015. sexy suds car wash

The cheerleaders stood in their bathing suits, as Caroline ordered them around

The cheerleaders stood in their bathing suits, as Caroline ordered them around. "No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here. No, we are not!" She announced. "No we are not..." Lexa replied awkwardly, before looking to Bonnie.

Sienna walked past Lexa and Bonnie, but not before giving Alexia a quick grin. "Lookin good, Gilbert." She said cockily, before she continued walking, heading over to Allira and Matt. Lexa and Bonnie blinked in surprise, before looking at one another. The Gilbert's cheeks flushed, whilst Bonnie laughed awkwardly. "Did Sienna Lockwood just flirt with me?" Lexa then blurted.

"Uh-uh, no. None of that tortured pining stuff." Sienna huffed, looking to Matt who was looking at Elena and Stefan. "I'm just observing." Matt insisted. "I don't know.. it looks like you're pining." Allira insisted, glancing at Matt.

Sienna rolled her eyes playfully, "Oh Matty, it's time we find you a new girl.. maybe I can help!" Sienna said, wiggling her eyebrows. Matt frowned, "Since when were you my wing woman?" He then asked. "Since I got sick of watching you sadly pine after Elena." Sienna declared childishly.

"Hey guys, maybe you should focus more on cleaning cars." Lexa suggested to Matt, Allira and Sienna, as the pair looked at her. "Caroline will rip our heads off this isn't successful." The Gilbert added with a sympathetic look.

"You are so right." Matt blurted, before scratching the back of his head. "Forbes doesn't scare me." Sienna announced, before Matt dragged her away to help him wash a car. "She will..." Allira sighed, sick of Sienna's fearless act.

Lexa turned around, as a car pulled in. "Oh. Tiki. this one's yours." She announced. Tiki turned to Alexia and crossed her arms. "Why do I always get the homely ones?" She scoffed, rudely. Tiki then turned to the driver, who had their window down. "Just to be clear, your car's a piece of shit. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a piece of shit." She insisted.

Lexa frowned, not liking Tiki's attitude. The twin opened her mouth to say something, but didn't have the chance as Bonnie spoke up. "You don't have to be rude."

"Rude is uglying up the road with that junk." Tiki declared, as Lexa rolled her eyes in annoyance. Bonnie frowned, glaring at Tiki, before water began to splash on her. "What the hell!?" Tiki boomed, as she didnt know where it had come from.

"Was that you?" Lexa asked her best friend, in surprise. Bonnie's mouth fell open in surprise, "I think I did do that." She confessed, equally as surprised.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena found Caroline, sorting out money into a container. "Hey, we're out of towels and those shimmy things." Elena announced. Caroline stopped what she was doing and looked up at Elena, "I'll go get some more. Mind the money."