039. dangerous lies

Lexa and Elena jumped onto the porch, staying by the wall to keep themselves hidden

Lexa and Elena jumped onto the porch, staying by the wall to keep themselves hidden. "Damn I wish I knew some sort of invisibility spell." Lexa huffed. They then started to move on, but stopped as they heard Frederick."Billy, Jacob, get back in here!" His voice roared.

The twins ran past the door and went down a staircase that lead to the cellar. Elena tried to open the door, but it was locked. Without hesitation, Lexa bust out one of the windowpanes with her fist, before unlocking the door and opening it.

The Gilbert's froze, as Lexa kept Elena behind her. They saw a man standing guard by a door at the end of the hallway. Elena grabbed a vervain syringe out and seemed ready to attack, but Damon got to the man first, before turning to the pair.

"Are you fucking insane?"

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Caroline got out of her car and walked around, trying to retrieve a signal on her cell phone. She finally got a signal, but not a moment later slipped and felldown the bank of the river. "Aah-" She screamed.

Caroline then pulled herself up by grabbing what seemed like a tree branch, but after touching it she turns to look at it to see a decomposing body. Vicki's body.

"Aah! Aah!"

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa, Elena and Damon entered the cellar quietly, finding Stefan chained up. His eyes flutter open, noticing the trio. "Elena... Lexa.. You shouldn't be here..." He managed to say. "Save it, we're here to rescue you." Lexa ordered. "They were supposed to stay in the car." Damon insisted.

Upon seeing Damon, Stefan frowned. "No. No. No. Not him." He ordered. "Whatever. Let's get you down." Damon huffed. "There's vervain on the ropes." Stefan warned them. Lexa quickly touched Damon's arm, siphoning some magic. She then faced Stefan, and using her powers, untied the ropes and they flew across the room. Stefan, feeling weak, nearly toppled over, but Damon caught him. "All right, let's go. Shirt on." He ordered.

"Can you get him in the car?" Damon asked Elena, who nodded. "What about you?" She then asked. "I'm going after Fredrick." Damon insisted. "I was asking my sister." Elena declared, before she and Damon turned to Lexa. "I'm going with Damon, duh." Lexa answered. "What? No go back to the car." Damon frowned, ordering her. "No- you need me." Lexa said cockily, before she placed her hands on her hips.

Damon and Lexa then argued, and Elena snapped, "Guys! You're wasting time!" Lexa turned to her, "We'll be back soon, take Stef to the car." She declared before she began walking towards the house. Damon sighed, before he went after Lexa.