APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCr...

By trillest_lvhh

Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
1. (PT.2)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
The end‼️
DABABY BOOK COMING OUT 1/3/2020‼️‼️
New book alert‼️‼️

62. FINALE for PT.1‼️

1.2K 50 32
By trillest_lvhh

✨Y/N✨

I was finally back at home from Wakanda on the couch thinking Jamaria was with Her grandparents of course because Mena was coming over to apologize. Mena didn't take it too good when I told him we just needed to be friends and he damn sure didn't take it well and spazzed out so now I'm here waiting for another apology like a dumb ass.

I was contemplating on Erik coming over and handling it but I wanted to handle it but then anxiety took over. My hair was silky straight down my back. And I was wearing an oversized shirt. I was thinking about calling steelo because Erik already got too much blood on his hands and I'm freaking out.

The doorbell rung as my head turned in a swift motion just staring at it till they started knocking. I got up and walked opened the door peeking out and seen Mena.

"Y/N I'm sorry just let me in" he stated "you just apologized out there I don't need you to come in" I said "princess I just need to talk to you" he started off. "Please let me in I will not touch you I just want to talk" he said and it looked sincere. I opened the door some as he came in and I closed the door behind me.

"You look good your hair is beautiful" he complimented. "Thank you what do you want?" I asked standing a distance from him.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry" he said walking up close to me as I stepped back hitting the wall. "I am so so sorry Y/N" he stated.

"And before you say anything" he started off then got on one knee and I looked at him crazy. "I wanted to know if you would marry me?" He asked as I shook my head. "No" I stated. "What?!" He questioned "no" I repeated. "You placed your hands on me when I canceled on you" I started off "because you were with your ex why you think I did it?!" He asked as I tried to walk away but he stepped in front of me trying to kiss my lips.

I blocked him "don't touch me" I stated as he looked at me crazy gripping my arm tightly. "You're going to put this ring on" he said and placed his hand around my throat squeezing my neck as I grabbed his hand trying to get him off of me while gasping for air.

"O-okay" I managed to get out hitting his hand as he let go and I started coughing as he placed the ring on my finger. Tears started forming in my eyes as he kissed my cheek then my jaw.

I moved my head away from his lips as he grabbed my roughly pushing me on the couch trying to climb on top of me as I started fighting him off.

I slapped him and dug my nails into his face but it didn't phase him. I started kicking him and screaming as he turned me over. "STOP!" I screamed and cried as he grabbed my hair pushing my head into the couch roughly as he pulled my panties down.

I was kicking and screaming but he wouldn't budge. The sound of his belt buckle and zipper sounded as I cried harder. "If you didn't want this, you would've never worn what you are wearing" he said as I felt him push himself in me as I squeezed my eyes closed screaming.

I couldn't help but scream Erik's name to help me but he wasn't here when I wished he was here. I cried harder into the couch cushions as I felt him grip my hair harder.

"He can't hear you princess" Mena said deeply as I cried not even trying to break free from him. He soon was done as I cried harder into the pillow pulling my oversized shirt down.
I hugged my legs crying.

"I'm going to clean up" he said kissing my head as I continued to cry. I looked up and just stared at the wall as my tears stopped. I heard the shower start and the bathroom door in my room close.

I got up slowly and went to my room looking under my bed for a box with a bow on top. I took the top off and dug into the circular box picking up a black gun. I got up cocking it back and opened the bathroom door pulling the shower door open and shot Mena in the head twice watching his blood hit the walls of the shower and some got on my face and white oversized shirt.

Once I realized what I did I dropped the gun and covered my mouth in shock. "Shit" I cursed closing the shower door back and wiping the blood off my face. I changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt. I slipped into a pair of black Jordan's then read 9:30 on my phone.

I got into the car knowing exactly where Erik was at. I drove straight to Tiffany's knocking on the door panicking. Jasmine opened the door as I walked in. "Where's Erik?" I asked automatically. "Well hey to you too" jasmine said.

"Jasmine Where's Erik I need to speak to him it's important" I said panicking "Y/N what is it?!" She asked in seriousness "Hey Y/N you alright?!" Erik asked appearing in the room walking towards me.

"I need you to come with me" I stated as he looked at me "I'm playing with jay right now whats up?" He asked as I got frustrated and a tear started rolling down my cheek. "Erik I-I did something and I need you to come with me" I stuttered as tears fell from my eyes uncontrollably.

"Y/N what the fuck happened?!" Jasmine asked "sweetheart are you okay?" Tiffany asked walking into the living room as Erik clenched his jaw. "Let's go are y'all abled to watch jay?" Erik asked as they nodded.

Erik grabbed the keys out my hand then grabbed my hand as we walked outside to the car. "Y/N What the fuck is going on?" He asked getting into the drivers seat as I was in the passengers seat.

Tears fell from my eyes as I couldn't get what happened out my head. "Did he touch you?" Erik asked "Erik we need to do something with the body" I simply said. "What? Whose body?" He asked. "I killed Mena" I said as he looked over at me driving down the road.

"Y/N what the hell? Why didn't you call me to deal with him I don't need your hands getting dirty too if I was to ever get locked up I need you out here with jay" Erik said as I placed my hand on my head.

"Erik he raped me And I just snapped-" I started off "that nigga raped you?!" He asked "when did he do that?!" He questioned. "Before I came over to Tiffany's" I admitted as he looked over at me. "Baby girl why didn't you just call me I rather me have blood on my hands than you" he said as i cried.

"I started freaking out Erik I was tired of feeling weak all I seen was my father all over again I called for you like I called for my mother and he said the same exact shit he said to me while raping me my father also said too." I explained as Erik's eyes started to water some he started hitting the steering wheel.

"He's lucky he's dead" Erik simply said as we soon pulled into the drive way. "I need to take you to the E.R when we're done you need to be checked out" he said getting out as I got out the car also.

"Why don't we just say the truth it was self defense and that I was raped ?" I asked "You're Black woman they don't give a fuck if you were raped, touched or anything. I will handle this nigga" he simply said unlocking my door.

We walked in turning the lights on and the house was a complete mess due to what happened earlier. Erik closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "Close the door and get some gloves, tie your hair up and show me where he's at" Erik said as I got some gloves tied my hair up and took Erik into the bathroom.

He placed his hands in the gloves then opened the shower door. "Damn Y/N two too the head baby girl?" He asked as I smirked some "Yeah I got skills look at who I've been with" I said as he smirked.

"We can either set the whole place on fire and say it caught on fire or we dump his body somewhere" Erik stated "which option A is better because his body will burn along with evidence" he stated.

"Then jay and I have no place to live at Erik" I said. "Don't worry about that let me handle that tell me what we doing" he started off. "Go pack up some of you and Jamaria's important things." He stated as I did as told pulling out a big ass suitcase packing important documents from the safe then I started packing clothes for Jamaria and I.

I seen Erik putting gasoline everywhere of the house especially Mena's body. I grabbed my phone and Jamaria's tablet along with her favorite stuffed animal packing it up. "Go put your things in your car" Erik stated as I did as told.

Then I walked back in the house seeing if I left anything else. "Erik you sure you don't want to take this to the police if anything we have money so we could really pay someone else to do this." I said "hit up your boy peewee and let him know what's going on then" Erik suggested as I looked at him.

Peewee was like an older brother to me from New York when I was affiliated with bloods out there. I was The youngest female so they treated me like I was a baby and told me if I ever needed anything or did anything he got my back.

I started calling peewee as he answered on the third ring. "What's up?" He asked "I need you help" I started off. "What happened?" He questioned. "Mena was hitting on me and I killed him" I slowly said "aight I'm on the first plane down there what's the plan?" He asked.

"Well we set him and the house on fire" I stated As he chuckled "yeah let him burn ill take the blame and come up with something you know you're like a little sister and I'll do anything for you he lucky I ain't kill his ass myself for doing that to you. You handled yourself good now take care of you daughter and live your well deserved life" he stated as I kind of felt bad he was taking the blame.

"Well you need to live out your life too" I brought up "Y/N I will get out trust me I ain't doing life I got some boys in jail anyway I'm straight" he stated with chuckle.

"Don't worry baby girl I will handle it" he stated before hanging up as I placed my hand over my face. "You good?" Erik asked concerned looking over at me. "I'm straight I'm just scared some I wasn't thinking I was hurting at the moment and angry" I said as a tear fell from my eyes.

"You did what you needed to do" Erik said pulling into our old house driveway. "I thought you sold this one?" I asked "Nah it's for if something were to happen" he said before getting out.

He took my bags into the house as I walked in And memories all started flooding into my head. I remember when my aunt was standing in this very place trying to ruin her own niece life.

I looked in the living room at the couch where Valentine's Day I came back home from giving birth to Jamaria and Erik surprised us with bunch of roses and gifts. I smiled to myself some and realized Erik is supposed to be my other half no matter how much I try to run away or deny it and fight it we were supposed to be together.

Tears fell from my eyes as I started feeling someone stare at me. I turned and seen Erik, I wiped my eyes as he walked towards me hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his body tightly crying hard as he held onto me rubbing my back.

"Please Erik don't let me go" I said as he continued holding me. "I promise I won't baby girl I love you" he stated as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I took a shower and got in the bed as Erik was about to leave out the room. "Erik" I called out as he turned around. "Can you stay with me tonight please?" I asked "only for tonight" I added as he chuckled. "I'm so serious" I said with the straightest face ever as his small smile dropped some.

"Yeah you know I got you" he said walking towards the bed taking his shoes off and climbing in next to me. "Y/N I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you" Erik apologized as a tear fell from my eye. "Yeah but it was my fault I should've never been wearing what I was wearing I should've been more cautious talking to him alone and I jus-" I started off blaming myself because it was my fault.

"Y/N stop blaming yourself for things he should've never done in the first place I don't care if you was butt ass naked he should've never placed a hand on you and forced himself on you" Erik explained as I wiped my tears.

"Erik I'm fucked up mentally and I honestly need help" I said crying as he shook his head wrapping his arms around me. "You're not mental you're just hurt and I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you, I'm sorry I was an ass and cheated on you because if I never cheated you would've never even been with Mena" he said with tears coming from his eyes.

"Why do you even still put up with me and love me?" I started off  "I've done stupid shit and been raped by different men how do you see pass all of that?" I asked with tears coming from my eyes.

"I just feel disgusting, useless and used " i stated as I looked at Erik wipe his tears quickly. "Just like how you see pass my past I see pass yours, I don't see you as disgusting or used and useless. Y/N I see a strong beautiful ass woman that went from nothing to something. I love you because of you" I explained as she wiped her tears away.

"I opened up to him about being raped and hit on and he just did the same thing" I said then broke down crying as Erik wrapped his arms around me.

"He's lucky he ain't alive I would've fucked him up myself" Erik said as I cried holding onto him. "I-I'm scared" I admitted as he rubbed my back kissing my head crying also. "I'm sorry For leaving you and not protecting you baby girl I'm so sorry" Erik apologized as He cried.

Erik looked at my wrists seeing the scars I've made in the inside of my wrist and rubbed my hand with his thumb kissing it. "I'm so sorry baby" he kept repeating and rocking me as I cried.

"I love you" Erik said as I sniffled "I love you too" I stated as he kissed my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 815 24
Be careful what you wish for... Be careful with what you said you should've could've done. Read to find out more-Dajah❀️
104K 3.8K 36
I don't want to spoil anything. This is the third and final installment in the JaneΓ© and Michael story. Happy reading! Published 10/21/18
1.1K 37 11
Eleven part series following an up incoming singer - Shantel, signed to Golden Jaguar Recordsβ„’, a label owned by Erik Killmonger Stevens. * * * * *...
660K 15.7K 62
𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯π™€π™¨π™¨π™šπ™¨π™¨π™žπ™«π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™œπ™–? π™¬π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 π™π™žπ™’π™’π™’π™’!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...