056. memory lane

Lexa and Jenna were in the kitchen, prepping some stuff for the barbecue

Lexa and Jenna were in the kitchen, prepping some stuff for the barbecue. "Thanks for letting me invite Caroline. She could use a day of distraction." Lexa spoke up, giving her Aunt a smile. "Well, she's not the plus one I'm worried about. Why is Damon coming?" Jenna asked. Lexa shrugged before she sighed, "Ask Elena."

"Because Alaric is a pity taker. Come on Jenna, be nice." Elena spoke up, walking by the kitchen. "I'll be nice when Damon learns to keep his paws off you two." Jenna huffed to her nieces.

Lexa laughed in response to that. Truthfully, days ago she would have said she disliked Damon.. they were frenemies if anything.. but Lexa felt different ever since Damon helped her the night she'd been attacked by Katherine. She was starting to think that maybe, the pair could be friends.

Lexa also believed something must have changed that day between Damon and Elena, because now Damon wasn't constantly trying to flirt with her, but instead her twin.

Mason entered the kitchen, "Good news! I found the shot glasses!" He announced. "You're here for 10 minutes and I'm already back under the bleachers at the pep rally." Jenna laughed, acting all nostalgic. "Like old times, huh? Only I didn't swipe this bottle from my old man." Mason explained.

"Only I did instead." Sienna declared, entering the room as she held up an expensive bottle of liquor that had belonged to her father. Lexa saw this and grinned, "This is our cue to leave." She decided as the girlfriends exit the kitchen, and go outside onto the porch.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Everyone was sitting in the lounge room playing Pictionary, as Damon is drawing a wolf with a tutu. Alexia and Sienna were sitting together, the Lockwood's head leaning against Alexia's shoulder, as their arms were linked. Sienna noticed Caroline giving them daggers every few seconds. Sienna frowned, not understanding.. she thought Caroline was past all of the jealousy she had of her.

"Dress! Ballerina!" Jenna called out, trying to figure out Damon's drawing. "Puppy! Puppy with a tutu!" Alaric suggested. Damon shook his head, "No, no!" Lexa spoke up, "A dog! Hound-dog!"

"Dances with Wolves!" Mason declared as Damon nodded, pointing to Mason, "Mason wins...again." He announced. "How is that a wolf?" Jenna frowned. "Uncle Mase... that's a terrible drawing." Allira piped up, from beside Jeremy.

Minutes later, everyone was seated at the table with a pie in front of them. Damon handed a cake knife towards Mason, asking "Why don't you start us off?"

"Sure." Mason answered. Sienna frowned at this, but then looked a bit relieved as he took a slice of pie with his hands, not with the knife. "I apologize, I'm an animal."