030. children of the damned

"Hey Tyler

"Hey Tyler." Lexa greeted, entering the kitchen of the Lockwood home. "Lexa? Oh hey.. I didn't realise you were staying over." Tyler admitted, making himself a coffee. He looked down at his empty mug before looking up to Lexa, "Want one?" He asked as Lexa nodded eagerly.

"You and Cece seem are becoming good friends." Tyler admitted, taking another empty mug and placing it beside the other, before filling them both with coffee. "Yeah we are.. it's nice. We've never really been friendly before." Lexa confessed, as Tyler handed her a mug of coffee. "Thanks."

"Sienna isn't one to open up to others easily.. despite being acquainted with most, she's only really ever been close to Donovan and I." Tyler said, as the Gilbert nodded, before taking a sip of the coffee. "So basically what I'm saying is, don't hurt her. Or I will hurt you." He concluded as Lexa grinned, amused.

"Whats so funny?" Tyler asked, visibly annoyed by her response. "You really think I would hurt Sienna? I know you care about her, but I'm no threat— I can assure you." Lexa said, eyeing the boy. "I'm just saying, don't hurt my cousin." Lexa just gave a nod. She understood what he was doing, she was the protective sibling in her household, and she'd willingly threaten anyone that'd hurt Elena or Jeremy.

"Hey Lexa, Ty." Sienna piped up, entering the kitchen. "Hey!" Lexa chimed, a smile as the werewolf girl walked over to her, and affectionately leant her head on the Gilbert's shoulder. Lexa then glanced at Tyler who gave her a stern look, before looking to Sienna. "I'm gonna go for a run, you coming?" Sienna shook her head, "I'm gonna hang with Lexa until she leaves." She declared. Tyler just nodded before leaving.

"Did he say anything to you?" Sienna asked, as she had sensed the awkward tension in the room. "Nothing bad.." Lexa shrugged, before offering her mug to Sienna, who eagerly took it and took a large gulp of coffee before handing it back to her.

"He wasn't being a dick, was he?" Sienna then asked. "He was just being protective. I get it, I am too." Lexa shrugged as Sienna rolled her eyes. "I love him, but he needs to stop scaring others away from me and let me have this one good thing in my life.. being you." Sienna said, a slight smirk. "Being.. me?" Lexa asked, a smirk on her lips now.

"Yeah.. a good friend that's equally as weird and non-human as I am.. but also pretty hot." Sienna flirted. Lexa just laughed, "Wow that was like a hug and a punch in the face at the same time." She admitted.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

1864

Katherine and Damon were under the covers in Katherine's bed, the vampire giggling loudly. "What are you doing? Stop it!" She asked, pulling the covers down as Damon popped up next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Make me."