050. the return

Lexa, Elena, Jenna and Jeremy arrived at the Lockwood Mansion

Lexa, Elena, Jenna and Jeremy arrived at the Lockwood Mansion. Jenna looked around, before she looked back at the twins and said, "Looks like the whole town has turned out. Elena replied, "Yeah. Well he is...he was the mayor."

"That didn't make him any less of a jerk." Lexa spoke up, as Elena looked at her sister in surprise and disgust, "He is dead, Lexa!"

Lexa looked to Elena, wanting to explain how bad Richard was.. how he would beat Tyler and towards the end, Sienna too. Not to mention he was so homophobic, meaning Sienna couldn't be herself in her own home. Sure, everyone has flaws, but there was no excuse for the fact he was abusing Tyler and Sienna.

Before Lexa could talk, Jeremy spoke up, "Why don't they save it for the funeral?" Jenna shrugged, "That's what people do. The Lockwoods were here for us when we went through this. It'll be quick; we'll drop off the food and pay our respects and go." She decided. "In and out? It sounds like a plan."

Once Lexa walked through the doors of the Lockwood mansion side by side with her family, her eyes instantly landed on Sienna, who looked like she wasn't enjoying herself.. that was until she noticed the Gilbert. "Lexa!" The werewolf grinned, quickly embracing her girlfriend. Lexa hugged the Lockwood back tightly. They then broke apart.

"How are you doing?" Lexa asked, before realising that was a pretty stupid question. "I am doing wonderful. All sunshine and rainbows here." Sienna replied, her voice brimmed with sarcasm. "I need a drink." The Lockwood decided, before shooting her girlfriend a suggestive grin. "That is an idea I could totally get behind." Lexa decided, before Sienna took her hand and the pair walked away together.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa and Sienna walked together outside, the Lockwood with a flask in her hand before they found Stefan, with an iron stake pierced in his chest. The vampire then removed it, letting out a groan of pain. "Oh god-" Sienna pointed out, as Lexa looked up, noticing her sister's boyfriend.

"Stef? What happened?!" The siphoner panicked, as she raced over to him. "Lexa.. Sienna.." Stefan said, looking up to face them. "Katherine happened." Lexa blinked in surprise, as she processed what he had just said. "Katherine's here??" She asked. Stefan nodded, "She was here."

Suddenly Damon raced over, taking the flask from Lexa's hand. "Hey!" The Gilbert huffed as Damon took a swig from it. "Greetings witchy... wife of witchy." He said, looking to Lexa and then Sienna. They gave him an unamused look in response, so instead he turned to face Stefan. "I tried to track her but she's gone. We got a crazy ex on the loose." He admitted.

Damon then turned to Lexa, "Your sister better watch out, looks like Katherine is trying to steal her guy." He said, wanting to stir the pot. Stefan groaned, "That's not what's happening."