| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Obtain

1.3K 65 58
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Erwin's POV

Today has been quite an unusual morning which is highly rare...but I have to remember the women I hold so dear is the one who spices up my life....

During my service towards the Survey Corps, and even in my youth when I would walk the streets of Karanese district, I would witness a lot of poor and unfortunate people begging like pigeons desperately craving for mere scraps of food, but never have I seen someone stoop so low as to steal from another human, and of course, to no surprise, it was my woman who had to be mugged.

Truth be told I was a little shocked that the mugger revealed herself and more astonishing it was female, but what was even more alarming was her age. She barely looked as though she could enter the military.... none of the matter.....her age does not justify the fact of how devious and cunning she was. 
She targeted a helpless blonde woman whose slower than a turtle and plump like a beautiful thick purple plum.

The moment the mugger had harmed Aurora,  instand vengeance and justice boiled in my blood like a crackling fire. I desperately wanted to throw this lady into the cellars where she belonged. Surrounded by criminals who are kept underground alone and hungry, the people who are the low life of this city unwanted......and forgotten.

Instead my beloved Aurora once more left me speechless, and stunned how beautiful her mind works.

Filled with a loving and humble heart, Aurora kindly allowed the lady to go on living her life and to make things more angelic she willingly gave the mugger all her money like it was her own sister...

I didn't know how to act. Angry at the fact of losing my chance of bringing justice to this world and gaining satisfaction from doing a good deed, or perhaps frustrated on losing my chance of getting the praise and glory from others around me....
Lastly astonished and mind blown at the fact how huge and loving Aurora's heart is towards others...

After witnessing such an interesting scenery, I realize Aurora isn't like any other woman
or human that was born into this world....

The amount of her love and affection she possesses in her body is larger than any other titan I've encountered. It's incredible how much this woman has been hurt and cheated on in her life, but yet she still glows with so much spirit just like a newborn baby....precious and filled with love.

No wonder why a woman like herself draws so much attention to her and she is loved by everyone, it's because she is a genuine human being and she possesses physical beauty on the outside just as much is it on the inside......

Seeing Mr.Eagle again only brought excitement in my veins feeling as though I was levitating on a cloud from the feeling, but I was rather perplexed as to why Aurora didn't feel the same energy?

I would always rave to Aurora how incredibly talented Mr.Eagle is when writing his books, how it was filled with so much adventure and wonders beyond the ordinary life. Not to mention I would ramble on the fact his intelligence was beyond extraordinary because of his reason and logic. He was rational and conclusive about this life and could fully grasp the full picture of situation. It's rather difficult to find people who possess such prestige.....

Never have I felt this stumped in my life, because Aurora is always the little ray of sunshine filled with so much excitement and joy, she's just a bundle of sweetness that you want bite into.....

Part of me wondered if she had doubts about meeting this writer, doubts on the matter of wanting to make a good impression on Stefin Eagle.

After knowing Aurora for so many years, and living out all our experiences together I've learned something about Aurora that was rather blissful.

Aurora has so much passion for caring about others specifically me. She physically shows her love by taking of my body either through scrumptious foods to sustain my belly or cares for me by stretching. As for mentally she always questions and expresses her concern through her loving and tender voice.

It's only logical to conclude why Aurora is a bundle of nerves is because I believe she is worried about the implications things could go bitter between Stefin and Aurora......and knowing how much Aurora adores me, it would tear her into pieces knowing the two people I hold so dear would have friction between them.

It is truly remarkable how much love this woman has for me and always worried about me....most of all she wants good for me.

With her physical beauty carved on the outside looking as gorgeous as a model and having the knowledge of Aurora's love burning in her blood my desires to have her keeps burning hotter and hotter.

Physical attraction is one thing, but what burns my candle even hotter is the lovable woman whose so feeble and soft constantly showing her love through her tongue......

My urges and lust kept swarming me like bees to honey......

I was the bee, and Aurora is the flower and I just wanted to pluck her flower with everything I have.....

Truth be told, this was rather a perfect time to introduce Aurora to Mr.Eagle, because it's wise to have a second opinion on something, and despite my lust overruling all of my logics and thoughts as though fogged up my vision, taking control of my body by replaying seductive images through my mind with Aurora on her back crying and panting my name in mercy leaving me to feel hot as hell and firm as stone.

I needed to be sure she's the one, the one I can call mine forever.

I needed his opinion on Aurora because sex isn't the only thing I want from her and what's on my mind.

I wanted the full package.

Mind and body.

Aurora Sinclair.......soon to be Aurora Smith.

Aurora had swiftly drifted away from me and Mr.Eagle as elegantly as a swan on the lake. Her blonde hair swooshing back and forth like a pendulum from all the excitement within her, seeing her sweetly prance her way towards the shelves of books like a little bambi containing so much adventure, information, romance even facts in the shelves. Words and phrases to only create extraordinary information to enlighten our minds.

My eyes refused to look anywhere else but the blonde girl skipping merrily and pracning as precious as a little bambi in the fields......

All I could do was form a smile across my face, watching the pretty blonde filled with excitement bubbling in her, only impacting myself feeling as enthusiastic as she......because little does she know how much her positive energy influences me.

Aurora 's curvy body had reached the shelves of books causing her to stand on her tippy toes to add a few inches to her height wanting to reach the top shelf since her heels didn't give her enough height.

Aurora was so adorable extending her height with her toes, reaching her arm in the air helplessly trying to grab the closet leather bound book she could clutch.....

She's so cute. It's like watching a small puppy.....

From afar I had watched Aurora, gawking how lovable the blonde girl was trying to be tall encouraging my smile to glow brighter and fuller since she was as precious....

Mr.Eagle on the other hand had his icy blue eyes centered towards his register counter, filled with tasteful items.

"Erwin..." he called with a gasp as though all the air in his lungs had vanished. "Are we expecting someone other than ourselves?" he questioned with his blue eyes swollen like a lemon juiced from shock.

Hearing the writers calming voice sway through my ear like a symphony instantly grasped my attention, directing my stare back onto Stefin Eagle where I saw a man filled with stun and eyes dilated with amazement looking as innocent as a child receiving a present wrapped in parchment paper.

Seeing Mr.Eagle become so surprised with the numerous amount of gifts Aurora had purchased only inflicted a smile to be shined through my lips because only one thought occurred to me.

Remarkable how Aurora thinks, always considering others and wanting to be generous because she has a loving heart.

That's what's so different about her.

She's unique.

Analyzing and concluding more about Aurora, kept stimulating my smile to glow like lantern, filled with ease, but most of all pleasure.

"No sir." I responded, noticing the writer shuffled his way forward towards the counter since food may be one of his many attractions in life. "It's just Aurora was concerned that one loaf of bread would not be enough to feed us."

She may be right....

Mr.Eagle's icy blue eyes continued to skim through everything like reading a book, eyes swollen with interest and chubby long face wore of excitement since the most expensive item on the rack caught his eyes.

It was bold and tasty, the very liquid that is instant pleasure.

Wine.

Mr.Eagles's crystal blue eyes where sparkling like crystals since what I could gather wine was his favorite item on the counter......

Hmm, I think it's common that most men prefer alcohol over any substance. 
It's tasty and can calm your nerves making you feel good.....

I have to admit, I'm one who does fancy a good bottle of red wine.

Stefin raised his hand towards the wine bottle, wrapping his thick long fingers around the bottle tip grasping the glass as he slowly levitated the bottle closer towards him, bringing it closer so he could interrogate the bottle further.....

I wonder why he is this inquisitive about the wine?

Is it the cost?

Perhaps the type of wine?

Or even more engaging, was it the correct flavor of red wine he wanted?

Thoughts ran wild in my head like a zebra, I was curios on what exactly was the writer thinking and why his icy blue eyes continued to study the bottle as intense as preparing for an exam.

"Erwin.." he lowly breathed with a voice as calm as a river stream. "What contribution did you make towards the pile?" he asked curiously, but his eyes remained on the numbers that created the price tag only influencing more surprise to rise within his eyes.

Odd....why would he want to know my subsidy towards the goods?

"Nothing sir, everything was purchased from Aurora, and I only suggested that we should not arrive empty-handed." I honestly answer finding myself trying to piece this puzzle to why exactly Stefin would ask such an intriguing question.

Mr.Eagle's direction remained towards the bottle, but he raised his eyes where they met mine... like a lock and key, sparkling like glaciers....

"Hmm..."  he thought quietly to himself.

After analyzing this whole situation and reading Mr.Eagle's response, a thought had occurred to me like lightning striking down a tree giving me an instant wave of possibility.

I wonder if he is gathering his thoughts about Aurora?
If so this may the perfect opportunity to be completely honest with myself and Stefin Eagle, about why I've decided to make this trip.
He deserves to know the truth of my arrival...

Aurora.

Besides I highly doubt Mr.Eagle will reveal to me his true thoughts and feelings towards Aurora unless I badger him with a question.

It seems a little unreasonable to assume that he has created an opinion and idea about Aurora just from the sudden greet, but I can't suppress his disposition and I know that he is like an owl. Full of wisdom and knowledge but more importantly this man can look beyond the obvious and see underneath the skin.

What truly lies within that person.

I'm positive enough Stefin has an ideal about Aurora and her character, it may not be a fully painted picture of her but he's wise enough to sense some traits and pointers about personalities of people....

It's something I've always seemed to have trouble recognizing certain traits and qualities within people determining what may be valuable in them.

It's my downfall not recognizing some traits within people and I wasn't given......but I was blessed with other gifts.

"Sir." I began focusing my stare to be completely fused towards the writer, tilting my head a little downward to see his chunky face.

Mr.Eagle's icy blue eyes had centered on me, giving me his full attention and I couldn't help but relate his eye towards the light blue the sky on a warms summer's day.

"Yes Erwin?"

It's unique that his eye color is light blue.....but what's even more appealing that his eyes nearly looked like Father's......

Suddenly an image of a pretty blonde girl had come skipping through my head, only causing me to recollect my thoughts since Aurora was my past present.....more importantly my future.

"I have to be quite frank with you sir."I begun aligning my gaze to be centered with his. "The main reason why Aurora and I came to pay a
gracious visit was for Aurora to pick a name for the baby stallion...." I paused for a moment mentally preparing myself for the next sentence about to be passed through my lips.

The moment of truth.
Another question I have developed, that I so anxiously want to be answered.

Aspiring with desire to know his answer but also itching with precausion of not wanting my little swan to overhear my personal gain, I hunch myself towards the writer allowing me the stability to communicate in a hushed voice.

"Truth be told sir, the main reason why I wanted to see you today, is because I desperately want to know your intuition of what you think of Aurora?"

The moment my words pass through Mr.Eagle's chunky mouse ears his face melted with delight, expressing a smile as warm as fresh baked bread and eyes soften with awe.

"Erwin..." he began placing the wine back on the counter, to then gently place his right palm on my left shoulder grasping my flesh drawing me more with curiosity to express more attention for him.

"Why would my apprehension of Aurora interest you?" he asked a little puzzled. "I'm just an old man whose been long forgotten..." he humbly admitted with a voice as fragile as glass and eyes melted like puddle of water. 

My immediate response towards his sentence was that he wasn't forgotten nor alone since he had me.....but I wasn't even his relative or son.

From all the encounters with Stefin the only topics and interests throughout our conversation was to engage about my world.

His past life was never brought up in conversation nor did he potentially bring it up.
I forbid myself to even ask about his past life because I had a feeling it wasn't such a luminous subject to talk about.

He would rather focus on my life because it just started......rather than sadden me with his gloomy stories.

"Sir, your opinions and judgments are crucial to me, just like water is necessary for me to live..." I replied feeling more tenderness start to grow in my veins, easing my mind and body since after all this time of my concrete walls of harden emotions finally had a purpose to release them all. "It would mean a lot to me....."

Stefin released a rather skeptical look filled with curiosity since it's no secret Aurora is a goddesses and any man could see that ranging from five to fifty.....

Wisdom comes with age, and that is something I can't claim.....but eventually it will be mine.

As focused and determine I was getting my answer from Stefin, a little dove had opened her beak allowing her enchanting voice to harmonize the room with her softness to only pull me in a daze.

"Erwin." she called as gracefully as a hoot. "Would you like to see the name of your horse?" she asked with a voice as elegant and smooth as pearls.....

Hearing her sudden sentence only melted a smile across my lips. Not only was she capable to satisfy me with a name but to hear her beautiful voice sway in my ear it was so peaceful.....I could listen to it all day.

She is so wonderful...

Though how much I was mesmerized just from hearing her voice all my senses had loosen like taking a hot bath, warming all my feelings up pulling me closer towards someone as beautiful as she sounds until I felt Stefin's palm tighten around my shoulder to lean his face closer towards me.

"Son...before I give you my judgment I want to be certain with myself that I'm giving you practical information." he breathed lowly. "After lunch, I should have enough information gathered about her, and then I'll gladly give you my perspective on this woman."  he finished with a luminous smile.

Incredible, marvelous in fact, how precise and accurate he wants to be with himself before he presents reliable information...

From Mr.Eagle's sudden response he automatically left me in a state of mind where I found myself stunned since a certain thought a skipped through my head

His process of intelligence reminds me so much like myself.

We both collect a broad amount of information to analyze and look over the facts. Once we are satisfied and the facts are ethical, it will eventually give us a subject to build on thus resorting into an opinion.

Logic and reason is something we both take into consideration and value....

Very rarely do we act upon our emotions since it only results into disaster......

"Is everything alright Erwin?" Aurora breathed rather worriedly though a voice as sweet as a strawberry redness occupying her cheeks resembling a rose.

Hearing such a sweet voice enter through my ears was like a symphony, instantly snapping me out of my thoughts as though popping a soapy bubble, coming back to my current stare.

My eyes feel upon her round face filled with concern, green eyes widen with worry, mouth parted open as though a berry was placed in between her lips making her look as adorable as a puppy whining as though calling for its mama.....

I felt my entire body melt like an ice cream cone in the sun to stare at such purity, encouraging a smile to curl across my lips and brighten my mood.

"Nothing to worry, Aurora." I replied as I begin to lift my feet off the ground walking in the direction where she rested.

Aurora's entire self lit up like a firefly in the night, eyes sparkling like jades and wearing a stunning smile curved across her lips to expose her white teeth sparkling like snow.....

"Alrighty!" she chirped happily with a sweet smile, taking me second to reach a pretty blonde.

Once I was in reach with Aurora, I pivot my body to be standing directly behind her curvy one like a shield to a knight. Giving her the protection to enclose her from body only giving me instant softness to dampen my flesh from her backside......

Her glossy blonde locks scrubs against my chest like a feather, and her thick plump butt had sunken in my thighs like a pillow to feel her sturdy back rub into me.....

She felt incredible and so soft, all I wanted to do was squeeze her softness......but it seems as though someone was rather shy from my behavior.....

Aurora had tilted her head fully backward, looking up at me in an upside down position still able to see her beauty, though pinkness was scattered across her cheeks like the color of a rose.....

"Can you see everything, Erwin?" she questioned with a voice as low as a little house mouse, but looking as adorable as one.

Her green eyes where glued onto me like bears to honey, staring directly down at her upside down look only made her irresistible like a piece of rich chocolate, inflicting me to continue to glow a peaceful smile.

"Yes perfectly, Aurora." I responded, raising both of hands closer towards hers where I layered my palms on top of hers like a blanket to feel instant softness cup my palms....

I had enclosed Aurora's back from behind like a cloak with my chest sinking into her tender back to feel my palms being warmed from her tender skin, supporting her to uphold the book....

Aurora's passed a loving smile exposing all her white teeth to sparkle like diamonds. "Good!" she replied dipping her head back down to face the book only drawing my eyes to meet the parchment paper filled with lines. "Just in case you don't like my name, we can look around for some more!"

Perfect.....

"Alright Aurora." I replied finding myself browsing across each name like picking out a blouse reading she chose a name that starts with the letter.

N

This whole time Mr.Eagle had his icy blue eyes fixed upon the two of us, studying us as though we were a review street for a final exam. He watched with concern but now importantly his eyes were a gateway for a conclusion.

"How does the name Neander sound?" she asked with a voice as serious as concrete itself, looking over her shoulder with a look of worry since she wasn't in the mood of play.

My eyes continued to linger on the page of the book, staring at the nouns and verbs creating the word "Neander", as the name kept repeating in my head like an old record player, trying to decide if I take pleasure in the sound of the name.

Neander...

Now that's a name you don't hear quite often...but what is the meaning?

Then my eyes had scrolled down towards the page underneath where it read "Neander" to examine the origins of the name and history.

Neander means new man...interesting choice.....

I'm curious as to why Aurora picked this one.

"What particular reason you chose this name Aurora?" I questioned filled with curiosity but overall I was pleased she picked such an unusual name.

Aurora still had her round face looking over her shoulder her green eyes directing looking at me, though they were trembling with worry because always Aurora wanted to please me in
any way possible...

"Well at first I was contemplating about the name because I wasn't sure if the meaning would fit it's purpose.....but the moment I read the name I realy fell in love with it ." she breathed with a voice as vivid as a rainbow softening to her appearance to be alluring as perfume.

"I realize that you, Erwin Smith, were the one who has changed and became the new man."

Hmmm.... a rather remarkable accusation but it would be best if she would elaborate more so I understand where she is coming from.

"I realize a quality in you that not many men developed as a leader, especially this position you hold. You have shown me that you are capable of understanding what actions and abilities it takes for you to reach your goals no matter what the cost may be. Your brave enough to stand up for the truth and most importantly you are courageous to fight. " she kindly complimented me, as I sensed more of her uncertainly had vanished like when the rain stops to allow the sun to come out because her lips where the sun....

"Not everyone comes to terms that it takes more than just a strongly built team to defeat titans. It takes strategy, time, commitment, teamwork and most importantly, a leader such as yourself whose wanting to take the risk to win."

Aurora paused for a moment rotating herself counter-clockwise to allow her beautiful body and face to direct mine while clutching the book of names to her chest with my arms secured her lower back to have her locked in.

"This is why I have chosen the name Neander, meaning you Erwin Smith. " her lips continued to glow a loving smile filled with life. "You are the one who is a changed man, changed in a way to reach your dream as well as mine...wanting to live outside these walls without the fear of titans..." she finalized her last breath though sounding as majestic as an swan......

My head was whirling with ideas like leaves in the wind, Mr.Eagle himself too had found himself tongueless analyzing Aurora's explanation.

My my.....Aurora is very wise to be giving statements like this....and Aurora doesn't lie to me.

She is telling the truth.

Hearing Aurora pour her heart out only eased my veins to be soft like jello but hearing such
beautiful words passed through her tender lips my mind was twirling like a pirouette, comprehending where she was coming from.

I understand where Aurora is coming from and why she chose the name.

Aurora is seeing a characteristic I've developed within me that is revolutionary and simply I overlook it but it's one of the greatest trait and man or female can acquire

It is the ability to simply understand...

The truth is about this life is that everyone perceives differently and sought to understand what is the greater good simply because we define our conclusions based on what we believe is true. Even our bright commander undergoes the bitter truth of what must happen in order to achieving our dreams of living outside the walls.

So many individuals and humans ignore the fact that in order to live in tranquility, we must sacrifice many individuals to thrive, but also outwit titans to expand further in territory.....

I am one of the few mortals in this world that will be able make a difference in this society because I am a new man who can understand the truth.

We must do the impossible to reach the improbable.

"Aurora." I stated finding myself to feel in complete bliss like a meadow a smile warming across my lips. "It's beautiful..." I replied leaning my face closer to hers where my mouth reached her forehead smushing my lips into her tender skull, to feel instant softness sink into my skin.

Automatically my eyelids shut like closing the blinds to a sunny window, allowing my feeling of touch to be the only sense explored only encouraging my smile to broaden..

After bestowing a loving kiss against Aurora's forehead expressing all my gratitude and thanks, I slowly remove my lips from her skin to feel instant cold air brush my naked skin....

Aurora immediately tilted her head backwards to allow her stunning green eyes to connect with mine swimming in her beauty, parting her lips open to soothe the room with her enchanting voice.

"That's all I what I wanted....." she breathed with a voice as creamy and warm as pudding. "Was to make you happy, Erwin."

I do have to say...

I'm more impressed with her explanation of the name, than the name itself.

Aurora was rather bright to come up with something very sensible...and most of all she cares deeply about me that she would try to find another name to satisfy my needs.....

I thought my body couldn't become more at ease, but coming to such a sweet conclusion I felt as though I was lying on a cloud full of bliss......

Mr.Eagle had cleared his throat rather loudly sounding as though a frog was stuck in his throat, rasping like a horse to grasp both of our attention.

"I hope I'm not ruining the passion between you two love birds, but I believe you should know that tonight's meal has been already cooked and prepared since your arrival..."  he stated with a tone as mannerly as a butler and wore a pleasant smile as merrily as Santa Clause.

Food.....my all time favorite weakness.

Aurora and I immediately pivot our faces to be aligned like two msgents, giving me the pleasure to stare down at Aurora's charming face noticng her tender pink lips passed a smile full of thrill since I knew she was thinking the exact same thing.....

She and I were hungry......

"Sorry Eyebrows, but food can dominant you at times." she giggled as cutely as a little brown otter beaming a smile full of joy, as her hands closed the book shut to swiftly placed it back on the shelf where she found it. "And this is one of those times."

Once Aurora had picked up her mess, she eagerly sped over way over towards Stefin like a bunny rabbit, bouncing with so much excitement to eat and consume the tasty meal.

Oh? I wasn't aware I could be so easily dominated....

Watching the adorable blonde girl prance forward like a little doe towards the writer possessing so much life and excitement through her curvy body only encouraged a grin to form across my lips and her mischievous replied only provoked mine.

"That will soon change once her tastebuds discover my body." I breathed lowly under my breath curling a cocky smirk across my lips.

Mr.Eagle and Aurora had picking up all the groceries on the counter having fresh produce hang from their wrist and forearms while
the bottles of wine grasped at their palms with their feet shuffling closer towards the second entrance of the room.....

Mr. Eagle's hands full of delicious items hanging from his arms managed to open the door for Aurora like a gentleman because after all a pretty lady like Aurora always seem to turn a man's world upside down.

"Thank you sir!" she sweetly thanked as merrily as a little robin, chirping in the morning as she brushed past him entering where Mr.Eagle would live out his days.

I should help.

As Aurora was passing through the door into the next room, I swiftly had came up behind Stefin easily over passing his height like a skyscraper as I thrusted my hand at the door propping the door open to allow him access.

"You can go, sir." I responded with a tiny smile, having my hand stuck onto the wooden door like glue to maintain the door wide open.

Mr.Eagle's chunky face softened with delight by my gesture his thin lips melting into a warm smile as warm as tea.. "Just like your father, Erwin. Noble but more importantly always wanting to help." he kindly stated once more passing a delightful smile entering the other room to join Aurora.....

Hearing Mr.Eagle's sudden comment felt as though someone had tugged on my heart strings with their bare hands loosening my flesh causing pain to flame through my chest like a wildfire but it was a type of pain with a warm sensation of ease but then transformed into a flame of misery.....

It was so pleasurable hearing someone refer to me like I'm my Father.....

I loved him so much, and adored everything he stood for about this .

It's been so long since someone has even mentioned him or even talked about him like he was still alive. It felt as though he was in the room.

The more I thought about Father the more memories of my past begin to spike back up like thorns on a rose remembering just the simple things about him but the more everlasting images......

At night the two of us used to lay on the roof on top of Grandma Smith's house watching the sky full of stars gazing and admiring at their beauty from afar, or perhaps the most cheerful memory that comes to mind was when Father was my grade school teacher.

Not only could I love him at home, but I was capable to see him at school the only place I really enjoyed going to because I could expand my mind and improve on my intelligence through test and broaden my information......

I not only loved Father because he was intelligent and rational about this life, but he was understanding towards any situation I was in and more importantly I admired how his comprehension of this life was like no other person.

I find myself at times where I can not even remember my Father's voice...worst of all I struggle remembering how he used to smile.

More memories continue to flood my brain like a rainstorm, throbbing more pain in my body to feel numbness spread all through my veins as though my spine had been broken into pieces..... all I felt was emptiness and loneliness because the only person I ever loved was gone forever.....

"Erwin, common!" called Aurora as peaceful as a harp. "We are waiting for you!' she giggled sweetly like a little songbird in the morning.

Hearing Aurora's delicious giggle whirl through my ear hearing such sweetness echo through my brain instantly repaired all my broken bones and warmed back my feelings as though nothing ever happened. Her optimism about this life was the only medicine that could mend my broken heart.......something I could never grasp about this world because Aurora seems to look at life so full of joy how could I not melt into her purity?

I was still lingering by the door as my eyes drifted towards the table to catch a glimpse of the chubby rounded writer seated at one end of the table as the pretty blonde girl rested at his right with her dazzling green eyes fixed upon me with a look of peace.....

Aurora's entire face softened with delight like a stick of butter. Her green eyes refused to look anywhere but mine, and a beautiful smile started to form across her lips exposing her snowy white teeth only urging more ideas to run loose in my head.

I've never felt so wonderful and never would I imagine this life to be beautiful with one person.

Aurora.

Aurora patiently waited for my arrival still gleaming a smile full of optimism, now gesturing with her palm for me to come forward like waving a napkin only making her more adorable like a bunny.

"This way Erwin!" she sweetly teased passing a giggle so sweet and delicious it was as though you wanted to eat her.....

I'm beyond ready to rewrite our history together....it's time for the next step in our relationship....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora's POV

Erwin still remained glued to the door like a little fly, his ocean blue eyes focused on mine as intense as a sniper but sparkled like a sapphire because I knew he was thinking of something......

I don't mind watching a tall handsome blonde from afar staring at how handsome he was, he just reminds me of a little teddy bear. Erwin is adorable as one and just as lovable. He is sweet and can be gentle like one, even though he was filled with muscles and had to shrink his height every time he enters the room.

"Aurora, dear." Mr.Eagle began, "Would you be so kind as to open your preference of drink." he suggested with a bright smile.

From the beginning I was petrified like a ghost to meet Mr.Eagle since I wanted to make a good impression because he was the only man Erwin had his hopes for and I didn't want to ruin his relationship......now in such a sort amount of time he called me. Dear, an endearment is addressed to people you care and have love for.

Wow.....he called me dear.
This is wonderful. It must mean he likes me!

Hearing his kind words pass along through my ear like a canal gave me instant comfort and relief as though applying a hot rag to an open wound. I had gained Mr.Eagle's liking and everything I hoped for was coming to play....

Erwin's happiness....

"Of course sir!" I responded feeling as radiant as the sun from all the excitement bursting in me like confetti since I acknowledge the fact Mr.Eagle had a liking towards me.

My attention was directed towards the table, studying each different bottle of wine stacked up like dominoes against each other trying to decide what specific bottle would suit this dinner best.

Hmm....usually red wine goes good with beef or pasta. I think white wine goes well with fish and rice...

Then my eyes drift down the table like a raft at sea, gazing upon the mouth watering dishes neatly forming a straight line down the table with hot steam evaporating from the plates inhaling the whiff like a dog to smell all the intense flavors whisk my nose.....

Perhaps I should make a decision based on the main course.

Meat.

There rested in the middle of the table center of attention is where dozens of freshly cooked pork chops were browned to perfection with the marks to prove it, and I could smell the meat drenched in garlic with cloves stacking on each slice only salivating like a mutt.....

Mmmhhh.....Yummy! Red wine would be perfect.

I reach my hand out towards a dryer red wine, not to thick nor intense with the alcohol. It was on the lighter side pairing it with the lamb chops perfectly in my opinion.

"Would red wine be okay sir?" I asked passing a small smile already eager to dive into the scrumptious meal but more importantly I was hoping Stefin would approval my taste.....

Erwin had finally reached the table joining the two of us, swiftly taking a seat at the head of the table sitting directly across Mr.Eagle while I sat on his right......

Mr.Eagle passed a cheerful smile as sunny as the sun, as I transferred the bottle into his palms where he took it from my grip.

'My dear, your choice is exceptional!" he calmly replied as soothing as a river, inserting a screw metal object into the corks bottle nailing the object into the cork clockwise to grasp it.

Yay! He liked it!

With Mr.Eagle's palm rotating the metal object into the cork in a clockwise direction, his face only gleamed a cheerful smile since perhaps the presences of two blondes was everything an old man ever needed.

Company.

After a solid few rounds of Stefin's palm twisting the metal into the cork he finally managed to grasp the only opening of the bottle where his palm started to pull trying to open the bottle.

Erwin's ocean blue eyes where fastened on Mr.Eagle like honey observing his reactions to  easily spot the struggle Stefin was putting up against the bottle since he was a writer and all writers do is sit and eat.....

"Mr.Eagle do you need help with opening the bottle, or perhaps other preparation for this meal?" asked Erwin with a voice as sleek as silk, ready to aid Stefin  with whatever the task may be.

Mr.Eagle's face slowly was squirming with discomfort and even his breathing was a little out of the ordinary, trying to release the cork from its opening.

"Don't worry about it son!" huffed Mr.Eagle a little out of breath his cheeks slowly starting to resemble a strawberry. "I just want the two of you to enjoy a nice quite meal!"

After a few hard yanks the cork obeyed Mr.Eagle's command bursting from it's tip to release a satisfying.

POP

Opening the contents of the tasteful liquid.

The wine was open and there were no further instructions to be made, as Stefin starting pouring the red luscious wine into the glass.

"Aurora, Erwin please start severing yourself!" persisted Mr.Eagle with a voice as calming as a waterfall, filling my glass halfway where he then transitioned the bottle towards Erwin and his glass to gracefully pour the wine. "You don't have to wait for an old man like me!"

Awee he's so sweet. He reminds me of an adorable old man...like a Grandfather would behave towards his grandchildren....
I'm so happy Erwin has someone as wonderful as Stefin, and I'm happy to meet him as well.

A smile forms across my lips, noticing his humbleness only flourished more feelings to be sprouted for the writer and more care kept blooming.

"Nonsense Mr.Eagle!" I announced overjoyed passing a light giggle. "You have wisdom and experience! Not a lot of people my age have that!" I praised feeling as lifted as a cloud to interact with someone as wonderful as him.

Mr.Eagle's chunky face melted like a piece of cheese on a pizza, his lips shining a smile full of warmth. "Your too kind my dear."

Awe!

More happiness continued to flow inside of me like a river seeing how sweet he was, I was filled with so much happiness my smile kept increasing from delight.

Erwin too released a more eased smile melting across his long face even his dazzling blue eyes where sparking like sapphires.....

"Aurora." he begin with a voice as soothing as a violin instantly grasping my attention to hear a marvelous instrument being played . "Go ahead and serve yourself first....since I know your dying over there." lightly teased Erwin with a playful grin.

Oh Erwin....your such a flirt, but I'm not arguing!

My smile continued to shine across my lips overjoyed from this gathering, as I lifted my plate from the table directing my attention towards the white creamy mash potatoes piled in a bowl....

"Would be my ultimate pleasure, Erwin Smith!"

Erwin too reflected a warm smile of peace, as his blue eyes sparkled with fascination watching my hands gather all the different varieties of food laid in the table....

I had managed to grab myself two thick juicy cooked pork chops the size of my shoe which were cooked a perfect brown and it was glazed with some hot drizzling garlic sauce on top.

The other half of my plate was piled with a variety of fresh vegetables ranging from all the greens you could possibly think tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, cabbage! To make my mouth drool from the greens was that the salad was covered in thick olive oil.

I had my protein, starch, and carbs all piled on my plate like a mountain this was the moment I've been yearning for this whole morning.

To eat.....

Finally! My favorite thing to do! Eat!

As my palms where about to dive into my pile of gold, Mr.Eagle's icy blue eyes had managed to catch a glimpse of all my treasures expanding his eyes so widely his pupils where as juicy as a lemon.

"My, my...." he gasped sounding as though his lungs had missed a breath. "I'm glad that I decided to double everything! I didn't know I would be feeding two bellies like Erwin Smith," he lightly teased passing a cheerful laugh it sounded as peaceful as a songbird.

Hearing Stefin's response only increased my smile to brighten at its fullest like the afternoon sun, his words where more of a compliment because knowing any chance I could compete with Erwin or make Mr.Smith work for his prize was something I always found pleasure in, especially when I could tease him in the making.

Any chance competing with Erwin is always such a pleasure.

Besides, food I can find happiness in.

"With Erwin and I being active soldiers I doubt there will be any leftovers tonight!" I lightly joked, grabbing a knife in my left palm as the other grasped a fork to begin diving into the thick juicy pork.....

Mr.Eagle smiled pleased from my reply, but he couldn't help but notice the handsome blondes plate. It was as though looking at two mountains leaned against each other side by side only causing Stefin's thick eyebrows to reach his forehead from the amount of shock.

"Your right dear."  chuckled Mr.Eagle tickled how much two blonde soldiers could eat.....

With no further ado everyone had their plates filled with tasteful mouth watering items and no further instructions where necessary since all we could hear was the tapping of our silverware grazing the porcelain plates.....

"Aurora darling." began Mr.Eagle starting the conversation back up to give him my full undivided attention. "How is the Survey Corps been for you? Erwin has mentioned to me that you and he are both courageously severing to fight for our freedom." he asked pulling up his black circular glasses from the corner of the frame.

Currently my mouth was dissolving the juicy pork chop by chomping it's tender flesh with my teeth, now quickly shallowing the meat while to answer Stefin's question.

"It's quite fine, sir." I responded with a smile since my immediate thought was fighting for our dream. "Now that you say that, Erwin and I are now on the same squad!"

Stefin's chunky face had softened with a smile like a marshmallow, inflicted from my optimism and the sweetness being passed through my lips.

"How wonderful." he responded taking in a great amount of pleasure from my reply. "Erwin has told me so much about you Aurora.." he paused with a humble smile. "He's talk about you so much in fact he's forgotten to mention your last name."

That's so sweet of Erwin....

Just from the corner of my eye I got an imagine of the handsome blonde sitting at the other end  of the table which was the head.

His snowy white skin was occupied with a faint blush across his cheeks mirroring the color of the wine and his face was as stunned as though he was struck by lightening wearing a face full of shyness..... he looked almost like a puppy trying to play with a little frog.

Awe....I can't tells whose cuter.

Erwin or Mr.Eagle.

"It's Sinclair, sir." I responded my lips beaming a smile full of delight. "Jacob Sinclair is my father."

Suddenly Mr.Eagle's icy blue eyes had fully widen with shock as large as the moon, even through his mid chew his mouth came to a pause since my last name struck him..... like he's heard the name...or perhaps he knows Papa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 124 20
The overwhelming power of a human is a lie. She is an angel, with beauty and the strength that resembles one. Save us. Please. "Sometimes, when you'...
2.6K 119 44
"What's wrong? You can't fight men so you take it out on your woman? Cmon, fight me. You're a man aren't you? Fight me like one." Y/n lifts her head...
The Heir By Koda

Fanfiction

27.6K 1.2K 38
《Con-artist Levi x Princess Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ Separated at the age of 9. (Y/N) (L/N) doesn't remem...
13.1K 521 23
✦ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 ✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐖𝐀 ✦ 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 20s or higher ✦Y/n's lif...