054. wicked games

As Sienna and Matt were in the swimming hole, Matt keeping his cast dry as Sienna threatened to splash him

As Sienna and Matt were in the swimming hole, Matt keeping his cast dry as Sienna threatened to splash him. Tyler's booming voice suddenly distracted them. "Is it me or did Aimee Bradley's ass get hot?" He asked. Sienna snorted, as Matt scoffed, "All class." He answered. "Jesus, Tyler." Allira's voice piped up, as the brunette was sunbathing.

"Where is Forbes?" Tyler asked, as Sienna looked to Matt, also curious. Matt shrugged, "I wish I knew." He admitted. "You guys are on the outs already?" Sienna asked as Matt frowned, "No. We're fine. I'm fine. I'm just not sure what she is." He confessed.

Mason suddenly arrived in his car, catching Matt's attention. "What's your uncle doing here?" He asked Tyler. Sienna groaned as herself and Tyler exited the water to go and talk to Mason.

"You busting us or you joining us?" Tyler asked. "Please say neither." Sienna huffed.

"Neither." Mason answered, as Sienna looked a little relieved. "Hoping you two can make sure everyone is out of here by dark."

Sienna nodded, understandingly. Tonight was a full moon. "What happens after dark?" Tyler asked. "Someone will end up wasted and dead at the bottom of the lake." Sienna spoke up, facing her cousin who just laughed.

"You heard your mom. The family is liable if anything happens." Mason insisted, looking to Tyler. "Don't be a party killer."

"Hey, I didn't say you had to stop partying, I just said you had to take it elsewhere." Mason declared. "Aight Dad, you can go now." Sienna gave her father a faux smile, before she turned around and walked back over to Matt. "Alright, we'll be out of here." Tyler decided.

Sienna stopped walking towards Matt, as she saw Aimee approach Matt, who was now sitting on the bank of the swimming hole. "You know, you're missing all the fun in the water." Aimee spoke as Matt held up his cast. "Not waterproof. Plus I don't trust that Cece won't splash me." He added. "Too bad. So, there's a full moon tonight. We're gonna light a fire later and tells ghost stories." Aimee replied.

Caroline suddenly walked past, Sienna quickly reached out to grab her arm. The blonde turned to Sienna, angry as she had just seen Aimee with her boyfriend. "Care, hey how are you?" She asked. Caroline felt gave a plain look, "Great. I have been hiding in the dark for days." She answered quietly and angrily. "Look, if there's anything I can do to hel-"

"You're not a vampire Cece, you wouldn't understand." Caroline sighed, before she stepped away from Sienna. "Oh but I also understand what it is like to be cursed." The Lockwood thought. "Talk to you later." She said before she approached Aimee and Matt.

"Caroline what the hell? I've been calling you." Matt confessed, visibly annoyed. "I know, I got held up but I'm here now." Caroline said before she turned to Aimee. "Hi Caroline." Aimee smiled. Caroline compelled her, "Go find somebody single to stalk, Aimee." She hissed as Aimee turned around and left.