Redemption

By goldndiamonds

When I look up at the mirror, my eyes met his in the mirror. He gently brushed away my hairs from my neck an... More

Chapter 1..
Chapter 2..
Chapter 3..
Chapter 4..
chapter 5..
6..
7 ..
8..
9..
10..
11..
12..
13..
14..
15..
16..
17..
18..
19..
20..
21..
22..
23..
24..
25..
26..
27..
chapter 28..
chapter 29..
30..
31..
32..
33..
34..
35..
36..
chapter 37..
chapter 38..
39..
40..
41..
43..
44..
45..
46..
47..
48..
49..
50..
51..
52..
53..
54..
55..
56..
57..
58..
59..
60..
61..
62 ..
63..
64...
65..
66.
67
68.
68.
69.
70
71.
72
73.
74.
75
76
peeking from my blank
78.

42..

324 45 5
By goldndiamonds

Thank you so much.

I quickly took a real shower this time and get dressed for work. When I'm done and found myself looking presentable enough for the work today, I went to the bed to wake up the twins.

I pull down the blanket from the bed gently but I only found pillows beneath it.

What?

I swear I can't feel my heart beating anymore.

Where are they?

Oh wait ?

'......You were supposed to take the twins away ....'

My own voice rang in my mind.

Holy shit.

"Sana ?"

I turned on my heels and barge out of my room.

"Dheer?"

I make my way to their room shouting their names. Maybe they woke on their own, which don't happen usually. I pushed their door but found nothing. Then I checked kitchen. Hall. Bathrooms. Behind the couch. Behind the curtains just in case they are playing tricks on me.

I quickly check the cupboards and they are empty...

Oh no.

Oh no

Oh no

No no no

I ran a shaking hand trough my hair and found myself on the verge of tears. I stumble when I reached the main door. Maybe they went downstairs to the old couple right?

This early? Yes maybe.

With all clothes?

Damn something is wrong here?

Right?

I open the door with a swing and ran downstairs.

I was about to knock on their door when I saw lock on it.

What?

They never went anywhere in these five year?

Maybe I'm over thinking. They just went to some shop or something.

I ran out of our apartment and I felt exposed suddenly.

I scan the area around me. We live in quite open space. Small houses near by. Some shops. Other than that it's just bushes and tress.

I turn frantically when I hear a cracking voice behind me.

Nothing.

Then I hear other cracking of leaves from other side.

And why there is not any sign of any human being.

My heartbeat was uncontrollable.

I hear footsteps from every direction buy there is no one.

Thump Thump Thump

I hear my own heartbeat in my ears. So loudly. And all goes black suddenly when I shut my eyes close.

I bring my hands to my head and press down on my ear.

I'm just dreaming. It's not true.

This is not true.

This
Is
Not
True

I jump in surprise when I suddenly felt and hand on my shoulder to spun me around.

"Sanyukta? You alright? "

Oh God Randhir. My first instinct was to jump in his arms.

But what will I do now? I have no answers of his question.

He can't know?

He don't have to?

I can't let him

I put a hold on that desire to hug someone tightly and Bury my head in his chest.

I am yearning to feel. ..

Safe.

and when I look over his shoulder I found my babies coming talking to each other maybe about the flavor or ice-cream the are eating.

I suddenly felt like crying with happiness. I quickly make my way to them then lowering down to the grassy land I spread my arms. When they see me they came running in.

I almost sob. When they hug me tight.

"Don't ever do that again" I asked trying to sound normal.

"Do what? " ask Sana "ice-cream?" Asked Dheer.

I pull away chuckling to myself. I gently wipe my tear before standing up so they don't see.

When I look back down at them again. I found them dressed in school uniform.

"You both get dressed on your... "

"I helped them dress up." Said Randhir coming in the view from behind me.

I saw his eyes running over my face but I chose to avoid the eye contact .

"I..I thought you left already " I said still looking down at twins before we all start walking upstairs.

"You should bring your stuff down. I will drop you all to school" said Randhir behind me.

"Their bags are already in the car" he adds.

He is doing it again.

Making it feel like a perfect family.

"I... I took a leave today" I said.

Don't ask anything

Don't ask anything

God please.

He raised a perfect eyebrow at me.

"Then why are you dressed for work?" He asked looking down.

"I'm. ..uh .."

Does he already know about my jobs? Of course he does.

"Actually I'm working full day at restaurant today." I tell him how much he need to know and hope that he won't ask further.

He looked at me for few moments but decide not to say anything.

But he surely said.

"Then I will drop you to your restaurant then. Come" he extend his hand toward me.

Wait.

"No."

"No?"

"I will walk. It's near by" I said and took some steps back.

As I turn around I felt a tug on my arm. His hand suddenly got still so I curiously turned around and look up at him.

"You are shivering" he stated and looked down at me like a detective he is.

"You were sweating when we saw you." He added.

I avoid the eye contact.

Damn damn.

He can't know.

He shouldn't.

"What's going on?" He took a step closer and I flinch back.

He look back to see the kids finding something in their bag before he turned back to me.

"Come with me"

He said and drag me back upstairs.

Please let me know if you liked it.

Favorite moment?

Any future prediction?

And and guess what's going on here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
Here By Bwilli2003

Mystery / Thriller

428K 14.4K 34
⚠️ MATURE⚠️ This story contains strong use of language and mature scenes. If you are offended easily do not read. _________________________________...
603K 7.5K 11
His Princess Series Book 1 Professor and His Princess Book 2 Master And His Princess Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. S...
445K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...