APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCr...

By trillest_lvhh

Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62. FINALE for PT.1‼️
1. (PT.2)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
The end‼️
DABABY BOOK COMING OUT 1/3/2020‼️‼️
New book alert‼️‼️

13.

1.1K 46 15
By trillest_lvhh

✨Erik✨

"Yes hi can I get some chicken nuggets please?" Y/N asked stretching across me trying to talk out the window as I smacked my lips. "It's our wedding night anywhere you want to eat and you chose this shit" I said as she placed her finger on my lips. "Yeah and a large fry and a dozen of cookies and two apple pies" Y/N said as I chuckled.

Jamaria was back at the palace spending two weeks with my mother and romonda as Y/N and I were chillin and thinking of places to go for our honeymoon. We were really slacking. honestly I was worried about her pregnancy and us getting married.

"That's it Thank you" Y/N said "greedy ass what if I wanted something I ain't eat either" I said as she mugged me "You starting and we haven't even been married for twenty four hours yet" she said as I ordered a burger and some fries.

I pulled up to the next window as the woman opened the window and froze. "Oh my god congratulations!" She said as Y/N and I did a small laugh. "Thank you" we both said as I tried to hand her my card. "No keep it the whole meal is free my prince and princess" she said as Y/N shook her head giving the girl $50.00.

"That's for you" Y/N said as the girl smiled "thank you" I thanked as we pulled up to the next window. "I know we were noticed before but now we're really noticed by people here" I said.

"Yeah and now if I wanted to I couldn't suck your dick on a park bench or something" Y/N said as I bust out laughing. "Yo you and your hormones and the stuff you say" I said getting the food and looking back at her as she laughed.

People were taking pictures of us from the drive through window as we were posing. Then I pulled off going home I was ready to get out this damn suit. I pulled in the driveway and got out opening the door for Y/N to get out as we were bringing the food in the house.

Y/N automatically took her dress off leaving her in a black sticky bra and a white girdle. She stepped out the girdle and was left in white Lacey underwear she honestly didn't give a fuck.

I took my suit jacket off unbuttoning my shirt taking it off along with my shoes leaving me in my pants then went into the kitchen seeing
Y/N place the food out on the island. "Here" she said handing me my food.

As I stood up on the opposite side of the island from Y/N she climbed into the high chair and rubbed her hands together while staring down at her food. She started praying over her food which threw me off. "When have you ever prayed over your food?" I asked as she giggled "I always did you just don't pay attention I'm still a Christian and believe in God" she said eating her fries.

"Which I do want us to start going to church" she started off as I looked at her and I started laughing "no seriously I mean jay hasn't had a christening and she's almost four, and I would want Jakyra to have one also" she explained.

"God don't want to see us" I joked as she laughed "shit he needs to see us the things we've been doing" I added as we shared a small laugh. "What you don't believe in God?" She asked as I nodded " I mean i know he's there and everything but I'm not deep in it to be jumping around" I said as she giggled eating a nugget.

"Me either but we need to start somewhere I feel like we would have less problems and issues if we had a covenant over us because honestly jay will be starting school and too much shit be happening" she explained as I see where she's coming from.

"Uh oh you going to start gospel music?" I questioned as she threw her straw wrapper at me. "Shut up I just want us to direct Jay and jakyra in a good path versus what we've went through as a kid" she said as I nodded.

"Church be boring as hell but I'll slide through" I said as Y/N giggled. "For real babe I think we should start when we're not busy to go it's different when we're working but like now would be the perfect time" she said as I nodded.

"Like now, now on our honeymoon?!" I questioned as she just looked at me. "You ain't getting no booty tonight" she threatened as I laughed "I'm just asking" I stated while laughing. "No after" she said before placing her hand on her face.

"Aight I got you" I said as she just looked at me "slow ass" she said as I threw a fry at her. "I think we should go to Honolulu" I brought up. "Hawaii for a honeymoon?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah we never been to Hawaii before and you know you being on islands and shit make you horny remember Jamaica" I said with a smirk as she laughed.

"Wow you really just went there" she said looking at me as I just chuckled. "Yeah but tell me I'm lying" I stated as she laughed "well technically I'm always horny why you think jays here, there's one on the way and I've had pregnancy scares in the past?" She asked as we laughed.

"Baby girl that means your pussy is good if you've had a pregnancy scare" I brought up as she laughed. "All jokes aside I hate how wet and gushy I get like I'm going to go see an OB/ GYN for that" she said as I just looked at her.

"Are you dumb that's heaven to me your ass ain't going no where" I said as she shook her head. "Erik Seriously I'm self conscious about that." She stated as I sighed. "Don't be self conscious about things that make you unique" I said as she laughed "overly wet pussy is unique?" She questioned as we bust out laughing.

"I mean hey some of these women out here be dry and loose you're the opposit-" I started off as she cut me off "alright let's stop talking about my goodies please" she stated with a giggle. "I'm just saying" I said throwing my trash away as she continued eating.

I placed my hand on her belly as she continued eating her fries. "She's moving" Y/N said as I rubbed her belly. "I can't feel anything" I said moving my hand around. "You're not I can barely feel her but I know she's moving"
Y/N said as I straight faced her.

"Make that make sense" I said as she looked at me from out the corner of her eyes. "My nigga it feels like bubbles like when bubbles pop on you that's what it feels like when she moves" she said going off as I just looked at her.

"Relax" I simply said as she looked at me "Erik don't start" she warned as I smiled rubbing her belly. "I ate all this food I can't even give you head" she stated as I laughed. "You're just openly a freak" I said as she smiled "what did I tell you when we first met though?" She asked as I smirked.

"It takes the right man to get you like that" I repeated as she smiled "right but seriously I can't give you no head I'm full as hell I don't even think I can get out this chair" I said as she was trying to get up but I picked her up.

"Mrs. Stevens what would you like to do?" I asked her as she laughed " don't start that corny ass bullshit, act the way you were acting with me before with your strong neck ass" she said as I chuckled and we shared a kiss.

"But I do want to watch a movie in the movie room" she said as I carried her upstairs to the room and I placed in "Annabelle comes home" I turned the light out as Y/N sat on my lap and I placed the recliner up.

Y/N placed a blanket over both of us and laid back on my chest. About fifteen minutes into the movie I felt her grab my hand and place it on her inner thigh. I smirked "sexual harassment" I stated as she giggled "no my thigh is cold, you always screaming sexual harassment when it ain't even harassment" she said looking at me as we shared a laugh.

I rubbed her through her panties as she continued watching the movie and bit down on her lip. I slipping my hand into her panties and slowly placed my finger in her as she adjusted herself and smiled.

I started pumping my fingers as she faintly moaned soon her head fell back on my shoulders as I started going faster. I slowly slipped another finger in and curled my fingers making her whine. "Erik I'm ab-" she started off as moans took over.

I started hearing her womanhood make gushy wet noises as she tried to pull my hand away. "No it's straight Y/N I like that" I said as she took her hand away and i continued as the noises started back up along with her moans.

"Fuck" she moaned out grinding on my fingers as she came. She moved her hair out her face looking at me and I sucked her juices off my fingers. She got up straddling my body as I took her sticky bra off giving her chest attention as she moaned my name out. I gripped onto her butt hard as I was sucking on her left breast.

My kisses traveled to her neck then soon her lips. She unbuttoned my suit pants pulling them down some as I kicked them off. She reached into my briefs pulling her panties to the side slowly sliding on.

She held onto the top of the leather recliner as I held onto her waist and she started moving up and down. I kissed her lips as she moaned in between the kiss. I gripped onto to her butt harder as she started move up and down on the tip moaning loudly causing my head to fall back and let out a throaty groan.

"Fuck Keep going princess" I groaned as she kissed my neck and kept bouncing til I felt her juices fall. I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and started thrusting up into her slowly as we shared a slow passionate kiss. "Oooo Erik r-right there" she moaned out closing her eyes. "Right there?" I asked in her ear as she nodded biting her lip moaning loudly.

"Right there baby?" I asked as she nodded and gasped "Y-yes oh my god daddy right there" she moaned out gripping the top of the couch and my arm. Her head fell back and eyes were closed shut. She tapped lightly on my chest trying to have me stop as I continued going deeper and slower.

"Shit" I moaned while pulling out and picking her up. I kissed her lips taking her upstairs into our bed room laying her back on the bed as I continued kissing her lips.

I placed my hands on both sides of her head then entered in her entrance as she was clenching causing me to groan. I pulled out and slowly went back in as she moaned placing her hand on my back.

I started thrusting into her as I watched her eyes roll back and her back arch off the bed. Her mouth opened as nothing came out. I leaned down to kiss her jaw and her neck as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

I started doing hard long slow strokes as she gripped my back moaning. "N'Jadaka" she moaned out as I went deeper making her squeal my name this time. "Yeah?" I asked in the crook of her neck still thrusting feeling her nails dig into my back.

"I love you" she said as a loud moan as I kissed her lips after. "I love you too baby" I stated as she gripped my back and released then I released into her. I continued kissing her lips as she wrapped her arms and legs around me kissing my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.1K 29
π™π™€π™œπ™šπ™©π™π™šπ™§, π™©π™π™šπ™¨π™š 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™–π™§π™š 𝙖 π™›π™€π™§π™˜π™š 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™š π™§π™šπ™˜π™ π™€π™£ π™¬π™žπ™©π™. π™‚π™žπ™¨π™šπ™‘π™‘π™š, π™©π™π™š π™›π™žπ™šπ™§π™˜π™š 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™›π™€π™§π™’π™žπ™™π™–π™—...
13.8K 545 49
A young beautiful girl named Olivia decides it time to fulfill her dreams to becoming a fashion designer. She believes that moving to New York is go...
662K 15.8K 62
𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯π™€π™¨π™¨π™šπ™¨π™¨π™žπ™«π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™œπ™–? π™¬π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 π™π™žπ™’π™’π™’π™’!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
44.1K 1.2K 18
Michael B. Jordan Fanfic.