APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCr...

Par trillest_lvhh

Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N... Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62. FINALE for PT.1‼️
1. (PT.2)
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
The end‼️
DABABY BOOK COMING OUT 1/3/2020‼️‼️
New book alert‼️‼️

5.

1K 37 12
Par trillest_lvhh

✨Erik✨

I woke up to my phone vibrating and going crazy. I looked to my side not seeing Y/N. I seen Y/N coming out the bathroom in some lounge wear.

"Good morning" I said "morning breakfast is ready downstairs boop." She said putting on some lotion "so I don't get no kisses?" I asked as she walked over to me kissing my cheek.

I kissed her stomach as she smiled rubbing the back of my neck slightly. "Your stomach is bigger than last time" I said looking up at her as she nodded "I know and if I find out it's twins, it's on and popping between us N'Jadaka" she stated as we shared a laugh.

"Mommy Cash needs to eat" Jamaria said coming into the room. "That's between you and daddy" Y/N said as I looked at her. "Im getting in the shower" I simply said as jay looked at her. "He's crying too" Jamaria added as I went to the bathroom starting my shower.

✨Y/N✨

"Thank you Mommy" jay said holding my hand as we went downstairs. "Mhm" I said as we went to the cage letting him out jay picked him up and we went outside to let him use the bathroom.

"You picking up the poop" I said as she gave me a disgusted look. "You wanted this puppy and you're going to be four you got it sis" I said handing her a doggy poop bag.

My phone was ringing as I took it out of my bra answering it. "What's up?" I asked "we coming over" tori said as I smacked my lips "how y'all going to invite yourselves?" I asked.

"Well steelo lost his 2k game so he trying to buy another one and play with Erik." Tori explained. "Didn't you break the game though?" I asked "yeah but he don't know that so hush" tori said as I laughed.

"Aight Whatever you can listen to my verse on my song with jay and do khaled" I said as she squealed "period pooh we about to drag that hoe through filth" tori said as I shook my head.

"Bye" I said "open the door" she stated as I hung up. Jay and Cash was done and I helped her clean up the poop which wasn't a lot but she was freaking out. We went to go wash our hands and I then got the door for steelo and tori.

"let me see the ring" tori said as I showed her and steelo my hand. "That's beautiful" tori said moving my hand around as it sparkled each
Time she moved my hand. "Congratulations" steelo said hugging me as I smiled "thank you" I thanked.

she held my hand taking a picture of my hand while holding it. "We about to fuck with the internet." She said as I giggled.

"Leave them alone they already freaking out because I'm no where to be found in the states" I said as Erik came downstairs hugging tori dapping steelo up and kissed my head.

"Yo did y'all here Catherine's song?" Steelo asked as tori rolled her eyes. "That trash ass song" tori said posting the picture on her Instagram.

"Was it really bad?" I asked "it wasn't bad but you'll end her whole career with a song" steelo stated. "Nope I'm not going to entertain it" I said handing Erik my phone.

"I'll see you when I get back" Erik said then pecked my lips. "Take off the hoodie it's hot as hell" I said

as he grabbed some bacon. "Y/N I'm straight We'll be back in a minute" he said kissing my cheek and walking out with steelo.

"Niggas I swear" I said as tori agreed "they don't listen" tori added as we laughed "alright play her new song" I stated as tori shook her head "no Erik took your phone for a reason and he's not about to be pissed at me because I let you listen to her song" tori explained.

"I just want to see if it's a bop or not" I said grabbing on her arm then laid my head on her arm. "No because you not about to be spazzing out on me because of Catherine with your hormonal ass, the first verse is going to piss you off" tori explained looking at me in all seriousness.

I smacked my lips grabbing the tv remote turning the tv on and going to YouTube. I pressed the remote buttons spelling out "Catherine" as tori tried snatching the remote for me but I pressed the "ok" button starting her new song as it started playing.

"Walk in the club, pop a bottle, cop a thug
These bitches don't like me, their baby daddy keep me icy"

she started off as I was bumping my head up and down to the best of the song she really is pressed I see. But I was going to continue to listen.

"Talkin' shit but it always get back to me
Makin' moves but you always in back of me
Come get your nigga, he tryna mack it to me like he tryna do me
Fiendin' for the cootie, rubbin' on the booty
Tú no eres na', tú no haces na'
Karma got you mad, bitch you doin' bad (you mad?"

"This shit go hard" I said nodding my head as tori looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm herbin' niggas you wish you had
Bitch I can't help that your pussy trash" she rapped as I paused the song and looked at tori and started laughing.

"Damn What did I do to this bitch?" I asked as we started laughing and I continued playing the song.

"Nana so cold, juicy, icy
We film a movie, I'm callin' him Spike Lee
He like the drip from my flow, he a Pisces
He think I'm wifey but he just a sidepiece
I be annoyed and he call it feisty"

"That's it?" I asked tori as she nodded "well... damn that bitch came for my wig shit" I said as tori burst out laughing. "Shit my pussy must be trash damn how she know?" I asked tori as she continued laughing.

"She make moves but I'm always in back of her?" I asked tori "step your mother fuckin game up sis" tori teased as we started laughing. "So we rapping now?" I asked tori as she nodded "she supposed to be a "singer" you know that bitch can't sing she just talking" tori said laughing.

"Well this weekend I'm going out to LA for the first time in months to record this if you want to come with me Erik doesn't really want me going by myself and he's needed here for prince duties" I explained handing her my song book with my lyrics to top off and me just playing around rapping with some other lyrics.

Tori was reading the lyrics smiling and covering her mouth "bitch no you didn't" she stated as I giggled "what?" I asked.

"My body, my ice, my cash, all real, I'm a triple threat" she read as I nodded "bitch you about to piss off Catherine" she said in a laugh.
"And when she see me for the Grammys if she gets invited sis better be on the same bullshit she's on now when she sees me" I said as Erik came in.

"Babe what you fussing about now?!" He questioned walking into the living room. "Nothing yo side bitch got me fucked up and it's okay because I'm just going to act cordial when I see her baby" I said with a sweet smile.

"No you not" steelo interrupted laughing as tori joined in. "You need to rest" Erik said trying to grab my hands but I took them out of his grip. "I know but she's coming for my image and she's been coming for my image and I'm about to spazz on her ass" I said as Erik grabbed my hands again.

"Y/N you are pregnant you cannot fight her" Erik said as I shook my head "who said anything about fighting? The bitch is scary popping shit on the internet I can throw a brick in a windshield and she'll get scared" I said as Erik chuckled.

" you're out here to work on yourself and us just chill out until we have the wedding then after that I'll let you perform maybe depending on how lil mama doing in there after our wedding" he said rubbing my stomach referring to the baby.

"Aight But I'm still going to body that bitch on my verse and I'm still going out the LA this weekend" I said grabbing my song book.

"Yeah and steelo will be going with you since I can't go" Erik added "and I'll fuck him up too" I stated walking pass steelo. "All this hostility for what?" Steelo asked "it's the hormones don't mind her little ass" Erik said before hitting my butt as I walked passed him going upstairs. "Shut up N'Jadaka" I said as I was walking up the stairs.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.8K 545 49
A young beautiful girl named Olivia decides it time to fulfill her dreams to becoming a fashion designer. She believes that moving to New York is go...
207K 5.5K 47
Aurelia is forced to marry Khari because its benefical for her parents gang, Will they fall inlove or hate each other read to find out more. with a l...
336K 15.2K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...
116K 4.4K 76
The second book to Apeshit, picks off right where the first left off at. Y/N's career is taking off and Erik's career is at the top and theirs no sto...