007. lexa unleashed

"How's Elena doing?" Matt asked Lexa, as they crossed paths at the Grill as Lexa was going to order some food

"How's Elena doing?" Matt asked Lexa, as they crossed paths at the Grill as Lexa was going to order some food. "Our parents died. How do you think? She's putting on a good face, but it's only been four months." Lexa confessed, as Matt was taken back by her harsh tone.

"Has she said anything about me?" Matt asked, his eyes showing a pleading look. "Oh, no. So not getting in the fucking middle here. You pick up the phone and you call her." Lexa insisted. "My sister already doesn't want to talk to me as it is, I'm not getting in her bad books even more by getting between you and her." She thought, looking at Matt.

"I feel weird calling her. She broke up with me." Matt insisted. "Give it more time, Matt." Lexa responded, now a little softly.

As soon as the words came out of the girl's mouth, Elena entered the grill, with Stefan by her side. "More time, huh?" Matt asked, annoyance in his voice before he walked off from the Gilbert. Lexa frowned before she continued walking to the bar.

She had officially been sober for 150 days, so she wanted to celebrate with a non alcoholic drink and an epic Grill burger. Of course, none of her friends knew about her issues with addiction, nor that she had been going to Narcotics Anonymous in Belgium, so she was pretty much celebrating alone.

Saying that, Giorgia had video called her earlier that day, congratulating the Gilbert and saying how proud she was. The outgoing Mexican and her girlfriend were going to lowkey celebrate too.

After ordering a cheeseburger and a small glass of cola and non alcoholic vanilla vodka, the siphon turned around to walk back to her table.

Elena and Stefan had joined Lexa's table, with Bonnie and Caroline. Stefan sat next to Elena, facing Lexa, once she sat down. "So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline asked, trying to move his attention to her instead of the brunette beside her. "Mm-Hmm. And moved when I was still young." Stefan responded.

"Parents?" Bonnie asked, curiously. "My parents passed away." Stefan responded. Lexa felt her face fall, before she looked to her twin who had the same empathetic expression. "I'm sorry." Elena responded, before she asked, "Any siblings?"

"None that I talk to. I live with my Uncle" Stefan replied.

"So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow." Caroline admitted, bringing the attention back to her. "It's a back to school thing at the falls." Bonnie explained. Stefan then glanced at Elena, "Are you going?" He asked. Caroline frowned, noticing how interested he seemed in the girl. "Of course she is." Alexia spoke up, with a grin, as Elena just rolled her eyes playfully.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

The Gilberts twins were getting prepared for bed. Elena and Lexa hadn't spoken a word to eachother on the drive home.