047. founder's day

As Caroline and Matt stood together, in their Civil War costumes for the Founder's day parade, Bonnie stood by with a camera

As Caroline and Matt stood together, in their Civil War costumes for the Founder's day parade, Bonnie stood by with a camera. Lexa and Sienna stood beside her, smiling at the couple. "Say cheese!" Bonnie gleamed as Caroline looked to her boyfriend before saying "Oh wait! Hide your cast, it's not era-appropriate!" Alexia snorted at this, as Sienna bit her lip, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Seriously?!" Matt asked, as he looked exasperated. "Yes!" Caroline responded as though it was obvious. Matt sighed, "Okay, fine."

Matt hid the cast and he and Caroline smile, as Bonnie took the picture. Tyler suddenly walked over to the group, he and Sienna giving eachother a weak smile.

"I want one with Lexa, Bonnie and Sienna now." Caroline piped up, as Sienna blinked in surprise, not expecting Caroline to want her in the picture... the pair had really only started to become friends. "I'll take it." Tyler decided. Matt just looked at Tyler, before turning to his girlfriend and saying, "I'll be on the float."

Bonnie and Lexa stood on each side of Caroline, as Sienna stood beside the Gilbert. Tyler held up the camera as the four girls smiled brightly, and he took the shot. Tyler than handed the camera back to Caroline, before sighing. "Matt still can't even look at me." He admitted as Caroline shot him a glare. "I said I was sorry!"

"You made out with his mother and then you beat him to a pulp." Caroline growled. "You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry, Ty." Sienna admitted. With that, Caroline turned on her heels and left. Bonnie awkwardly went after her.

Stefan approached what was left of the group, being Lexa, Sienna and Tyler. "Hey Lexa, I gotta talk to you." Stefan greeted as Lexa nodded, "Yeah sure." She replied before looking to Sienna. "I'll hang with my cuz here.. see you later babe." The Lockwood hummed before she and Tyler walked away, as Lexa and Stefan went in the other direction.

Now that they were alone, Stefan explained to the Gilbert about his theory of John being her and Elena's father. "John?! Is that even possible?" The witch asked, astonished. "There is no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery." Stefan explained to the siphon witch.

"My whole life I've never liked that jerk..." Lexa huffed, as Stefan looked at her with sympathy. "Sorry, I'm sorry. I just...I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you on some typically inappropriate way." He admitted.

"No, I'm happy that you told me, I just...I really hope that it's not true. What I am supposed to do? Do I just...confront him and say are you my biological father?" Lexa asked awkwardly. Stefan shrugged, "I guess, when you're ready." He replied.