036. jealousy, jealousy

Lexa, Elena and Stefan entered the corridor, Elena and Stefan hand in hand

Lexa, Elena and Stefan entered the corridor, Elena and Stefan hand in hand. "Damon hasn't said a word to me. Every time I try to talk to him he shuts me down." The vampire explained to the twins. "Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?" Elena asked. Stefan just shrugged, "I don't know. He waited a hundred and forty five years only to find out that Katherine could not care less. I mean it's gotta hurt, right?" He said. Lexa scoffed, "And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy." She insisted, as Elena agreed with her twin.

"You have every reason to be upset with him. Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?" Stefan asked them. "About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother? Nah...I haven't thought about it at all." Elena responded as Lexa snorted, not used to seeing her sister so sassy. Stefan sighed, "I'm sorry I brought it up."

Silence fell between the group, for a moment until Elena spoke up. "It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother or brother." Elena sighed. "No vampires at all?" Stefan asked. "Nope!" Lexa piped up, in a weirdly cheerful tone that caused Stefan to frown at her, offendedly. Lexa just laughed at his reaction.

"No vampires but you. I just want to get us back to normal stuff like school and homework and here's a thought: fun." Elena decided, facing the pair.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Matt, Sienna and Caroline were walking together on the other side of the corridor. "We can watch a movie at my place." Matt suggested to Caroline. "With your mom and a six pack?" Caroline asked, as Sienna snorted in amusement as Matt shot her a frown.

"You know... you don't really help the situation. You could at least try to be nice." The boy said, turning back to Caroline. "Oh... I'm sorry. It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. I'm not that evolved."

Matt raised his head and looked at Elena and Stefan, who were kissing. Lexa turned to Matt and co, shooting them an uncomfortable frown. Caroline turned her head and looked at them too.

Sienna giggled, before shooting Lexa a wink. Lexa smirked in response, before she gave Sienna a quick wave. Caroline frowned, looking to Sienna, "What the hell was that??" She asked.

Sienna turned to Caroline, "What? We're friends." She simply answered. "Friends? You two were basically just eye-fucking." Caroline retorted. The werewolf laughed, though she didn't deny the accusation.

Caroline turned her head to look at Matt, "So, a movie tonight?" She asked, ignoring Sienna now. "Wherever you want to do it's good for me but I'm late and I got to go OK?" Matt answered.