Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

047. founder's day

2.6K 121 16
By undeadbelova

As Caroline and Matt stood together, in their Civil War costumes for the Founder's day parade, Bonnie stood by with a camera. Lexa and Sienna stood beside her, smiling at the couple. "Say cheese!" Bonnie gleamed as Caroline looked to her boyfriend before saying "Oh wait! Hide your cast, it's not era-appropriate!" Alexia snorted at this, as Sienna bit her lip, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Seriously?!" Matt asked, as he looked exasperated. "Yes!" Caroline responded as though it was obvious. Matt sighed, "Okay, fine."

Matt hid the cast and he and Caroline smile, as Bonnie took the picture. Tyler suddenly walked over to the group, he and Sienna giving eachother a weak smile.

"I want one with Lexa, Bonnie and Sienna now." Caroline piped up, as Sienna blinked in surprise, not expecting Caroline to want her in the picture... the pair had really only started to become friends. "I'll take it." Tyler decided. Matt just looked at Tyler, before turning to his girlfriend and saying, "I'll be on the float."

Bonnie and Lexa stood on each side of Caroline, as Sienna stood beside the Gilbert. Tyler held up the camera as the four girls smiled brightly, and he took the shot. Tyler than handed the camera back to Caroline, before sighing. "Matt still can't even look at me." He admitted as Caroline shot him a glare. "I said I was sorry!"

"You made out with his mother and then you beat him to a pulp." Caroline growled. "You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry, Ty." Sienna admitted. With that, Caroline turned on her heels and left. Bonnie awkwardly went after her.

Stefan approached what was left of the group, being Lexa, Sienna and Tyler. "Hey Lexa, I gotta talk to you." Stefan greeted as Lexa nodded, "Yeah sure." She replied before looking to Sienna. "I'll hang with my cuz here.. see you later babe." The Lockwood hummed before she and Tyler walked away, as Lexa and Stefan went in the other direction.

Now that they were alone, Stefan explained to the Gilbert about his theory of John being her and Elena's father. "John?! Is that even possible?" The witch asked, astonished. "There is no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery." Stefan explained to the siphon witch.

"My whole life I've never liked that jerk..." Lexa huffed, as Stefan looked at her with sympathy. "Sorry, I'm sorry. I just...I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you on some typically inappropriate way." He admitted.

"No, I'm happy that you told me, I just...I really hope that it's not true. What I am supposed to do? Do I just...confront him and say are you my biological father?" Lexa asked awkwardly. Stefan shrugged, "I guess, when you're ready." He replied.

The siphoner gave a nod, "Does Elena know?" She asked. "Yeah.. I told her when I first met up with her this morning. She was as surprised as you are." The vampire confessed. Lexa just nodded.

Silence fell apon them, as Stefan wanted to ask Lexa about her current dislike towards Elena.. but at the same time he didn't want to get involved. As he awkwardly tried to put words together, Lexa faced him, an eyebrow raised.

"Whatever you're thinking, just say it Stef." Lexa declared as Stefan chuckled nervously over being caught out. "Are you.. still mad at Elena?" The vampire asked awkwardly. The witch blinked in surprise, "What kind of a question is that?" She spat. "She had Damon erase my memories of Vicki!!"

Stefan nodded, understandably, though he didn't understand how it had worked considering Lexa is a witch, "She wanted to protect you.. she knows how much you have lost." She assured her. "I know but as much as it sucks— grief is apart of life! It fucking sucks so bad, but I'd rather accept it and mourn than be lied to." The witch insisted.

"Hey, I know.. I'm sorry Lexa. I'm really sorry this happened, and I'm really sorry about Vicki.. I can tell she meant a lot to you." Stefan said softly. Alexia gave back a weak smile, "Thanks.."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Mrs Lockwood's voice was heard calling into a microphone, as she announced each group in the parade "Let's give a big hand to the Mystic Fall's high school Marching Band!" With that the marching band and the cheerleaders parade, and everyone applauded and and cheered.

"And for a little local history, Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek." Mrs Lockwood called as the float went past in the street. Jeremy and Tyler are in it, they wave to the crowd and pretend to shoot at each other.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls Court and their handsome escorts." The float drove by with Lexa, Sienna, Elena, Stefan, Caroline and Matt, and the rest of the Mystic Falls Court and their escorts on the float on it. laugh and wave to the crowd. Despite the partner changes during the actual event, Mrs Lockwood wanted the girls to have their original partners.. but Sienna begged her aunt to let Lexa on the float instead of Damon, as the werewolf wasn't happy with the vampire.

"This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful?" Mrs Lockwood called out.

Bonnie stood in the crowd, smiling and waving at Elena, Lexa and Caroline. Elena and Lexa smiled and waved back to Bonnie, before Damon walked in front of the witch and stopped, smiling and waving to the twins. Both Sienna and Alexia rolled their eyes and looked away.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

John stood by Mayor Lockwood, preparing the vampire device. "This is the key. Once inserted, the device will be activated. It will work only once, for an estimated time of 5 minutes." He explained.

"Yes, how does it work?" Richard asked, rushing him as he was eager to start the device "It's a high-pitched frequency that humans can't hear. Any vampires within a five-block radius will be incapacitated, exposing them. At that time, the sheriff's deputies will inject them with vervain and bring them here, when we will finish them off."

"And you're certain they're attacking tonight?"

"I have a source. One of the vampires from the tomb confirmed the attack. They want revenge for what our ancestors did in 1864. It makes us their target."

Mayor Lockwood nodded, "We're taking an enormous risk. We're talking about our families, John!" He insisted. John nodded, "This is the only way to draw them out and kill them...all of them."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa entered the grill, wearing modern clothes now, that the parade was over. Damon noticed the girl, and smirked. "I like you better like this. The period look, it... didn't suit you." Lexa whipped around, sighing once she faced the Salvatore. "Is that an insult?" She asked, looking unamused. "Actually Lexa, it is a compliment of the highest order." Damon replied in a flirty tone.

Lexa rolled her eyes, before she faced Damon again, "Damon. I have a girlfriend. I would like if you could stop with the flirty little comments and that eye-thing that you do." Damon just grinned, doing the exact eye-thing that the Gilbert told him not to, before he asked "What eye thing?"

Lexa frowned, "Don't make me regret being your friend okay?" She mumbled. Damon just blinked in surprise, "Friends? Is that what we are?" He asked. The siphoner shrugged, "Frenemies."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Sheriff Forbes stood in her office, with John and Mayor Lockwood. They were explaining their plan to her, which she wasn't fond of. "You want to use our town as bait? It's too dangerous, it's insane!" Liz protested, before she closed the door.

"We've gone over the plans with all your deputies, they're all on board." Richard insisted, as the Forbes woman frowned, "You've gone behind my back?" She asked, shocked. "Yeah, because we knew this is exactly how you'd react."

"Our children are here." Liz insisted, still believing this idea was crazy and dangerous. "Liz, we need to do this. We have no choice; this is the reason for the Secret Council. Our founding fathers created the Secret Council for just this purpose!" John insisted.

There was a long pause, before Sheriff Forbes decided, "I'm the Sheriff, it's my call and I say no." John shook his head, before he turned to the mayor, "Richard, let me speak to the Sheriff alone." The Lockwood looked at the pair, before he turned and left, closing the door behind him.

"John, you're not thinking clearly, I'm not gonna change my mind about this." Liz insisted, turning her back to John as she walked towards her desk. Suddenly the woman was knocked unconscious, as the Gilbert hit her behind the head. Quickly, John removed the gun belt from Sheriff Forbes, before handcuffing her to the radiator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 302 47
Based on season One of TVD... Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena and Ellie Gilbert and their 15-y...
9.9K 226 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...
58.9K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
107K 3.5K 21
It's an oc x oc story. The two characters are already in a relationship at the beginning of the story. It's a grumpy/sunshine relationship except the...