032. fool me once

Stefan and Lexa entered the study with anxious looks plastered on their faces

Stefan and Lexa entered the study with anxious looks plastered on their faces. Damon, who was reading through Emily's grimoire, didn't look up at them.

"Anna took Elena." Stefan and Lexa said in unison, hoping he'd finally look up at the pair. "Yeah, I got that from your 600 voice mails." Damon replied, still not caring.

The tired duo then strode across the room towards Damon. "Damon, we've been searching all night long, every single street in this stupid little town- What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?!" Lexa blurted, visibly panicked. "Well, then at least you know you'll see her again." Damon replied, still not looking up at the pair as he kept his eye on his book.

Lexa frowned, quickly touching Stefan's shoulder to siphon magic from him, before she said aloud a spell which threw the grimoire halfway across the room. Damon then looked up, frowning at the pair, "Hey! I was enjoying reading that!" He huffed.

"Damon, please." Stefan begged, before he sat down on the sofa, next to Damon. "What do you know? You were with Anna, you must know where's she living. Just tell me where I can find her." He pleaded.

Damon looked up at Stefan. "Nope. You can go. Really." He insisted as Lexa crossed her arms, growing frustrated. She outstretched her arm to touch one of the vampires, so she could siphon more magic to use on Damon, but Damon quickly vamp sped across the room, away from Lexa, dragging his brother with him. "If you touch me again, I will break your fingers." Damon scowled.

Stefan turned to his brother, ignoring the pair's bickering. "You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different, but your choices have erased anything good about you." He insisted. "But see, I also know you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry." He sighed.

"Apology accepted." Damon said, as both Stefan and Lexa looked at him in surprise.

"I mean this sincerely." Damon said, a plain face. Stefan and Lexa nod, anticipating his answer.

"I hope Elena dies."

Lexa clenched her fists in anger, feeling rage flow through her. Seeing this, and not wanting to be burnt alive, Damon vamp sped out of the room.

Stefan, seeing the siphon grow outraged, quickly sped over to her, and put his hands on her shoulders. "Lexa, Lexa hey. We're going to find her." He reassured her, as Lexa closed her eyes, and took a deep breath, as she tried to calm down. Once she opened her eyes, she was fighting back tears. The Gilbert gave Stefan a simple nod.

Stefan looked at Lexa sympathetically, she was really worried about Elena, even more than he could ever be. The vampire offered the girl a hug, hoping to comfort her. Lexa moved towards Stefan as she threw her arms around him.