098. disturbing behaviour

Gloria seemed focused, as she held onto Rebekah's hand, trying to locate the necklace

Gloria seemed focused, as she held onto Rebekah's hand, trying to locate the necklace. Soon, she dropped it and looked at Klaus, Isaiah, Alexia and Stefan.

"I found it." She said, before Rebekah demanded, "So where is it?"

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..."

Rebekah frowned, "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back." She seethed. Gloria shrugged, "Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details." She said as Klaus was growing impatient, "So dive."

Gloria looked up, "I need more time. And space. You're harshing my ju-ju." The older Mikealson shrugged, "We can wait." Gloria replied, "I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked."

Stefan and Lexa share a look before Stefan spoke up, "Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

The lawns of the Lockwood mansion were filled with people sitting at tables at the party. Elena, Sienna and Caroline were sitting apart from the party on a bench, before Bonnie joined them with her grimoire under her arm, and Elena's necklace in her hand.

"What's that for?" Sienna asked, to which Elena answered, "My necklace has been burning me... so Bonnie is trying to find out why." The Lockwood frowned, "Your necklace from Stefan?" The Gilbert nodded in response. "That's so weird.."

Caroline turned to Elena, finally tuning into the conversation. "So you're not like, switching Salvatores, are you?" She asked, as Elena stopped in her tracks, surprised by this question. Sienna on the other hand, almost choked on her own saliva trying to laugh. "What?! What the hell has happened while I've been gone!" The werewolf laughed, surprised by this. "Nothing! I am not switching Salvatores." Elena huffed at Caroline.

"As your friend who worries for you daily, what is the deal with you and Damon?" The Forbes asked. Elena frowned, "There is no deal. He's been just as focused on finding Stefan as I have." Sienna shrugged, "Yeah, but that doesn't make him any less Damon." She reminded the doppelgänger.

"If my own father, who I love dearly, can't change me. No one's changing Damon. Not even you." Caroline added, as Elena was starting to feel like she was being ganged up on. "Look, why are we even talking about this?" Elena asked, seeming annoyed.

"Hey guys." Bonnie piped up, catching their attention. Elena, Sienna and Caroline turned to see that Elena's necklace was levitating and rising slowly in the air. "I'm not doing anything. It has its own magic." Bonnie admitted.