Stigma | Haechan

markieshyuck által

» mafia au » soulmate au ❝ You and I are not meant to be ❞ Több

P R E L U D E
I N T R O
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
100k
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

4

19.1K 887 1K
markieshyuck által

"Sounds good"
Another voice interrupted and Aera drifted her attention towards the person- black jeans and a white shirt peeking beneath his black leather jacket, who appeared behind Jeno.

"Get back into the mission, I'll take care of her" 
He eyed the sniper before turning to face the girl- a lazy smirk playing on his lips as he cranked his neck to the sides, luxuriate since it was a girl.

"Thanks Jun" Jeno glanced at him before turning on his heel.
"Don't. fucking. move"
She glared at Jeno before her eyes drew down towards the crowd that relatively cleared cause of the delay in CEO Kang's arrival.

Flickering her eyes back to Jeno, she raised a brow seeing his lips curl into a smirk.
"Let's make a deal. The loser surrenders, good?"
Renjun asked, letting out a mocking laugh.

And before she could answer him he grabbed her arm harshly pulling her and snatched the girl from her hand before aiming at her- his fingers close to pulling the trigger but Aera was quick to read his move and kicked the gun out of his hand, launching it onto the ground taking him by surprise at her swift attack.

"How much left before he arrives?" Jeno asked as he hunched over the sniper fixing his focus towards the entrance.
"2, exactly 2 min- - - -"
The continuous beeping sound panicked Jeno.

"Sung? Can you hear me?!..Fuck"
Jeno threw his head back in frustration thinking he had probably got caught by someone.

He turned back to look at the two- their breaths unsteady after a whole minute of fighting with bare hands.

"You thought you could fight me?" 
Renjun let out- having her in a headlock.
Aera gut wrenched at the loss of oxygen, mind plotting a plan to escape from his hold.

She dug her nails onto his skin and he loosened the grip for a fraction of second, which was more than enough for her to gasp for breath before swinging her elbow with all her force towards him.

"Shit!" 
He hissed clutching his stomach where Aera elbowed him.

"Is that all you got?"
Aera scoffed as she wiped the blood from the cut on her lip by the back of her hand- eyes fixed onto Renjun.

"I will fucking end you"
Renjun spat, lunging at the girl- strangling her to the ground.

Aera fought him with all her might- her free hands frantically tapping on the ground hoping to find something for help and picking up the first thing she found- she swung it towards him at full force and he snapped his head to the side in pain as the timber broke upon coming in contact with his head.

Grabbing fist full of his shirt she yanked him before kicking at his shin, right at the bone causing him to slightly stumble onto the floor and she quickly stood up- her eyes searching for her gun.

"Your soulmate must be suffering cause of you" 
Aera scoffed, eyeing his soulmate's name, indicating he had met his soulmate already.

She was about to make another move on him but got distracted hearing Taeyong speaking in the in ear.
"02? You there?!"

It being the right opportunity for Renjun to attack- he pushed himself off the floor, stabilizing himself on his feet before gripping onto both her arm, twisting it and pinning it behind her back, earning a low yelp from her.

"Don't fucking move!"
Renjun gritted his teeth, having a hard time holding the girl since she wiggled her body to get out of his grip.
Sliding his other hand into his jean pocket he pulled out a handkerchief before pressing it such that it covered her nose and mouth.

Aera lowly gasped upon feeling the cloth on her face and subconsciously breathed in, instantly regretting it as the chloroform infiltrated her senses.

Knowing she would not stay conscious for long- she harshly jerked her hand out of Renjun's grip before grabbing the gun from his ankle holster and shot at the Jeno's arm who had his finger inches apart from the trigger.

And before she knew anything else, her eyes rolled back and she collapsed onto Renjun's arms.

"They shifted their venue to another place- CEO Kang is out of danger"
Johnny said looking at the rest as he pulled the earpiece off his ear and placed it in his pocket, finally sighing out in relief.

"He almost caught me following him"
Jaehyun exclaimed, being the last person to join the rest who stood beside their car.

"What happened..?"
He asked, looking at Mark who had bruises and cuts littered on his body as he shut his eyes close in pain, leaning onto the car for support.

"There was a member from Neo- he fought him but he somehow escaped"
Johnny replied and he nodded before turning to look at Taeyong- petrified as he frantically pressed the earpiece in, yelling out '02' but all he could hear was the beeping sound that indicated the signal loss.

Mark gradually opened his eyes hearing voices as he trailed to observe the others surrounding him and then the realization hit him.

"Where's Aera??"
Mark asked- his tone suddenly stern and demeanor changing.

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked around, looking for the girl but was no where to be seen.

"Fuck"
Taeyong cursed under his breath before rushing towards the building and making his way upstairs, Mark trailed behind and the others followed suit.

Taeyong and Mark being the first to step onto the rooftop- eyes searching the whole area, panting hard after the run.

"Is she there??"
Jaehyun asked, making his way behind Taeyong and so did Johnny.

"They took her... Azurite Neo"
Taeyong mumbled- heart pounding just at the thought yet her words replayed in his mind.

"Are you serious? How do you know?"
Johnny asked, looking at him.

"She'll come back, I trust her"
Taeyong replied, inhaling deeply trying to shrug the negative thoughts off his mind.

"We can track her in ear—"
"No, she asked me not to"
Taeyon interrupted Jaehyun.

"Shut up"
Mark glared at Taeyong, turning to face the elder whose eyes widened by a fraction at how Mark had addressed him.
Mark threw his head back, frustrated at how impassive Taeyong remained.

"She will be back, I'm confident. it's our Aera—"
Mark clasped onto Taeyong's shirt collar, yanking him closer as he stared right into his eyes.

"If my Aera is not back, I won't fucking hesitate to kill you Taeyong"
Mark daunting let out, gritting his teeth as he felt infuriated by his mere presence- nothing mattered to him more than her.

👀
What do you think is Mark and Aera's relation??

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

183K 7.1K 72
"You know what's golden? Not you." ▸ Gang au ▸ Jaemin (NCT) ▸ 3rd person (OC)
630K 25.9K 62
❝I wish we had more time together❞ In which Yeoreum was tied to a mafia leader named Lee Donghyuck. ▂ COMPLETED ➱ MAFIA x SOULMATE AU UNTITLED UNIVER...
134K 6.9K 45
» street racer au [sequel to Illicit] ❝ I would shed my own blood if it means for you being alive, Youn ❞
3.1M 148K 80
» Mafia/Gang au » "I told you not to fall for me."