APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCr...

By trillest_lvhh

Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62. FINALE for PT.1โ€ผ๏ธ
1. (PT.2)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
The endโ€ผ๏ธ
DABABY BOOK COMING OUT 1/3/2020โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
New book alertโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

53.

937 48 8
By trillest_lvhh

✨Y/N✨

We were on a boat ride and it was beautiful I started recording the water
We soon made it to a closed off cave and I looked at Mena weirdly.

"Just relax and watch" he said placing his arm over my shoulders. We went through the cave and soon seen light from the other side and was greeted by a waterfall.

"Oh my-" I said sitting up some as we got closer to the waterfall. "You want to jump in?" Mena asked "from up there?" I asked pointing to the top of it as he chuckled "yeah" he said as he grabbed my hand taking his sunglasses off.

He gave the person who was driving us around in the boat his phone to take pictures or record one or another. We walked off the rocks and finally got up to the top.

"Oh hell no" I said about to chicken out as he chuckled and grabbed my hand. "No you're not" he stated as he had his hand on my hips.

"On three together" he stated as I looked down at the water shaking my head. "Come on" he stated "do you trust me?" He asked "this isn't Aladdin this is about to hurt" I said "well" he said looking around then behind me "oh shit there's a snake behind you!" he panicked as we both jumped in hand and hand.

We finally came up and he started laughing. "Mena was there a snake for real?!" I asked panicking as he chuckled swimming towards me. "No but you jumped in" he stated as I splashed him and hit his chest playfully.
He started kissing my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up wrapping my legs around him.

I deepened the kiss as he gripped my butt and I pulled away looking at him. "Thank you" I said as he chuckled "stop thanking me" he said as he placed his forehead against mine and I smiled kissing his lips one last time before getting out of his arms.

We got back into the boat and just enjoyed each other's company. My phone was vibrating and I looked seeing it was Erik but I ignored it.

"I don't know about going to the anniversary in Jamaica when December comes around" I said as Mena looked at me.

"Why?" He asked as I sighed "nothing just don't feel like being around problematic ass people" I admitted as he chuckled. "Well that's not what you're there for" he stated "you're there to support your family besides I want to meet Miss Tiffany and her husband" Mena expressed.

I smiled "yeah they're like parents Tiffany especially wants to meet you"I said as Mena looked down at me.

"Well lets make it happen" he said with a smile. "Yeah everyone has to wear white" "okay sounds like fun" he stated with a smile as my phone started ringing again.

"Hello?" I asked "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!" Tori yelled as I took the phone from my ear and laughed.

"What you doing today?" She asked "well right now I'm out so I'll tell you everything when I come back" I said "aight have fun and have a lot of birthday sex!" She said as Mena looked at me.

"Alright bye" I said hanging up as he chuckled "You heard her?" I asked as he nodded and I shook my head. "This is what you have to deal with if you come with me" I said as he chuckled.

"I'll be fine she sounds funny" he said as I smiled "yeah she is , that's my ride or die" I admitted as he smiled.

"So tell me about your parents" he said as I froze. "Um so you want me to be honest or like?" I started off "be honest" he said in a chuckle. "It's a trigger that's why I don't really want to talk about it" I said.

"Well if it makes you uncomfortable-" he started off as I shook my head "Nah I'm okay I got over it but I just want you to be okay with what I'm about to tell you" I said as he looked at me and I sighed.

"I haven't told anyone but close people and I was trying to find the right time when to tell you but I didn't want you to look at me differently" I said.

"No tell me" he said grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers. "My mother was a good mother but she was in an abusive relationship with my father he would beat her and rape her. He beat her to death because she tried to save me from being raped" I started off as he looked at me.

"Keep going" he said as I looked away from him "um when she passed away I blamed myself for her death and I was left with him he beat and raped me and one day I had to kill him to get him off of me" I finished explaining as I placed my hand over my face and Mena kissed the back of my hand.

"Were there other men who used to beat on you and rape you?" He asked "um two of my exes both hit me to where I had a miscarriage and that's the real reason why I stopped becoming a pediatrician" I explained as Mena held me closer.

"Are you still hurting behind it?" He asked as I shook my head "no it's just embarrassing because you know men have a problem with it and I'm not pure, I don't know" I said looking away from him as he grabbed my chin.

"Don't ever feel embarrassed you are too strong to feel that way, seems to me you've been to hell and back you honestly deserve to be happy" he said as I faintly smiled and I felt his lips on mine.

We soon made it back to our bungalow and he took my out to dinner then we came back and he sung happy birthday to me and I felt so special.

"The cake is vegan by the way but I got you something too" he stated as I giggled "no Mena you already did enough for me what else did you get me?" I asked as he got up and went to get the gifts I started cutting us both a piece of cake.

Mena came back in with a bouquet of roses and a huge gift bag as I froze. "Mena no I'm not taking these gifts from you" I stated as he chuckled handing me a bouquet of roses that were purple with $100 bills wrapped around the roses.

"Mena no" I stated as he chuckled "relax Y/N I was taught to always be nice and a blessing like this" he said and then recorded me.

"Open it" he said as I smiled and pulled a glass box out filled with pink roses and in the middle was a big rectangular velvet box. I looked at him and took the glass top off the box then opened the velvet box seeing a pair of diamond earrings and necklace to match.

I just looked at it and smiled I placed my hand on my head some. "Mena I'm going to cry" I warned as he chuckled "Awww" he said as he came and hugged me. "Give me a kiss" he said bending down to my lips as I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes and I kissed his lips.

"You deserves it" he said and kissed my lips again. I got up wrapping my arms around his neck as he held tightly onto my waist. He bent down some wrapping my legs around his torso bringing me into the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 545 49
A young beautiful girl named Olivia decides it time to fulfill her dreams to becoming a fashion designer. She believes that moving to New York is go...
96.3K 4.6K 84
The third and final book to the changed series. Brianna's been gone due to certain circumstances and work. T'Challa has another crazy ex who is back...
49.4K 1.3K 26
Highest read book๐Ÿ”ฅโ€ผ๏ธ "Get out N'Jadaka!" Kimali yells "Just remember that even if you love t'challa you'll love me more," he said from the other sid...
337K 11.4K 88
"What do you want?" I asked finally looking back at him. "A proposal" he simply said as I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms so I can create some typ...