037. there goes the neighbourhood

After privately conversing and Lexa calming down, Sienna and Lexa walked back into the living room, still hand in hand

After privately conversing and Lexa calming down, Sienna and Lexa walked back into the living room, still hand in hand. This kind of thing where they were holding onto eachother in some kind of way, had become normal for them.

They walked into the lounge room and froze, looking disgusted as they found Damon and Kelly kissing passionately, Damon pressing the Donovan against a wall. "What the fuck?!" Sienna blurted, now annoyed and feeling embarrassed for Matt, who was surely going to find out about this. "I think I'm going to be sick." Lexa admitted.

Caroline and Matt entered the house not a moment later, looking as disgusted as the girls had been. "Mom?!" Matt blurted. "Damon?!" Caroline asked in disgust.

"Oh my god, Matt!" Kelly blurted, before she pulled away from Damon. "Oh my god." She repeated under her breath. She quickly gathered her things and left, not saying a word to anyone.

Elena and Stefan entered the room, unsure of what just happened. Matt sighed, "I got to..." He trailed off. "It's fine, just go." Caroline said, feeling embarrassed for him. "I'll take you home." Elena said to Caroline. Matt turned to Stefan, "Thanks, man." giving the keys to Stefan before leaving.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa, Caroline and Sienna sat in the car, as Elena and Stefan were saying goodnight to eachother. After a moment, Elena got into the car, and Lexa waved, "Bye Stefan."

They began driving away, silence looming over them all. Elena looked in the rear vision mirror, seeing Sienna and Caroline in the backseat, who didn't look at eachother, before glancing at Alexia, who was looking aimlessly out the window, not wanting to talk. Suddenly, the twin had an idea.

"Caroline, Sienna, how about you two stay over tonight? We can watch movies and make pancakes for breakfast." Elena suggested, as Lexa shot up, surprised before she looked at her sister, not liking the idea. Elena just gave an innocent grin, as she was hoping the three of them spending the night together would mean Lexa and Caroline would make up.

Elena was just doing her job, being one of the three captains of the Lexa and Caroline ship— Carolexa. Of course, Bonnie and Giorgia were the other captains...

"That'd be awesome." Sienna admitted, not wanting to go home and be bothered by her Aunt and Uncle for why she was out so late and why she'd been drinking. Caroline was hesitant to answer, but also didn't want to argue. "Sure Lena." She replied.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Inside the Salvatore house, Damon was in the living room. Stefan walked back inside and looked at him, unamused. "Don't look at me like that." Damon huffed. "Are you crazy?" Stefan asked as the raven haired boy rolled his eyes. "Save the lecture. Look..."