APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCr...

By trillest_lvhh

Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
59
60.
61.
62. FINALE for PT.1โ€ผ๏ธ
1. (PT.2)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
The endโ€ผ๏ธ
DABABY BOOK COMING OUT 1/3/2020โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
New book alertโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

58.

1.2K 48 30
By trillest_lvhh

✨Y/N✨

"I'm the shit, I know I'm the shit, yeah, I'm super lit
If you don't buy me what I want, I'ma throw a fit
I'm the shit, I know I'm the shit, yeah, I'm super lit
If you don't buy me what I want, I'ma throw a fit
She the shit, yeah, she super lit, she know she the shit
If you don't buy her what she want, she gon' throw a fit
She the shit, she know she the shit, yeah, she super lit
If you don't buy her what she want, she gon' throw a fit"

"Damn how many times she going to say this shit?" Tori asked as I laughed in the studio listening to Catherine's diss track to me.

"It's a nice beat" I complimented as they looked at me "bitch why you being so nice? you know she took your man, had a kid, and talking shit about you and you still sane?!" Jasmine asked as I laughed.

"You a good one because I would've tried to kill her and Erik" jasmine added as we kept listening.

"Mmm, In a G, I bust it down (ah)
Bust it open, I'ma take over her crown (bust it)
Speed it up in that coupe, ain't slowing down (hey, hey)
Passing up, ain't no fucking for the clout (ooh)"
Jasmine paused the song as I looked at her and tori "did this bitch just say I be fucking for the clout and she going to take my crown ?!" I asked as they nodded and we looked at each other and started laughing jasmine continued playing the song.

"I got sauce, bitch, I shine
I got millions on my mind
I'ma grind (ah), grind
Yeah, this pussy do it right"

We finished listening to the song and I laughed  tori recorded me dancing to the song posting it on her insta story. "All jokes aside you know I would body this bitch, in music and for real right?" I asked as they laughed.

"Yeah we honestly waiting for both you being too nice" jasmine said as I sighed "too bad her nigga's mouth was somewhere eating last night" I stated sticking my tongue out as tori looked at me. "Bitch you and Erik fucking?!" Jasmine asked.

"Wait are you Mena together?! Why you fucking shit up already?!" Tori asked. "I told Mena and I also told him I couldn't be with him and you know Erik is crazy and he's going to hurt him I'm just trying to keep Mena safe" I explained.

"What is Erik trying to do?" Tori asked as I have her a look "you know no restraining order or court is going to sit his crazy ass down you know Erik T" I stated as she nodded "You right bitch" Tori said agreeing.

"Why don't you just have Mena stick up for you instead of you breaking up with him and running?" Jasmine asked clueless as fuck. "Bitchhh" Tori said shaking her head to what jasmine stated. "Erik is dangerous he might not seem like it to y'all but that nigga on a different level of crazy, so Mena and I are friends" I said with a smile.

"y'all mine as well be together" jasmine stated as tori placed her hand on jasmines shoulder. "Just trust her, Y/N knows what she's doing" tori stated as I nodded nervously because I didn't know what the fuck to do Erik is crazy as fuck I love it but not right now while I'm pissed at him and trying to be with someone else.

"Sis so you getting dicked down by both?!" Tori asked as I nodded shyly. "Well no-" I started off. "Well who's better?!" Tori questioned as I just shook my head "I'm not getting into details I need to record this song.

"Wait are you two talking about getting back together?" Jasmine asked as I was just quiet "bitch seriously?!" Jasmine asked "you got to think too that they at one point just had each other even though Erik fucked up and is fucked up Y/N was his actual first love she did anything for him and vice versa" tori explained to jasmine.

"He killed for me and risked a lot to be with me I would never forget he canceled his party to kill Terrance " I said looking down at my hands. "You guys i actually don't feel too good I'm heading out." I said getting my things and going to get jay from Erik then went home starting on dinner just thinking.

Tears fell from my eyes as I kept thinking about everything I hate him and love him it was crazy. I was about to risk everything for him because I love him no matter how much I said I loved another man it couldn't compare to Erik's love.

I was thinking about killing Catherine's ass and burning the body somewhere or throwing acid on the bitch and watch her burn but then I was trying to figure out what can I do to Erik.

I was going to stab his ass in his throat like I wanted to bury his ass too but then I would be even more upset if he died too. "Mommy you okay?" I heard as I turned seeing a concerned Jamaria. I wiped my tears quickly as I placed on a smile. "Yeah I'm fine baby" I said as she smiled and went to go play.

Soon dinner was done we ate and I gave her a bath then placed her into her pajamas and she got in her bed going straight to sleep. I had "love on the brain" playing on repeat as I was drinking wine still thinking. The doorbell soon rung as I was confused on who was at the door.

I got up and peeked seeing Erik looking down I opened the door wider as he finally looked at me and smiled.

I just rolled my eyes walking away from the door going to the sink starting to wash the dishes.

"What's up with you?" He asked as I shook my head continuing to do what I was doing. "Well jay forgot her toy over at my place and I brought it back" he said as I shrugged "aight" I simply said and picked up a knife in the sink looking at it.

"What's up with you" Erik asked coming beside me as I just shook my head dropping the knife back in the sink washing the other dishes. "You did what I told you to do about ole boy?" He asked as I nodded.

"Speak when i speak to you" he said grabbing my chin as I looked at him. "Yes" I said as Erik smirked and took his hand from my chin as he walked away from me talking about whatever he was talking about.

He had his back facing me as I grabbed the knife jumping on his back trying to push the knife in the side of his neck but he had a strong grip on me. Erik then flipped me onto the couch pinning me down as he looked at me like I was crazy.

"The fuck wrong with you?!" He shouted as I tried getting out his grip and tried pushing the knife to touch any skin he had showing. "Y/N!" He shouted pinning my hands down more forcefully as tears started falling from my eyes.
"the hell wrong with you?!" He shouted as I burst out crying dropping the knife.

"I hate you so fucking much" I said through my tears as his face softened "I gave your stupid ass everything and you do this shit to me?!" I asked "I'm going to fucking kill you and that bitch" I said trying to get out his grip.

"Something always wrong with you what the fuck is wrong with your crazy ass now?!" Erik asked "nigga you, now get off of me" I said trying to get out his gripped as he hovered over me. "No you need to relax-" he started off til I cut him off. "Don't tell me to fucking relax!" I said still trying to get out his grip.

I arched my back trying to get up but couldn't "do I need to be dead before you realize you need to stop?" I asked him "don't fucking talk like that!" He said eyeing me.

i then gave him a serious look "Y/N" He said softly trying to grab my hands but I moved them. "Do I need to fucking die so you can stop the bullshit Erik?" I asked with tears streaming from my eyes.

"I just want to fucking be loved by YOU and you just hurt me even more the fuck did I do so wrong to where I'm being treated like this?" I asked as he let go of my hands and I sat up
On the couch. Erik eyed me as if he seen a ghost and was lost for words.

I lunged at him trying to hit him on the couch as he grabbed my hands from me hitting him. tears just fell from my eyes "Y/N I do love you baby girl" he stated as tears formed In his eyes. "Don't fucking cry answer the damn question, do I need to die before you stop the bullshit, when are you going to get your shit together?" I repeated as he shook his head and a tear fell from his eyes.

"I love you so much Y/N you have no fucking idea" he started off as tears fell from both our eyes. "Baby I-don't do anything to yourself I don't know how I would live if you were gone" he said as I looked at the tears falling from his eyes.

My face softened as his grip got loose and he continued crying. I just wrapped my arms around him as he placed his around my body crying into my chest as I rubbed his back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 272 23
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„; ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 37 11
Eleven part series following an up incoming singer - Shantel, signed to Golden Jaguar Recordsโ„ข, a label owned by Erik Killmonger Stevens. * * * * *...
13.3K 246 19
Post around 1-5 days Cover image by: LoveMySockhead12 on deviantart This story is about Clyde finding out Tweek has been cheating on Craig with Ken...
5.4K 203 3
Erik "Killmonger" Stevens takes a break from M.I.T. to fly to a friend's wedding and gives a flight attendant working on her birthday a lovely gift...