Stigma | Haechan

By markieshyuck

» mafia au » soulmate au ❝ You and I are not meant to be ❞ More

P R E L U D E
I N T R O
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
100k
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

10

18.9K 824 516
By markieshyuck

Jaehyun and Mark were focused onto pinning the pictures and newspaper articles about Azurite Neo and their crimes on the wall, trying to find any clues so they could get their mission accomplished at the earliest.

Johnny was busy dealing with the weaponry at the basement while Aera silently sat on the couch, hand on the arm rest while she blankly stared at the white ceiling, eyes closed as she ceaselessly thought about her soulmate.

"It took me a whole day to hack into their computer and gain all of this" Taeyong said, earning their attention.

"Azurite Neo was formed twelve years ago and has seven main members-" Taeyong paused noticing Aera who was silently sleeping on the couch.

Taeyong was about to call out her name but Mark hushed him, shaking his head in disapproval, stopping him mid way.

"She's too tired, just let her rest for now" Mark said and Taeyong shrugged, going back to reading out information he had gathered.

"Lee Daejung owns half of the mafia gangs in Korea- Azurite Neo being his main gang and the Neo headquarters are the central base"

Taeyong moved the screen such that it was in visibility to the two as they read through what was being displayed on the computer.

HAECHAN LEE :
~ Leader, 21- the ace of all Daejung's mafia gangs.
~ First at command after his father- Lee Daejung.
~ Combatant- Hand to hand and professionally trained with any sort of weaponry, you name it.

HUANG RENJUN :
~ Assassin, 21.
~ Combatant- Hand to hand but well trained with guns as well.

LEE JENO :
~ Sharpshooter, 21.
~ Non combatant- Trained with any sort of guns, rifles and snipers.

NA JAEMIN :
~ Hacker, 21- the tech whizz of Neo.
~ Non combatant- guides all the members during a mission, rarely steps out of the headquarters.

ZHONG CHENLE :
~ Supplier, 20- his father provides 50% of the shares for the gangs during their mission.
~ Non combatant- deals with weaponry and explosives.

PARK JISUNG :
~ Spy, 19- youngest member yet one of the strongest.
~ Relatively non combatant- prefers hand to hand, uses guns only if necessary, spies and gets the task done without leaving any traces behind.

LIU YANGYANG :
~ Medic, 21.
~ Non combatant- Doesn't involve in any of the missions, always at the headquarters, well known with all types of treatment or surgery for any sort of injury.

"Mission Neo isn't finding Neo, we have to catch hold of Daejung so we can bring out all of their illegal businesses and put a stop to whatever their gangs deal with" Taeyong said and the two nodded in agreement.

"But how? We don't know how they look either?" Jaehyun asked, knowing it wouldn't be easy to get the upper hand over mafia or Neo just by gathering information about their gang.

"We've to figure out.. maybe finding out what their next mission is would help" Taeyong replied before turning to look at Mark who narrowed his eyes down on something on the screen.

"Wasn't he the one who I fought? Jisung? He was asked to spy at the building CEO Kang was suppose to have a meeting at" Mark said pointing at the youngest's profile.

"02 asked me to follow the guy in all black- I'm guessing he's Haechan. And the was one who with a sniper at the roof was Jeno" Jaehyun added and they nodded in acknowledgment.

"CEO Kang must've something to do with Neo, let's dig deeper" Taeyong said and the two nodded exiting the room getting into finding more about CEO Kang's background, family ties and business deals.

Aera shuffled on her side, feeling slightly uncomfortable and just a few seconds later she felt an abrupt sharp pain in her stomach making her jolt awake- eyes shot open, sitting up straight in shock.

"Hey you okay?" Taeyong asked, concerned upon noticing her wake up all of a sudden and she nodded, giving him a weak smile, mumbling out a 'yes' in response before turning away from him.

"Fuck" She cursed under her breath, clutching onto the material lying above her stomach, fists clenched at the immense pain she felt out of the blue and it soon dawned on her it was her soulmate who was experiencing all of the pain.

She immediately stood up, rushing out of the room and she made her way to the Neo headquarters.

"Dude the hell?! I told you to watch towards your right!" Jaemin exclaimed through the earpiece, pulling it off and throwing it on his desk before standing up from his seat, turning around on his heels to make his way towards the basement and just then the room door swung open revealing a girl and he gasped out, surprised by her presence.

"Where's Donghyuck?" She uttered out, running out of breath as she gasped for more air, "How did you enter in??" Jaemin questioned, purely in shock, his eyes trailed down over her, eyes widening as he noticed blood gracing her fingers- streaks of the hot liquid dripping down her palm.

"Where the fuck is he?!" She demanded, yanking him by grasping a fist full of his collar- her actions juxtaposing her weak body as she struggled to keep herself stable on her feet and he threw his hand up in the air, "Follow me" He said, and the girl let go off his shirt and he sighed out in relief before running down the hallway to the basement as she followed suit.

"Here," Jaemin opened the door wide revealing lifeless bodies that were thrown onto the floor and at the very end sat the boy- slouched against the wall with his eyes shut as he hissed out in pain, a pool of blood lying below him.

Aera's eyes instantly softened upon looking at the boy in such a state- the strange emotion washing over her seeing her soulmate in agony.

"Donghyuck.." She called out which escaped her lips as a mere whisper, tears welling up in her eyes as she coughed out aggressively, his own pain electrocuting through every ounce of her.

She hurriedly rushing towards the boy, crouching down beside him as she sat down on his side.

Her eyes ranking over his figure in concern despite feeling the same pain as he did since the two were bonded- something in her pained to see him in such a pathetic state.

Donghyuck opened his eyes, his blurry vision feeling the girl's presence beside him and he blinked away the spots that invaded his sight.

"You managed to c-ome in? A-alone?" His words almost inaudible as he drew his eyes down on her hand that was stained deep red from fighting his men to enter inside the headquarters, a part of him bemused that she managed to survive out with minimal injuries inside the headquarters.

"You are a s-strong one Aera" He murmured out, lips quirking up into a smirk knowing his soulmate was stronger than many other he had known- those unexpected words leaving his mouth though a part of him detested to admit the truth..

Thoughts?👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 14.1K 68
"Why should I care whether you die or not?" ❀ Jisung FF ❀ Mafia/Soulmate AU ❀
1.8M 104K 77
↻ Mafia/Gang au ↻"God you're the best thing that has happened to me I swear."
3.1M 148K 80
» Mafia/Gang au » "I told you not to fall for me."
2.2M 110K 72
◆ Mafia/Gang au ◆He has a bad reputation and insatiable habits