| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

Por ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... Más

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

A Deal With the Devil

3K 110 233
Por ilovecoffeeXOXO

Marie's Church POV

Never have I wanted something....or in this case someone as desperate as I do feel right now. I felt like I couldn't open a container filled with delicious and mouth watering strawberries.....though this strawberry was a man but even more scrumptious than a fruit.

I wanted Nile Dok's friend of the name Erwin Smith.

I first met Nile at a gathering with some of my friends outside the boys cabin. Nile was huddled around, Erwin and Mike and some others of the name Gelgar and Gustav chit chatting amongst themselves and from the entire group like little penguins, and Nile by far grasped my attention the best like fish towards bait.

Nile's was the most spontaneous and flirtatious from the entire boys, roaring with laughter, picking on his friends in a playful tone, he was a literal playboy from those magazine's published for horny women. Devilish brown eyes fired with thrill, a smug smirk full of arrogance across those tasty lips of his and confidence gleaming from him like a lantern.......I knew this was the man made for me.

He was irresistible, and tempting like a tart. Nile was the boy I wanted to be with......but all my life I've been with playboys. All sweet to taste, energy like a golden retriever and he could excite me in many ways for days to come with his daunting behavior....but after all those memorable times with the boys I'd spend kissing and cuddling, I wanted to try something different and new......something I've noticed in those dazzling sky blue eyes. A real gentleman of his age.

Erwin Smith.

I'm not getting married any time soon, so why not try all the flavors before I settled for good. Let me roam and explore all the possibilities that men had to offer.

There was something about Erwin and how he interested me, more over he was different than any man I've met. He was the most calmness man I'd ever met especially being around horny teenagers how does he remain so collective and intact with his feelings? Intelligence is far beyond any adult brain could comprehend, and any verb passed through his tongue he instantly reeled my attention in like a hook......

Though as exciting as all these new traits where exploring in this scrumptious man, I couldn't deny the boredom and weariness I found in myself, when spending too much time with a brainiac.

I do love a walk as much as the next person, but I was hoping after our journey on foot we would reward ourselves with some naughty behavior to explore on our bodies, or something spontaneous and heart racing like going skinny dipping in a near by lake......but this man was as useless as marble statue. He didn't have much to say nor giving me any motivation to do something spectacular, or a night I wouldn't forget....

I was loosing interest left and right as quickly as the nights temperature every minute spent with the blonde boy, and worst of all I couldn't comprehend why didn't he kiss me!

Was he scared because this was his first kiss? Was I not pretty enough for him? Did I not show how interested I was into him proceeding in between my legs?

Why was there a stop?

But that was a simple question with an obvious answer.

Aurora.

Erwin and Aurora are like two peas in one pod. Erwin the emotionless bland piece of toast
instantly crumbles and fall to his knees like a knight in shinning armor every time she enters the room because he thinks she needs saving and protecting. Erwin will do whatever it takes to make sure Aurora is safe in the end. Erwin is like little puppy towards her, blinded by how she's just toying with him.

I wanted that! I want a man that'll do whatever I say, and listen to any command I give! I shouldn't lower my standards and even lessen what I'm worth.

I'm the one who tells my man what goes and says........ luckily though I've gotten picked up a few hints how easily Nile will succumb and do whatever I say like a headless chicken looking for guidance.....but other than that Nile is so fascinating and fun to be around.....

We just click so well, like two magnets.

But despite everything else, seeing Erwin and Aurora come together they always so happy to see each despite what time of the day it, or even if something terrible had happened.....

Smiles of joy were always shined across their lips, as though their smiles where painted like a rainbow.

It's kinda cute to always see the two of them smiling at each other with faces full of bliss to resemble the energy of the sun. Aurora's bubbly and optimistic personality rubs off on Erwin like a bar of soap, because he's rather emotionless and dull.....it's kinda sweet how the two of them communicate.

That factor was the strongest suite I wanted from their relationship.

I wanted Erwin more over a man to light up in the room when I enter, looking as though an oil lamp had been flickered on from the amount of joy he receives when my name enters.

I wanted to experience and feel the same blissful sensation Aurora does with Erwin! Why can't I have what she has?

I'm just as pretty as her!

Luckily seeing the instructor easily get fancy with Aurora like a body pillow, I knew exactly how to get what I wanted.

It was obvious how horny Pavlov was for Aurora. You could smell his lust from the other side of the field like a piece of rotting human flesh, and noticing the grind Pavlov put up against Aurora, he still hasn't gotten her pussy.

Giving me the brightest idea of the century.

What if Pavlov gets what he's always been desiring.

Aurora.

I know a way how to get Aurora unaware what's going on and make her feel high like a kite, and after she realizes she loses her virginity, it'll crush her soul. Making her feel useless and pathetic about herself because it's obvious why she's making Erwin work so hard for her.

She's been saving herself for him.

Finally Erwin won't be so clingy to Aurora because he'll realize Aurora wasn't waiting as patiently as he was, and after all isn't that what all men want from women?

Their vagina?

After getting Erwin right where I want him is a plus, but I want something in exchange for the damage on Aurora.

Something that would help me in the future and I have just an idea.

Later That Evening

After an exhausting and tiring day of learning how to use the maneuver gear my day was slowly coming to an end like the sun punching out it's shift for the moon, meaning the plan I had formulated during the whole morning was going to be put in action.

Crushing Aurora's soul and dignity, and to leave Erwin defeated from loss.

Well knowing this plan would work as smoothly as spreading icing on a cake, all I needed was the confirmation on Pavlov's behalf and both of our desires would come true in a snap of you fingers.

Promptly I had reached Pavlov's office having the intentions and concentration of addressing this situation like trying to solve a math equation. Even  though Pavlov's blood is thirsting for lust lust he wasn't ignorant to slip up, furthermore an incident declaring the removal of his title.

This plan needed to be flawless.

I enter the instructor's office without any proper warning, thrusting my hand on the latch to turn the nob clockwise allowing the lock blocking off the office to obey my command like calling for a horse granting me access to enter the devil's lair and bargain with him.

Instantly Pavlov's deep dark eyes the color of mud, targeted at me like an archer and it's arrow, his glare was as deadly as the tip of an arrow that only caused goosebumps to scatter along my forearm from his demonic glare well knowing this may be harder than I imagined.

Pavlov was lazily resting on his thick armchair looking as comfy as a mattress itself, while his slender but masculine legs swung on the table like a swing to have his leather boots covered in mud and blood layer his desk. He was ruthless and mildly intoxicated, since his palm held a gigantic bottle of whiskey, not even having the audacity to pour it in a glass.

"What the fuck are you doing in my office maggot?" furiously yapped the instructor with a tone as violent and ruthless as a knife, more and more of my confidence was deleting due to his intimidation.....until a certain thought soared across my mind like a shooting star. "Get out!"

He'll be thanking me once this conversation is over....or even better kissing the ground I walk in.

"I wouldn't cut me off that quickly Pavlov." I mention, shutting the door behind me as I shift closer towards the deadly instructor well knowing I needed to keep this conversation brief to interest him. "Because clearly you have issues getting the one thing you so desperately crave for."

I need to match his level of intimidation or he won't take me seriously.

I had paused my sentence reaching his desk to roughly snatch the bottle of whisky like plucking a flower from the ground taking it away from his grip to bring it closer to my lips.

"Aurora." I whispered rather lowly, trying to mimic a faint moan because teasing men was just as eating as piece of cake.

I tighten my grip again the bottle of whiskey, parting my lips open to drain the liquor into my mouth like a faucet filling a tub of water, allowing the bitterness to swirl and drench my mouth like waves tasting the spicy flavor of the drink.....

Rafael's entire face expands from stun, eyes swallowed up from softness to look as mushy as pudding while his pupils flamed with lust desperate to feel humanities most precious human and if that doesn't scream, "I want you Aurora", his entire beefy body had flatten like a balloon mesmerized just from hearing her name enter the conversation.

"How do you know about this," he questioned with a voice full of shock though his tone was on the softer side like a lamb. He wasn't the big bad wolf anymore instead he was impacted from desire he was becoming fragile like a glass vase.

Once I had explored of the bitter liquid, I swallow the drink down my throat to feel a burning sensation spike my throat feeling as though I ate a firecracker from the intense flavor, to carefully place the whiskey back on the table.

He's too easy.

"Glad we're on the same page here -..... " I paused for a moment, finding a grin to curl across my lips from the weakness overpowering him like moss on a tree, as my eyes begin to travel up and down his body like studying a sex magazine learning new positions on how to please your partner.

Despite the softness conquering Rafael's every muscle like trees covered in pollen hearing the name of Aurora sway into this conversation, this was a man I was looking at.

The instructor was build on the average size for males which was perfectly fine with me if his cock was double the size of most men. Underneath his uniform, it couldn't conceal the tight toned body he had hiding below. His muscles were define and solid like rocks because his blouse was skin tight to expose every line and bumped perked on his skin only indicating how strong he was, and to make his image more sexy, Rafael had a huge cut running down his chest to expose a patch of chest hair the color of dark brown........I wouldn't mind even putting myself on the market for him.

"Instructor." I finished my sentence, directing my gaze towards his crotch hoping to see some excitement being expressed through our conversation.

I wonder if he would be interested in me?

Still a grin of thrill was pinned up on my face feeling as excited as getting dozens of present on my birthday, as I slowly started to unruffled and toy with the button of my jeans hoping he would take a hint on how interested I was.

"Since you have a hard time getting into Aurora's pants." I commented, fully opening my clasp to expose my underwear, lazily swaying my way behind the desk closer to the instructor. "How about you take an easier path, and fuck my brains out?"

Instantly Rafael broke out into an obnoxious laughter full of amusement, removing his legs down from the table to lean his body over the desk to grab a bottle of whiskey to intoxicate himself more.

"I've already tried beef, why would I lower my standard back down for chicken?" he remarked with a grin as sadistic as a clown, fully disclosing who was what type of meat, parting his lips open to drown his lust with a drink.

Stupid Aurora!

Why does she get all the men?!

Anger easily starts to itch my skin as annoying as ant bites, inflicting more of a reason to follow through the plan in spite to end Aurora's perfect little life.

"Fine! Have it your way."I replied still feeling bitterness form on my tongue as though a ate a piece of moldy bread as my hands latched my pants back together to conceal my pelvis. "But just so you know instructor, your gonna be putting more effort into this idea!"

Rafael finished his gulp of whisky while his hand lowered the drink back on the table, releasing a rather deep and sexy pant to swallow his drink whole since I could assume from his breath he drank way more than a simple sip.

"Out with it!" he spat harshly, irritation scratched within his tone like nails clawing a chalkboard, his devilish brown eyes only flamed hotter with desire since the more whisky Rafael consumed the easier he was touched with his emotions.

Someone hasn't grown up......just as horny as his students.

Well knowing the first option was completely discarded like a piece of fat on a meat, I decided to take a seat across from his king's throne, still feeling salty as though I was seasoned like a piece of meat or more so keen wishing we would have proceed with the first option.

"How would you like to get in between Aurora's legs without her constantly fighting with you?" I offer, lifting my right left to cross over my left keeping the reward in the back of my mind, since it too was as rewarding as crushing Aurora's dignity.

Rafael's grin as demonic as a titan expanded with thrill, smile as wide and large as a tiger growling, teeth white and sharp like a wolf, now seeing the instructor in a state of pleasure I realize this was the devil I was speaking to......

"Go on." he replied with a tone as deep and husky like a smokers voice only making him more attractive, but part of me wondered why was Rafael so desperate for Aurora?

It's a fact Aurora is one of the prettiest girls in our league......and I hate to admit this, but maybe even the prettiest.

Her face is alluring like an angel, and her body is a knockout having such large portions and yet such a tiny waist. The jokes and whispers I hear from those male cadets about wanting to sleep with her makes me wanna gag how nasty their minds work.

But still.......

Rafael has his fair shares of woman in his life, since he's double our age, and I'm sure he could have a real woman, not some fifteen year old weak cadet.

If I would have known any better he's just as pathetic as Erwin. Falls apart all over her like a melted cookie, and just wants her attention.

Why is Aurora worth so much Rafael would put his job at risk just get fucked up?

It took me a solid moment to recollect my thoughts, because something didn't fit right in this situation because I always assumed Rafael was just as horny as his students......maybe not.

Hmmm......is this really a good idea Marie?

She is a minor, and he could be her father.

Suddenly a flashback had occurred across my very eyes, remembering two blonde soldiers, ins was outstanding like a peony in the spring and the other as handsome as a bow tie, with eyes stuck on one another like glue though sparkling like stars and their lips gleamed a smile so stunning and bright they could radiate the surface we live in.

I just want what Aurora has with Erwin.

She is so happy with him, and I want that.

"I could drug Aurora, and make her less conscious about her awareness giving you and easy access to pluck her flower." I bluntly said, keeping my eye contact centered with his.

Rafael still wore his freakish grin pinned across his lips like a voodoo doll, pupil's dilated with thrill I knew there was a beast inside of him ready to play from the amount of pleasure he was receiving from this conversation.

"Sounds too easy Marie." he replied with skepticism raised in his tone. "Let's touch over on some aspects before I get myself fucked up." he answered passing a chuckle as masculine as iron.
"How will you acquire these drugs, and how do you know they work?" he bargained rather smartly like a professor in school questioning a science book, only providing more evidence to me this man had intelligent.....just hidden.

The more I exchanged conversation with the devil the more I was becoming aware how much risk we where both taking on our behalf......but I was so desperate to have Aurora's happiness, I would go to these lengths.

"The drugs I can ask from my friends, and the reason why I know they work because every time my friends wanna arouse their body for sex, they'll take it." I replied well remembering my experiences which the drug........though I wouldn't take again from the after math of the feeling.

Vomiting and nausea......but we are only looking at the positive side.

"Hmmm." lowly grunted the instructor, sounding as smoothing as hearing a razor slice off your hair. "A girl like you wouldn't do such actions for free......what's your price?" he sharply questioned like the tip of a knife, still keeping our eye contact as focused and stuck like moss on a tree.

He's rather smart.....

"I want a spot in the Military Police." I reply, only feeling my blood thrive with ambition to have what the fairest women in the land had.

Her happiness.

Rafael clicked his tongue creating a rather soothing noise like whistling, only spotting more desire to thick his blood since his grin only reeked more assurance.

"That is a rather big reward you want.......but it can be done." he answered hearing confidence swayed in his voice as smoothly as the wind dancing in the trees. "But if you want your treat, your gonna have to help me drug Aurora."

A smile forms across my lips from satisfaction, realizing all my loath and despise where finally put to use, and everything that I ever wanted was coming true like wishing on a genie.

Finally I'm gonna have Erwin.....

"Easy." I replied, holding out my right hand as a sign of agreement though fully aware of one more aspect of our pact. "Just make sure you find a private place so no one see's you with a minor."

Rafael's inserted his palm to connect with mine feeling his rough skin graze mine like a nail filer , slowly moving our palm and down like a bouncy ball only to notice Rafael's grin kept expanding like blowing a balloon. A creepy smirk was sowed across his lips like stitches mirroring the presences and horror of the devil himself just from his grin, causing discomfort to hiss in me like a rattlesnake quickly removing my hand away from our grip.

Thank god, it's Aurora and not me......but still I can't help but wonder if there is something more that he wants from her?

Do you think he actually like hers softness? He likes a woman who is a more passive than others? He could like how gentle she is with everyone?

It doesn't hurt to ask, since we confirmed the deal.

"If you don't mind me asking...why are you so attracted to Aurora?" I asked feeling curiosity stab me in the back neck to penetrate my blood to be pumping with wonder.

Instantly Rafael's entire face deformed like a porcelain doll getting dropped on the tile from hostility. Eyes locked and narrow though a glare I felt like he was about to strike a bullet in between my eyes from his malice while his lips formed into a bite as ruthless as a wolf causing him to stand on his two feet ranging with wrath.

"Shut the fuck up, and get out!" he roared loudly like a lion and fierce like a tiger scratch in his voice, I easily had found my feet to start sprinting out the door from fear well knowing he could break me like a stick from his anger

He is a psycho! 

But he just confirmed to me, Rafael is much more attracted to Aurora not only because of her appearance.

There is something more he is after from her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

422K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
4.7K 169 31
⚠ WARNING ⚠ THIS IS AN EARLIER VERSION (A PROTOTYPE) OF EPIPHANY. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FINAL VERSION OF EPIPHANY. I have...
2.6K 119 44
"What's wrong? You can't fight men so you take it out on your woman? Cmon, fight me. You're a man aren't you? Fight me like one." Y/n lifts her head...
162K 5.1K 31
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 ❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...