107. champagne problems

Lexa kept her eyes focused on the road, as Natasha was trying to set up Google Maps for her descendant

"This thing isn't working!" Natasha grumbled, shaking the phone as if that was going to help her case.

"Just paste the address I copied from Damon's message." Lexa complained back, not wanting to use her phone while she was driving.

"I don't know how! I fucking hate technology!" The older heretic growled, as she tossed it into the console. "Seriously?" Lexa asked, pulling her car onto the side of the road so that she could use her phone.

"Didn't Damon get you a phone?" Alexia asked, as she pasted the address into Google Maps herself. "Yes, but I didn't figure out how to use it." The Petrova admitted, though it seemed as though she was hiding something.

"Okay, I actually broke it." The tipsy heretic muttered. "Somehow this video of two strangers having sex was in my face! Then I threw it across the room... and it shattered."

Realising what her ancestor was saying, Lexa suddenly burst out laughing. "You were watching porn?" She asked, completely amused.

Natasha's face turned into a confused expression, "I was trying to work out the internet! I didn't want to see people making love right in my face!" She huffed, as Lexa was still laughing hysterically.

Now with navigation, Lexa went back to driving, as she followed the map. "So... you can't understand phones... what other concepts are you struggling with?" The Gilbert asked.

"Um yes, what the fuck is with all of the household appliances?? How do they work? Why do they all make loud noises!!?" The heretic complained, as Lexa laughed in response.

Alexia decided to keep this conversation going, keeping Natasha distracted from thinking about Katya... and it worked. Natasha happily complained about her struggles of adapting to the modern world, and before they knew it they had arrived at the bar.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Now inside the bar, Lexa and Natasha approached the Salvatore brothers as Stefan was feeding from the bartender's wrist.

Smelling the blood, veins popped out from underneath Lexa's eyes, as she suddenly felt her instincts kick in... ones that she was still struggling to control.

"Are you okay?" Natasha asked her descendant, Alexia closed her eyes and tried to focus on slowing her breathing. By distracting herself, her eyes went back to their usual state. "I'm fine." The younger heretic declared.