112. the new deal

In the Old Witch house Stefan exited the basement, though he stopped in his tracks as he could hear the sound of a vampire rushing past him

The Salvatore quickly turned back into the basement, seeming surprised when he saw Lexa seated on the edge of one of the coffins.

"Lexa.." Stefan blurted, keeping his eyes on the heretic as she seemed different. Lexa faced, with a tightlipped smile, "Hello Steffie."

"You turned off your humanity." Stefan stated, taking a few steps towards the Gilbert as she got off of the coffin and walked over to another, tapping her nails on it before she grabbed the handle to open it.

"And you kidnapped some Originals..." Lexa trailed off, meeting Rebekah's lifeless body as she opened the coffin. "Natasha isn't going to be happy." She stated.

"Neither is Klaus, which is what I'm counting on." Stefan declared as he watched Alexia close the coffin and approach another one, opening it to reveal Isaiah.

"Oh, you even stole your brother's bisexual awakening. He's gonna throw a tantrum like a little boy when he realises..." Lexa admitted, as Stefan frowned, "What are you doing here?" He asked, trying to make clear what her intentions were.

Lexa shrugged, closing Isaiah's coffin before she turned to Stefan. "I'm bored." She answered, "I thought I'd come visit my best friend instead of heading home." The heretic added.

"Is that so?" Stefan asked, "Or is there a reason you don't want to return to Mystic Falls?" He asked, prying now.

Lexa kept her eyes fixed on the vampire, as she let out a humourless laugh. "I don't want to deal with Damon or Klaus' tantrums, or Elena or Sienna's whining... or even Bonnie or Caroline telling me that this isn't me, I should turn it all back on."

"I just wish you had of called first... before Bonnie found me." Stefan said, as Bonnie was the only other person who knew about Stefan trying to hide the Original coffins. He wouldn't have called Bonnie if he knew Lexa was coming, because Lexa would hide the coffins to spite Klaus also.

"Well I am here now. Let me guess, these need to stay hidden from Klaus?" Alexia asked, as Stefan nodded. "Klaus took everything from me. I want to make him feel the way I do."

"Well, that makes two of us." The Gilbert replied. "Although... I don't think I even need to do anything." She stated as Stefan looked confused. "What do you mean?" He asked.

At second glance, the coffins were gone, being completely hidden by the witch spirits within the house. "Wow.." Stefan blurted, his lips curving into a smile. "They hate Klaus as much as we do." He replied.