikealson's have done something to him—" She snapped suddenly, but she then closed her eyes for a moment, and took a large inhale before she exhaled. "Take me to him." The heretic calmly demanded.

"As you wish." Isaiah smirked, which only angered Lexa more.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

The Mikealson and the Gilbert reached Kingsport, as Isaiah poked the girl with questions she didn't want to answer. "So... when did you turn?" He asked. Lexa kept her eyes away from the boy, as she answered, "Recently."

"Oh, I can tell. You seem to be struggling to adapt to your new impulses and intensified emotions." Isaiah admitted before he asked, "How did you turn?"