014. lexa, the wing woman

"Hey Lena, Lexa

"Hey Lena, Lexa. just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Jenna announced, as Lexa and Elena were in the kitchen, as Lexa was making them coffee.

The siphon found that whenever she wanted to smoke or pop pills, she'd make coffee or tea. Basically, she was trying to substitute her drug cravings for coffee cravings.

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan." Elena asked teasingly. "Wait, what!?" Lexa asked in complete surprise, as Jenna has just complained about the man a couple days prior.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes." Jenna explained, before turning to Lexa. "I may have ran into him a few days ago and we talked.. he asked me on a date." She then explained. "Oh wow.. and you said yes!?" Lexa asked, again with surprise.

Jenna decided to change the subject, and turned back to Elena. "And have you heard from Stefan?" She asked, curiously. "Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days." Elena groaned, seeming disappointed. Lexa gave her sister a sympathetic look, as she knew what was going on, but didn't tell Elena.

"Stefan.. I'm going to kill your brother! Have you seen what he is doing to Caroline!?" Lexa growled, infuriated. "Hey, Lexa I promise I'm going to fix this." Stefan reassured her. "How, Stefan? How can you stop a monster like him?" She asked.

"We have a cellar, in the Boarding house. I'm going to lock him in there, and weaken him. Vervain, a toxic plant to vampires, grows in the cellar, and without Damon's ring, he will be weak." Stefan explained to the siphon. Lexa furrowed her eyebrows in frustration, before she sighed. "Fine. But Stef, if I see him harm anyone I love again... I won't hold back this time."

"Haven't you called him?" Jenna asked her niece. "Nope. Not going to either." Elena decided. Lexa sipped her coffee, as she listened to the pair. "And you're ok with everything?" Jenna then asked. "No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy." Elena said, before she turned on her heels and headed upstairs.

"Ok, then." Jenna said nervously as Lexa bit her lip. "She'll be fine." Lexa sighed, before she headed upstairs, to comfort the younger twin sister.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who could pull off the bikini. I want, in your face, sexy. I mean, it's a fund raiser, for god's sake." Caroline said, to the cheerleading team as she paced around.