APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCr...

By trillest_lvhh

Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62. FINALE for PT.1‼️
1. (PT.2)
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
The end‼️
DABABY BOOK COMING OUT 1/3/2020‼️‼️
New book alert‼️‼️

3.

1K 44 14
By trillest_lvhh

✨Erik✨

We were at the pet store and there was a large variety of dogs and puppies and Jay was in heaven. Y/N on the other hand was looking around like she wasn't trying to touch anything. "Oooo look at these!" Jamaria exclaimed running to a breed of cheagle puppies.

One of the workers let them out as they were running and standing around Y/N and I sniffing up. One tried to get Y/N to pick him up but she stepped back. "Aw he likes you" the worker cooed to Y/N as she gave off the fakest smile ever.

I got on one knee as they all ran to me trying to play as I found them so cute. I sat on the ground as they jumped on me excitedly. "Let's come up here together" I said grabbing them as the one that smelled Y/N tried to jump on her to play started to try and lick my face.

"What's up?" I asked him as Jamaria giggled "come pet him princess" I said to Jamaria as she stood by me and started petting the dog as he sniffed her hand started licking her.

"Ew daddy!" Jamaria exclaimed snatching her hand away Smiling then the same dog that licked her started licking my face and I cooed. "What going on?" I asked in a baby tone.

"Ew don't kiss me anymore" Y/N said as I chuckled. "How much are they?" I asked as
Y/N gave me a look. "Seven fifty five" the women said as I continued playing with them. "Bro Erik get up" Y/N said as I got up holding the one that was trying to lick me.

"He's so cute " Jamaria whined as I tried to put the dog in Y/N's face so she could warm up to him but she wasn't having it. "I'm getting in the car" Y/N said walking out getting in the car. "You want it?" I asked looking down at Jamaria as she got excited. "Let's go pick out a cage" I said as we walked around the store picking out everything we needed for the dog then went to check out.

The women placed the dog in its cage and we walked out the store. I walked to the car with the cage in my putting him in the backseat with Jamaria then placed her in her car seat as Y/N turned around slowly.

"I know damn well" she started off "aht aht....kill that noise." I stated cutting her off before she could say anything else. I got in the drivers seat then pulled out. "We'll talk about it later" I said to Y/N as she just looked at her phone not saying anything.

"Aight when the dog outside somewhere" she mumbled as I gave her a look. "It's going to be an inside dog smart ass" I said as Y/N looked up from her phone. "That's nice but did you hear what I said?" She asked as I gave her a side eye. "Keep on" I warned "and what?" She asked then looked down at her phone.

"For one Cardi b that's why you got your ass beat at fashion week point blank period.. so what's makes you think you're not going to get your ass beat this time?" I heard Catherine say off
Y/N's phone.

"Second I'm not about to argue with no dumb ass stripper if I wasn't about to argue with Y/N what makes you think I'm going to argue with you? Third my fans can say whatever the fuck they want it's America they have freedom of speech if I don't fuck with the bitch my fans not either" Catherine stated.

"I fucking took her man because he wanted to fuck me so I let him, married or not it was bbc coming my way I'm sure he ain't want to hear her loud ass mouth anyway you know the more darker you are the worse it gets... for you saying they will get back together they not so stop giving her fans and your fans hope he's on a business trip coming back home to me, but anyways I'm dropping a song tonight and it's about your "best friend" bitch go listen to it you know who the fuck I am" Catherine finished off as once I parked the car in the drive way Y/N got out.

I opened the car door to get the dog out the car as Y/N got Jamaria out the car not saying a word about what she just heard. Y/N carried Jamaria into the house as I followed with the dog and the things we got for him.

Y/N went upstairs as I gave Jamaria her lunch before she took her nap. Y/N changed coming back downstairs showing her baby bump.

She got some Oreos and sat on the couch turning on the tv. "You good?" I asked sitting next to her with the dog laying on my lap. "Yo on my mother that bitch got me fucked up" she said in the most calmest way shaking her head and eating her Oreos.

"She's only doing it because you're not there if you were there in her face she wouldn't be saying shit" I said as Y/N nodded. "But Erik you gave her the okay to talk like that about me, you go disrespect me now you got your side bitch coming after me you deadass?" She asked calm as fuck placing her hand over her face.

"Even when I'm not singing or anything, minding my business I'm the fucking talk, I didn't do shit to her so why is she coming for me so hard?" Y/N asked as a tear came down from her eye.

"She's jealous she wants what you have and she can't get it, you already have multiple people fighting for you, you need to just sit and relax baby girl we have a baby and a family that's more important I'll address it you just sit there and look beautiful" I started off.

"Besides her dumb ass in for a rude awakening black twitter about to light that ass up" I said making Y/N snicker then she laid her head on my shoulder as the dog jumped up trying to lick Y/N. "Hell no" Y/N said moving her face away as I laughed unlocking my phone going to twitter.

Y/N was #1 trending, Cardi b is #2, I was #3 and Catherine was #4. "Check Apple Music And see the trending artists" I said as Y/N unlocked her phone.

"Me, Cardi b, and post Malone" Y/N stated as she then looked over at me. "The more she talks about you the more money you making so I wouldn't even trip" I said scrolling on twitter.

"I know this Daffy Duck ass bitch ain't just try it😂 @catherinepaiz" one tweeted as I looked at the next tweet.

"We all waiting for the queen too bitch cus we tired of yo ass🙄"

"She only talking shit because Y/N is away living her best life bet you this bitch wouldn't try that shit in her face"

"I'm just waiting for a song to shut this bitch down because she feeling her hoe ass self dumb bitch" someone else tweeted.

"Yo they really out here dragging the fuck out of her" I said as Y/N shrugged watching tv. "If she kept her fucking mouth closed then she wouldn't be getting dragged." Y/N said.

"I'm about to go on live so go somewhere else" I said as she turned off the TV. "Nah I'll stay right here just don't show me." Y/N stated as I started going live.

"Y'all know I don't do this social media bull shit but I want to address this situation because Catherine and her fans are taking it too far at the end of the day Y/N is my best friend and the mother of my child when you disrespect her you disrespect me there is no us catherine so stop telling your fans that to piss off Y/N's fan base." I started off.

"Y/N has not once ever disrespected you or been rude she had the biggest gift for YOUR child at the baby shower so cut all that noise. Instead of talking about everyone talk about yourself" I stated.

"But besides that she is my best friend and I love her dark complexion so don't ever try her on that bull shit again" I said finishing up my live.

"Go get ready for our date and just ignore her" I said as Y/N smiled and I kissed her head. She got up going upstairs. "Now what are we going to name you?" I questioned while the puppy was trying to play.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 203 3
Erik "Killmonger" Stevens takes a break from M.I.T. to fly to a friend's wedding and gives a flight attendant working on her birthday a lovely gift...
663K 15.8K 62
𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯π™€π™¨π™¨π™šπ™¨π™¨π™žπ™«π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™œπ™–? π™¬π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 π™π™žπ™’π™’π™’π™’!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
337K 11.4K 88
"What do you want?" I asked finally looking back at him. "A proposal" he simply said as I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms so I can create some typ...
102K 4.1K 29
π™π™€π™œπ™šπ™©π™π™šπ™§, π™©π™π™šπ™¨π™š 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™–π™§π™š 𝙖 π™›π™€π™§π™˜π™š 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™š π™§π™šπ™˜π™ π™€π™£ π™¬π™žπ™©π™. π™‚π™žπ™¨π™šπ™‘π™‘π™š, π™©π™π™š π™›π™žπ™šπ™§π™˜π™š 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™›π™€π™§π™’π™žπ™™π™–π™—...