002. hello, belgium

Belgium was nothing like Lexa had ever imagined

Belgium was nothing like Lexa had ever imagined. Of course, when you spent your whole life in Virginia, you didn't really know what to expect when visiting the outside world.

It was all thanks to Isabella Perkins and Bonnie Bennett, that the Gilbert was even able to attend this prestigious witch-only school.

The second person Lexa confided in about her unusual ability, was her best friend slash sister, Bonnie. Bonnie had always seemed quite spiritual, making Lexa think she would understand her situation.. not to mention Bonnie always talked about her Grams, who had the ability to do magic. The Bennett was also starting to think she was psychic, and Lexa was the first person she'd told.

Now, with their help, she was here in Belgium.

"Your jaw is basically on the floor."

Lexa spun around, her eyes landing on Bella. The pair had just gotten off of the plane, and hadn't even left the airport yet.

"I haven't really spent much time out of Mystic Falls." Lexa confessed, wheeling her suitcase along with her.

The pair came to a halt, as they found a tall, blonde haired girl holding a cardboard sign up. It had the school's name written in sharpie, and it was very neat writing.

"This way." Bella said, leading Lexa over to the blonde. Lexa looked at the tall girl, noticing how her locks on blonde hair shone in the light.

"Excuse me, we're the new students." Bella said, as the blonde looked up. "Oh sweet, that means we can get out of here." She declared. "I'm Bronwyn." The taller girl said.

"I'm Isabella, this is Alexia." The purple haired girl said, before motioning to Lexa. Lexa just gave Bronwyn a wave. "Hey."

And that was Lexa's first interaction with Bronwyn Wilson, the school's rich girl. What they'd soon learn is that Bronwyn's parents sponsor the school, and are the reason it's still standing.

Bronwyn lead Lexa and Bella down some stairs, towards the exit. The two shorter girls had a look of surprise, as the reached the road and watched a limousine pull over.

"This is our ride." Bron said to the other witches, as they were still surprised. "Woaaah." Lexa blurted.

Once in the back of the limousine, Bron dumped a heap of bags that the witches didn't really notice she was carrying.

"I was coming into Brussels to have a shopping day." Bronwyn explained, noticing the pair eyeing her bags. "It's because I was coming out to the city that I was asked to come and collect you two. I'm not usually an errand bitch."