009. night of the comet

Lexa entered through the front door of her home

Lexa entered through the front door of her home. "Hey Lena, Hey Aunt Jenna." She called out, before approaching the couch where the pair were seated. "Where have you been Lexa?" Jenna asked, more curious than anything. "I went and visited Vicki in the hospital." She responded, before taking a seat in between the pair.

"Wait.. Vicki as in.. Jeremy's Vicki?" Jenna asked, trying to connect the dots. "Yep. Vicki was with Lexa and Jeremy." Elena informed their Aunt. "Yikes.. Lexa, surely you can do better than that." Jenna responded. Lexa frowned, not wanting to have this conversation right now.

"Well, how is Vicki?" Elena then asked. "She is doing really well.. she's going home tomorrow." Lexa explained to Elena. "That's awesome news." Elena replied, with a smile.

"I'm gonna make some tea, do you girls want some?" Jenna asked her nieces, as she got off the couch and walked into the kitchen. "Yes please!" The twins responded in unison.

"Lexa, I have a lot to catch you up on.." Elena laughed nervously, as she was going to catch Alexia up on what'd happened at Stefan's house earlier that day. "I'm listening." Lexa responded, with a slight smirk as she propped her chin on her hand.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena, Lexa and Bonnie were handing out pamphlets, for the comet event. "Tonight, night of the comet! Would you like a program?" Lexa asked strangers walking by, some taking pamphlets and some straight up ignoring her.

"Would you like a program?" Bonnie was asking strangers too, before she turned to Elena.  "He didn't call, huh?" She asked, referring to Stefan. "Or text. But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff. We've never gotten to the texting part." Elena admitted. "That's an important milestone in any relationship." Bonnie then huffed. "That's what I said!!" Lexa added loudly, before looking to her sister.

"The timing is wrong, anyway." Elena sighed, hoping to change the topic. "When is it ever right?" Bonnie asked. "I'm not ready, Bonnie." Elena responded. "Who is?" Bonnie and Lexa asked, in unison, before they turned to eachother and laughed.

Lexa then looked over Bonnie's shoulder and noticed Caroline. "Hey, I'll be back, gonna go talk to Care." She said before she quickly walked away. Bonnie just grinned as she watched Lexa walk towards Caroline, before she turned her attention back to Elena.

"At least I put myself out there." Elena said, going back to their conversation. "Is that what you're calling it?" Bonnie asked. "What do you mean?" Elena said, eyeing her friend. "All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't." Bonnie insisted.

Caroline could see Damon within the crowd and approached him... but when she got closer, he was gone. The blonde frowned, before she turned around to notice Lexa approaching her.