072. broken little wolf

‼️TW: Themes / Mentions of abuse, sexual assault, harassment, depression and bad mental health‼️

Lexa blinked in surprise before she blurted, "Wait what?"

Sienna shook her head, "I.. I didn't mean to be so straight forward.. I just think we need a break at least." The Lockwood explained. Lexa frowned, "Babe.. is this because I asked you about having sex? Because I definitely don't want to make you uncomfortable-"

Sienna shook her head, "It's not you, you've done nothing- it's me. I'm a complete mess... and... I.. I.." Sienna was struggling to make words, as Lexa looked at her, intently and patiently. "Hold on. I have an idea, let me grab my car keys real quick." Lexa said softly, before she ducked back into the house.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

The two girls sipped on their milkshakes, as Lexa put the car into park. The Gilbert then looked around, as they were at a closed off, forest area near the falls.

Lexa faced Sienna, "Do you want to go for a walk?" She asked, as Sienna shook her head, "Can we just stay here?" She replied as Lexa nodded, before she reached over and took the Lockwood's hand. "Sienna.. what is going on? You can literally tell me anything, okay?" The Gilbert spoke calmly and softly, as she was incredibly worried for the wellbeing of the Lockwood girl. "I'm the last person in this world that is going to judge you."

"Do you remember the Callahan siblings? Allie was best friends with them." Sienna asked, before Lexa nodded, "Connor and Cassidy... I slammed Cassidy's head into a locker door once because she called me a dyke." Lexa laughed, hoping to lighten the mood. "She was such a cunt... they both were." Sienna confessed, before she gently squeezed Lexa's hand. "Do you know why they left the school?" She asked. Lexa shook her head, as she hadn't been in Mystic Falls during that time, she was off trying to harness her magic.

"There was a huge party.. And I spent most of it with Matt and Tyler, per usual." Sienna began to explain. "But Connor wanted to dance. I had a huge crush on him so there was no way I could say no." She added. "So we danced. Nothing crazy... until he got us another round of drinks.. and slipped something into mine."

The Lockwood inhaled deeply, before she exhaled. "The night became a blur from then onwards.. I remember little fragments. I remember going upstairs to use the bathroom, and Connor suddenly lead me into a bedroom instead." Sienna said, before she sucked in a breath.

"I remember being pushed onto the bed.. and my shirt being forced off of me." Sienna spoke slowly, her eyes filled with tears. "Oh my god.. did he?" Lexa blurted. Sienna shook her head, "I mean... I don't know. Matt noticed I'd been gone for a while and went looking for me, he eventually found me. Connor may have been Tyler's best friend, but Matt didn't trust him... especially with me."