012. who let the rat in?

Jenna and Lexa sat in the lounge

Jenna and Lexa sat in the lounge. While Jenna was watching TV, Lexa was busily texting away on her phone, keeping in contact with the Stellar coven. "Scum ball. Scum bucket." Jenna huffed, in annoyance. Lexa then looked up from her phone, with a confused look. "Who are you talking to, Aunt Jenna?" She asked.

"Him." Jenna growled, pointing to the TV. "The news guy?" Lexa asked, still seeming a bit confused. "Yes! Also known as Logan Scum Fell." Jenna announced. "Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" She then asked.

Lexa blinked in surprise, before she laughed. "Oh, no way. You and him? He's not even cute." The brunette admitted. "Exactly— he is not cute. There's nothing cute about him." Jenna continued to rant.

Elena suddenly walked past, holding a cardboard box in her arms. "What are you doing with that?" Jenna asked, curiously. "I went yesterday and got this from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it to the founder's council for their heritage display." Elena explained to her Aunt and eavesdropping sister.

"Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?" Jenna asked, noticing a shiny ring in the box. "Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring." Elena explained to the Sommers.

"How much do you think this stuff is worth? You know, like on eBay?" Lexa asked jokingly, earning a glare from her twin. "You're not gonna find out." She snarled in response.

Jeremy entered the lounge now, "That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away." He insisted, looking at Elena with exasperation. "I'm not giving it away. It's called a loan, Jeremy." Elena explained, sick of talking to her siblings now.

The doorbell rang, and quickly Elena placed the cardboard box on the kitchen table, and dashed over to the door. Lexa looked over at the door, wondering who could be behind it... truthfully she wasn't surprised when she saw Stefan standing in the open doorway.

Stefan and Elena kissed, as she pulled him into the house. Once they broke apart, Elena had a grin on her lips. "Hi." She said sweetly. "Hi." Stefan chuckled back, before looking to the lounge room. "Hey Jenna, Lexa!" He then greeted.

Lexa shot the boy a quick smile, "Hey Stef." She called out, still looking at her phone. Jenna gave him a quick wave. The pair then went upstairs, to Elena's bedroom.

Lexa couldn't lie, she found Elena and Stefan cute together.. she couldn't believe Stefan had won her over, as she was adamant to keep Elena away from the Salvatore.

Lexa then felt a sting of jealousy, wishing she had something like that. The girl went back to tapping away on her phone, ignoring the thought.