094. the birthday party

Lexa, Caroline, Elena, Giorgia, Carmen and Tyler were fixing the Salvatore house up for the party

Lexa, Caroline, Elena, Giorgia, Carmen and Tyler were fixing the Salvatore house up for the party. Tyler had been in a good mood, upon hearing that his cousin was alive, but he didn't really get the chance to express his happiness as Elena decided to complain about her problems with Damon.

"I feel like I have to fight Damon every single time we get a lead on Stefan." Elena explained to the trio. "Maybe he doesn't want to find him." Tyler confessed as Caroline and Lexa frowned at him. Carmen and Giorgia shared surprised looks, as awkward tension filled the room. "Really?" Lexa finally asked, frustrated. "What? He's into you, isn't he?" Tyler then asked, looking to Elena.

Elena sighed, "The only reason Stefan left with Klaus was so that he could save Damon's life. I mean, trust me, Damon wants to find him." She insisted. "But you kissed him?" Tyler repeated as Caroline gave him a look. "Probably screwed with his head." Tyler then added.

"Don't worry about it. Look, yes I kissed him, but it was a... it was a goodbye kiss. I thought he was gonna die." Elena explained, with a sigh, before she exited the room to call Bonnie, who was spending the day with Brooklyn and Bruno.

When Elena was out of sight, Lexa turned to Tyler. "Just because we tell you things doesn't mean you're allowed to know them!" She huffed, as Caroline stood beside Lexa, her arms crossed as they both looked at Tyler.

"Sorry. I've gotta run if I'm gonna change and pick up Sophie in time." Tyler decided before Caroline asked, "Wait. You're bringing a date? Slutty Sophie is your date?" Lexa snorted, as she turned to pour herself a glass of bourbon, with a few drops of blood.

"Hey! It's been kinda slow in that department. And....I am horny all the time now!" Tyler huffed to Caroline. Caroline looked over to see that Lexa was pre-occupied before she turned back to Tyler and said quietly. "Yeah, tell me about it, sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode! It's a...vampire...thing. Yeah, our emotions are heightened and we're on overdrive."

Giorgia nudged Lexa quickly, before she motioned to Caroline. The Gilbert soon realised they were talking about sex, and Giorgia tried to get the point across that Caroline had been glancing at her crush, being Lexa, as she spoke about it.

Tyler nodded, "It's a werewolf thing too. Just like I can't turn it off." He confessed. Caroline replied, "Yeah. Well. Uh, I hope you'll get, uh, lucky tonight." Tyler just laughed, "I'll see you later."

"Yeah, see you later."

Once Tyler left, Giorgia and Carmen segregated themselves away from the pining best friends, to let the conversation of Caroline wanting to have sex with Lexa, happen.

Lexa turned to Caroline with a slight grin on her lips. "What?" Caroline asked, curiously. "Supernatural hearing, remember?" Lexa added, with a smirk. Caroline blushed suddenly, "I know we're remaining friends for now but... I um... I think about you, all of the time." The words escaped the blonde's lips, clearly suggestive.