053. day walker

As Alexia Gilbert walked through the quiet hallway of Mystic Falls high school, she felt uneasy by its silence

As Alexia Gilbert walked through the quiet hallway of Mystic Falls high school, she felt uneasy by its silence. She was finishing packing away some last things from the carnival.

She entered a classroom and placed some stuff away, but stopped aa she heard something zoom pass the doorway. The Gilbert blinked in surprise before she walked out into the hallway. "Hello?" She called out.

Lexa turned a corner, jumping in fright as she saw Caroline Forbes, her best friend, in front of her. "Caroline, you scared me." Alexia confessed as Caroline laughed. "It looks to me like the carnival was a big success, thank you Lexa." The Forbes hummed before she walked forward to embrace her best friend.

The two girls hugged, and Lexa went to pull away, though as she did she found Caroline's hand cupping her cheek. The Gilbert shot her friend a slight confused expression, before the blonde leant in and kissed her. Lexa was shocked to say the least, but closed her eyes and kissed back.

Giggling was heard, causing Lexa's eyes to shoot open. She found Natasha standing in her room, giggling like a child. "Tasha?! What the hell are you doing in my room?" Lexa asked, before she threw a pillow at the heretic. "Did you mess with my head?" The Gilbert asked.

Natasha shrugged, "Hey, I was just showing you how you wished last night had ended.. that is all." She insisted as Lexa frowned, "No it wasn't— you still didn't tell me, why you are here?" Lexa added, skeptically. "Oh cmon, don't tell me you no longer light a candle for Miss Forbes?" Natasha asked, a childish smile on her lips. Lexa frowned, "I have a girlfriend." She reminded the Petrova.

"Whatever." Natasha shrugged, changing the topic. "I'm here because I need your help, my love. Today we are going to take down Katherine." The Pierce girl declared. "So go have some food, maybe some coffee too and we'll be on our way."

Meanwhile Sienna was in the kitchen, making coffee and pancakes for herself, Lexa and the rest of the Gilberts. "Wow, you must be smitten." Elena said, standing in the doorway. Sienna laughed, "Just a little."

Elena smiled at Sienna as she made them breakfast. "All I've ever wanted for Lexa is to see her happy.. I've never seen her as happy as she is with you." She insisted as Sienna suddenly was smiling from ear to ear. "Really?" She asked, trying to hide that she was grinning like an idiot. "Yeah really." Elena chuckled.

Suddenly, Lexa came downstairs, surprised to see her girlfriend making breakfast. "Hey, Cece." She greeted her girlfriend as Sienna smiled, "Morning, doll." They shared a kiss, causing Jeremy to groan from across the room, "Keep it PG please." He ordered. "Oh quiet little Gilbert." The Lockwood huffed.

Sienna and Lexa sat down at the kitchen table, their plates of pancakes and mugs of coffee in front of them. Sienna watched as Elena walked out of the house, and entered a car with Damon and Alaric. "Where are they going?" The Lockwood asked.