091. as i lay dying

"You're not doing this!" Stefan argued at his brother, who huffed, "Just did

"You're not doing this!" Stefan argued at his brother, who huffed, "Just did. You know what happened to Rose, Stefan." Damon had been bitten by a werewolf, and it was only a matter of time now, until he was dead. "This is ridiculous." Brooke huffed. Though she hated Damon, she didn't want him to die.

The older Salvatore then sunk onto the couch, beside Natasha's corpse that he had laid there, as he couldn't bring himself to bury her yet. "It's okay... I'll be with you soon." Damon hummed as Brooklyn rolled her eyes in annoyance before her younger brother took the words right out of her mouth by saying, "You're not dying today!"

"What's the plan, Superman?" Damon asked, before taking a swig of whiskey from the bottle he'd been carrying around with him. "I'm gonna find a way out of this." Stefan responded before Damon scoffed, "Oh, right. A miracle cure. Good luck with that one."

Suddenly, Stefan's eyes widened, seeming fixated on Natasha's dead body. "What? What are you staring at?" Damon ordered, before he turned his head and faced his dead best friend. Brooke's eyes followed, before they widened.

The greyness in her face was beginning to fade, changing back to her usual pale complexion. Damon and Brooklyn just stared, wondering what the hell was happening.

Suddenly, the heretic's eyes snapped open, and she sucked in a sharp breath. "Tasha?!" Damon asked, before the Petrova sat up, catching her breath.

"Natasha?!" Brooke blurted, her shocked expression turning into a relieved smile.

Damon began to tear up, as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Natasha glanced down at her hands as she wiggled her fingers, "It worked." She said, in amazement.

The Petrova glanced up at Damon, with a bright smile filled with amazement, before the Salvatore rushed forward and threw his arms around her. Natasha giggled, before she hugged Damon back, tightly.

"What.. how is this possible?" Stefan asked, still in total shock. Natasha, still holding Damon, glanced up at Stefan and Brooklyn. "I used a resurrection spell... but I wasn't sure that it would actually work." She admitted.

"Thank fuck it did.." Damon blurted, pulling away from the Petrova now, as she smiled at him. "See... miracles can happen." Stefan stated, catching their attention. "Damon has a werewolf bite." He said, as Natasha's face dropped.

"Are you serious?!" She asked, with worry. "I'm going to find some miracle cure, until then make sure Damon doesn't do anything stupid." Stefan ordered as the Petrova kept her eyes on Damon. "Got it."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Isaiah and Elijah approached Klaus, who was laying in the woods naked. Isaiah scrunched his face up in disgust, as Elijah threw some clothes at his older brother.