041. under control

It was the Founders' Day 150 Year Anniversary Kick-off Party

Sienna was hanging around Matt, the pair conversing and laughing, before Tyler waltzed over, with a full bottle of bourbon whiskey in his hand. "Check it out!" He announced, showing the bottle to his cousin and best friend. "Your dad is going to beat you down if he catches you." Matt admitted, as Sienna just stepped forward, holding her hand out for the bottle, "Yeah. Let him try." She retorted.

Tyler gave Sienna the bottle and she unscrewed the lid, before drinking it. After a moment, she gave the alcohol back to her cousin and cringed at the burning sensation in her throat.

Elena and Lexa entered the Lockwood mansion, wearing dresses that were almost the same, but with small differences to tell them apart. Lexa caught Sienna's eye, and the werewolf flashed her a smile, before she turned to Tyler and Matt. The boys, who'd just witnessed her looking at the Gilbert, chuckled. "Go." Matt teased as Sienna laughed, "I'll see you guys later." The Lockwood hummed.

Sienna approached Lexa, who was now standing with Stefan and Elena. "Lexa! Hey doll." Sienna greeted the girl as Lexa's smile grew, "Cece!" The girls hugged, which Elena smiled at. "Wanna dance?" The werewolf asked as Lexa looked to the dancefloor, "Hmm.. there's really nobody dancing.." She admitted. "That's because they need something better to dance to." Stefan spoke up, before he suddenly disappeared, going to compel the DJ.

The music changed and suddenly everyone perked up, and people started dancing. Lexa gave Sienna a grin, before she took her hand and the pair raced off to the dancefloor.

Sometime later, Sienna was dancing with Matt, and Lexa decided to take a break.. which didn't last long. "Please dance with your alcoholic vampire best friend." A voice spoke up, belonging to Stefan. Lexa turned on her heels to face the boy, "Best friends?" She asked, with a grin. Stefan just shrugged, "Are we not?"

The pair then danced, the teasing and banter continuing before Lexa accidentally bumped a man. "Wow! Watch it!" The stranger huffed. "Sorry... I'm a little clumsy in heels." Lexa admitted. "Then get off the dance floor." The man insisted, causing Lexa and Stefan to glare at him. Lexa stepped forward to say something, to give this guy a piece of her mind, but Stefan had beaten her to it. "That's no way to talk to a lady." He admitted, getting in the strangers face. "Whatever."

The guy turned to leave but Stefan caught his arm and compelled him. "I think you need to apologize." The man then turned to Lexa, "I'm sorry." He said.

"Now say it like you mean it." Stefan demanded. "I'm really, really sorry."

Lexa frowned at the guy, feeling like he wasn't worth it. "Stef, it's fine." She admitted. Stefan nodded before looking to the guy, "Now walk away."