069. i owe you

Alexia opened the front door, to see Stefan and Damon are standing on the front porch

"Hey. Uh, can we talk?" Stefan asked. Lexa gave Damon a slight glare, before looking back to Stefan with a softer expression. "Sure. But he better behave himself." Lexa said as Damon scoffed, "I always do."

Lexa let the Salvatores inside, as Elena came down the stairs. "Stefan? Damon?" She blurted. "They want to talk to us about something." Lexa informed her twin.

The four made their way to the couch, the twins sitting beside Stefan. Damon tried to squeeze next to Lexa, but she threw him off of the couch with telekinesis, after siphoning from Stefan.

"You're never gonna forgive me for the fact that I killed your girlfriend's dad, are you?" Damon asked, standing up now. Lexa turned to him, her expression sour. "Probably not, no." She confessed. Damon opened his mouth to protest but Stefan gave him a look as if to say, "Shut up."

The Salvatore brothers explained that they had gone to visit Katherine, to try and get the Moonstone. The Petrova tried to make a deal with them, that if they get her out of the tomb, she'll give them the Moonstone and she will disappear from Mystic Falls, forever.

"You don't believe her, do you?" Lexa asked, her arms crossed. Damon frowned, offended by this accusation. "No, of course not. We just want the moonstone."

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan explained. "No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Elena asked, "How do you destroy it?" And Stefan answered, "By releasing it from the moonstone."

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?" Elena asked. "Cause we have three crafty witches on our side." Damon answered, referring to Bonnie, Lexa and Natasha. Lexa nodded, "I would be happy to do it."

"We already discussed it with Bonnie. She agreed to do anything she could to help us." Stefan spoke up as Lexa pouted, pretending to be offended. "It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you." Elena stated the obvious as Stefan replied, "We're gonna get it from her."

Damon piped up with, "Well, what he means to say is, we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to." Stefan added, "Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for her to return it. I'm sure with Lexa's help, they'll definitely manage."

"Wow. I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out." Elena confessed as Damon simply nodded, "Yep. We're awesome."

"Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it." Elena declared as Lexa, Stefan and Damon exchanged looks. "What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice." Lexa spoke up. "What about Klaus?" Elena asked her sister. "We'll find him right after we get the moonstone." Stefan declared but Elena wasn't budging. "Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, including the three of you."