| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Pain

6K 262 873
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Erwin's POV

Everyone was silent as a church mouse, eyes forward lips sealed trying to be still as water though as our training instructor slowly crept down the single filled lines of cadets being as demonic as demon causing everyone to squirm and twitched like a fish out of water.  His slender body staggered down every single student wearing a grin as broad as a watermelon and sadistic as a clown I could smell the fear in the air from the students and he even managed to increase the heart rate of students since the cadet next to me had a beat as fast as a hummingbird.
The worst part of all this was that our instructor's thrill only increased the more fear represented on his students and it only darkened already giving me an idea of the next three years

Typical of the military, trying to scare us off or toughen us up when we divide into our branches.

I wonder if this man was institutionalized before  he was appointed this position......no, the military only permits authoritative positions towards men who where high ranked but injured in battle......

Perhaps this instructor was excellent in his field, but what was his position prior?

As my thoughts ran wild their was the occasion stuffers and cries of fear expressed through the students, but their was one cry that instantly wrecked my train of thought because her voice was as angelic as an angel.

"Aurora.....Sinclair." breathlessly cried Aurora sounding as though she just had held her breath underwater though her voice was a silky and creamy like ice cream I could listen to her for hours......

Hearing her voice ring through my ears like a harp, I felt my entire body melt from delight only reminding me of all the times we've shared and especially thinking about our conversations of wanting to live in the outside world.

I've thought Aurora was more than average when it came to look, but listening to her talk about her fascination about the world around us made her even more extraordinary......

My mind continued to whirl and spin like a tornado on my history with Aurora Sinclair, but apparently someone else had a history with the Sinclair's.

"Sinclair....." repeated the instructor with a voice as deep as a smoker it sounded as though an axe breaking a rock from his intensity. "Well....well this is a surprise, your father and I go way back, baby." he remarked though this time his voice was like a sharp needle to my soap bubble because hearing the name he called on Aurora.

Wait a minute.....the instructor knows Mr.Sinclair....but why would use the term baby towards Aurora? The term is often used as an endearment towards an significant other.

Why would an instructor title that to a student?

Unless.....

I was determine and focus to keep my body forward trying to act I was made from marble, but putting the two puzzle pieces together from Rafael's reply everything came crumbling down like a chisel trying to s sculpt a statue, where my eyes landed on an image that caused my heart to miss it's beat.

Rafael held a sharp dagger right underneath Aurora's right eye on the verge of poking out her eyeball as easily as popping a pimple, causing everything I vowed to keep stern to be discarded as fast as blowing out a candle.

What a coward picking on the Aurora, and thinks he'll get away with it! I promised her father that I would watch over her!

I forcibly ram my way through the crowds of students knocking them down like pins in a bowling game, desperately wanting to reach Aurora to save her from this disaster.

I have to save her!

My heart was joining the rest of the students, beating as fast as a hummingbird, cold sweat grazes my spine like raindrops on a window and even I felt my lungs begin to twist in a knot from the pressure of this battle I'm facing.

"HEY!" I shouted from the top of my lungs, hoping the psychopath would step away from the pretty blonde, but that wasn't the only departure that occurred.

Everyone scattered away from as fast as though thousands of roaches had entered the field since not a single soul dared to be in contact with the boy who was going up against the devil himself.

"Well....well." grunted the instructor as deep as hearing a stone drop in a bottomless cave. "What seems to be the problem....Mr.?"

"Smith!" I replied, noticing Rafael had slowly removed himself from the pretty blonde providing me an instant wave of relief knowing Aurora was safe and that's all that mattered. "And the problem is sir, is that you don't know how to choose your fight properly."

The moment the last sentence rolled off my tongue immediately everyone gasped in terror, acting as though the titans had breeched the wall from my sudden reply.... though the only one who managed to do the complete opposite was the psychotic man himself.

"A Smith boy?" he sneered from amusement with a grin as terrifying as a titan, chortling as loud as a horn goosebumps formed across my forearm from his sickness......until he decided to move closer.

The instructor stomp his leather boots forward with a grin as demonic as the devil exposing his large teeth as sharp and pointy like a wolf I knew he would going to huff and puff my house down from the intensely raging in his dirty brown eyes.

"Tell me, Mr.Smith, how is your father these days?" he questioned, purposely leaning himself so close our noses we about to collide from our distance only seeing fury boil in his pupils. "It's been quite a while since he's been around."

The moment Father was brought up into this conversation I felt my entire body start to tremble and quiver from gloom. Memories of father began to flood my vision, all those joyful stories and peaceful chats only left me ruined from despair.

I remembered Father and I would read dozens of books together: Fiction, myths, religion, history, the genre was limitless. We would read together every day or we sat on the roof of our house talking about what would life be living outside of the walls living in a world free from fear.

Finally I broke eye contact with the devil lowering my stare towards the ground feeling as drained like squeezing orange juice I couldn't find the courage to find back.....

I miss Father so much nobody can replace him...

Rafael's smirk only broadened the more I remained quite finally giving us a good distance from each other parting his lips open to speak once more.

"What's your name Smith boy?" asked the instructor, folding his arms across his chest wearing a grin as creepy as though pins were jabbed in his cheeks.

As lost and hopeless as I felt, somehow I managed to lift my gaze just a tad to see a blonde girl with eyes soften and tore from worry looking as fragile as a dead flower she reminded me of something I've known but never thought it would be a peaceful memory.

Mrs and Mr.Sinclair took me in as their own and gave me love and care when I needed it the most....They always made sure I felt equal with everyone and not once did I feel abandoned from this life.

Who knows what would have happened if the Sinclair's never had taken me in.

I would have felt empty and loss for the rest of my life.

The least I can do is be strong......for Aurora.

I inhale a deep breath clearing all my worry and fear as though a broom had swept my doubt away providing me the courage to defend the pretty blonde girl since it was the least I could for the family.

"Erwin sir."

Rafael's grin only seemed to become more deformed the longer we dwelled on the conversation, as Aurora's round face only twitched from worry.

"I'm rather fond by your courage Erwin....not once had someone stood up to me."stated Rafael rather calmly like the summers breeze it was even more terrifying than his screams. "But who can blame you since the one your protecting is quite a beauty." he cackled from amusement, lunging back over towards Aurora where he yanked her by her arm forcing her to come closer towards me.

Aurora's entire face was molded from frightened and horror stricken, green eyes enlarged from fear her pupils nearly the size of the moon and her lips where parted open as though a blueberry was stuck in between her lips from worry......helpless as a flower though beautiful as one.

As tempting as the blonde looked I had to remained focus because if I'm the very first person to question his authority his punishment will be rememberable.

Why did he bring Aurora in? Is he going to embarrass her more and I watch?

Rafael shuffled behind her, and Aurora paralyzed from fear stood as still as cardboard giving the instructor full control over her. He yanked out his dagger, thrusting it forward to being slicing her shirt open like cutting open a present though she present would leave me breathless.

His tip had reached her tailbone causing her uniform to be completely ruined from lack of support causing the fabric to flutter down to her ankles, exposing her entire upper body where my eyes couldn't refuse to look.

Aurora was topless, revealing her snowy white skin in broad daylight skin as flawless and pure like silk, but then my eyes traveled down to her chest to see two large breast hanging from her chest the size of a cantelope with a light pink nipple enclosing her circle, instantly throwing me off my focus to see her half naked.

Wow.....she's so beautiful.

I felt charmed and allured by her beauty to see her naked skin the longer I stared at her the more ease lighten my veins taking me out from reality, until I heard Aurora cry out for help.

"No please!" she cried in misery sounding as helpless as an injured puppy, popping my bubble of thoughts to notice agony twitched in her face.
Redness colored her cheeks as bright as a rose while tears of pain stream down her face from humiliation.

Rafael purposely clasped both of her elbows together behind her back like a pair of handcuffs restraining her like a dog on a leash all she could do was drop her head from embarrassment.

"Don't and try to hide it baby." he smirked with thrill yanking her closer towards his chest to let her back rest on him. "Your finally giving me something to live for." he replied tipping himself forward to scroll his eyes down at her naked skin only sickening me more with disgust to watch this scene.

I know what's this sick bastard is up too.... he's gonna give my punishment to Aurora because targeting a loved one is more deadly than hurting your actual target.

He really is a unhealthily psycho, but a clever one indeed.

"Mmhmm." lowered groaned the instructor from pleasure, as a sickening smile had curled across his lips from enjoyment I wish I could slap that grin away from his face, but the problem is Rafael is my superior.....

One day when I'm a higher rank, I will get justice for you Aurora.

I promise.

After a few more glimpses Rafael lifted his head from Aurora along with removing his hands, forcibly pushing Aurora as carelessly as throwing a rock in the water where I instantly noticed her fall lunging myself forward with my open arms wanting to catch her, to feel her waist graze my fingers and her face thumping my chest.

"Ahhh Erwin!" she cried helplessly like a kitten, feeling my heart increased it's speed from the moment of truth to catch her, but thankfully I was quick enough to prevent her fall.

"I got you Aurora." I replied feeling as relieved as  thought I crossed a bridge of death, forcing my muscles to contract to lift her back on her feet feeling them grind together to lift her weight.

I know this isn't over....this is only the beginning.

As I predicted the psychotic instructor roared as mighty as a dragon, I could feel his fiery breath tremble the ground like an earthquake.

"Erwin Smith, it's time you learn your place with me." he started with a grin and terrifying large as a wolf he even exposed his sharp pointy teeth. "After your little interruption, your punishment is to give ten lashes to the beloveds Aurora."

If I offer myself taking the punishment will he take the offer easily, or worse, double her whipping because I refused to give in into his little game?

No....Aurora is so helpless, she needs my help.

It's the least I can for someone as wonderful as her.

"I'll take her lashes instead, sir." I mentioned already physically and mentally preparing myself for such a task though the instructor throughout otherwise.

"How bold of you Erwin." broadly grinned Rafael as demonic as a clown. "But I enjoy a woman's scream far more than a males." he sneered with a wicked grin.

There's no way around this situation. He has far to much power and advances than me. His position is higher as well he could have me kicked out if I act irrationally. I have to accept this task before it really goes out of hand.

This moment will not be forgotten. Once Rafael is in a powerless, he can see how merciless I can be.

"Erwin."  lowly moaned Aurora full of weakness and pain stabbed in her tone she instantly grasped my attention. "It's okay....I can do it." she replied as sweet as hearing a lamb call causing all my senses to melt until my eyes fully synchronized her beauty.

Her round face was destroyed from pain, water gushing from each eye to leave a trail of tears as her lips parted open fill with despair, but her eyes sparkled like an emerald I knew she was just as determined as me to complete this barbaric task only inspiring me more to have faith in such a woman.

Wow.....she's strong enough to go through this.

I admire you Aurora Sinclair.

My entire body felt as though I've just gone through a meat grinder from the abbot tormenting me well knowing how difficult this task this was going to be, but knowing Aurora was strong enough to push through this she was the one guiding me.

Aurora lifted her fluffy lips into a smile full of bliss and ease already finding myself drawn to her optimism like a moth to a bright light, until I realize she was preparing herself on the ground, positioning her body into a crawl position.

There Aurora crawled on the dirty ground on all fours limbs bending her head down although she was bowing to me, but there was only one thought that skipped across my mind.

Even though you lack strength, and others pick on you because you're such an easy target, you are willing to face a challenge head-on and are determined to complete it even when you know it will hurt.
We need more people in this world like you Aurora...please don't ever change...

The whole transition to finish here Rafael's grin only expanded from pleasure like blowing up a balloon, removing his thick belt around his waist having no trouble to slap the leather in my palm to feel the slap sting my skin like touching a hot pan, but I would rather burn than to complete this misery.

"Try not to enjoy this too much." sneered Rafael passing a quick wink full of mischief, though this was the last thing in my mind since all I could think about was how strong a girl could be especially one whose this pretty.

The corse whip grasped my palm and knuckles only clenching the leather tighter to release all my anger in a belt wishing I could do anything to switch places with the pretty blonde, though this incident only opened a door that wouldn't close until death took one of us.

I promise I won't let anyone abuse you like this again Aurora....

"Please forgive me Aurora." I cried raising the leather belt into the air where I forcefully lashed the end of the belt against her creamy white skin, slamming her like trying to break apart a log to hear in response.

"AHHHH." she cried in misery clawing the ground like a lion with each finger and even I noticed each nail dug into the surface of the dirt.

The first slash and already my hand was trembling like trying to balance on a log in water, I was petrified that my hand caused grief towards a friend that I would call more than average, but I knew the quicker to get this over I needed to go fast.

Again and again my hand whipped her clear white back only darkening it's pigment of red from the number of hits, and continued to shine brighter the longer I went, but worst of all her screams of misery pitched higher like breaking glass making me feel her pain throughout the whole journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.8K 72
She was one of the most talented cadets the regiment has ever seen. So it came quite a shock to them when they heard that she was planning to join th...
422K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
13.1K 521 23
✦ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 ✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐖𝐀 ✦ 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 20s or higher ✦Y/n's lif...
6.8K 124 20
The overwhelming power of a human is a lie. She is an angel, with beauty and the strength that resembles one. Save us. Please. "Sometimes, when you'...