| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Two Minds One Dream

7K 294 152
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Aurora's POV

The moment I sat foot in the Smith's house I easily recognized who wore the pants in the relationship between Grandma Smith and her deceased husband. Pruned like an old plum she was didn't stop her tongue from snapping like a whip, every moment she seized she bickered and nagged on every person in the house like a nat, critiquing and criticizing our labor into cleaning the house......and to make matters more spine chilling, it was her home.

I easily learned the environment of this household. There was only a Mr.Smith and a Grandma Smith, both of their partners had decayed long ago..........and I was praying that Mr.Smith would show up anytime soon because Erwin looked as blue and depressed like rain drops filling up in your boots.

Erwin was in charge of sweeping and I was mopping, we where accompanying one another like little blue jays, and I was so keen to know I had a partner to help me with the chores, but sadly I was getting one who was as depressed as a sickness.

Erwin's long face was directed to the ground as though his neck had been broken looking as helpless as a dehydrated plant from the lack of water, sky blue eyes puffy and swollen from gloom and making matters more heart aching was to hear his sobs as low as a mouse.

I heart broken to see Erwin full of misery and sadness, only itching my determination to brighten his mood! I wanted to be Erwin's sunshine on a winters day wanting him to feel as lofty as I did the moment I realize we where gonna spend another day together, and what better way to start a conversation with the thing that fascinates us both.

The outside world.

"One day, when I'm old enough Erwin I wanna live outside these walls!" I mentioned finding my mop to be glued to a certain area, since I was far more interested of dreams than reality." Do you wanna come with me?" I question finding a smile to color my lips like lipstick just from the all the adventures and fun we could have.

Exploring the forest! Dancing in the green grass and picking all the wildflowers ranging from all the colors of the rainbow.

It would be paradise.

Erwin's neck still remained bend and broken like a shattered vase refusing to look up, as both of hands would use the broom to collect dust and pile them into a certain area creating a mountain full of dirt.

"No." he plainly said as dry and coarse like a bagel, his words pierced my chest like daggers from the lack of enthusiasm.....

Hmm..... maybe less words and more action?

Instantly an idea had flicker on inside my head like turning on an oil lamp producing me with an idea that might solve everything!

As Erwin remained clung to his work as efficient as a bee trying to collect pollen, providing me the perfect opportunity to sneak up on him.

Gently I rest my mop against the wall like a painting, shifting all my weight to my tip toes as I begin to travel closer to the blonde remaining on my toes like a ballerina trying my hardest not to create any sound until I reached Erwin.

This is gonna be fun!

Promptly I had reached my target as silent as a ninja feeling my heart almost throb out of my chest from excitement, energizing my adrenaline to give me the strength to proceed further.

I shot my right hand at Erwin like a pistol, forcibly grabbing the broomstick away from his grip as easily as picking up a small puppy, leaving Erwin empty handed as I managed to confiscate his broom without any resistance.

"Hehe!!!" I giggled from amusement, forcing my legs to extend as far as they could knowing I needed a head start to run without getting caught. "It's mine now Erwin!" I once more giggled sprinting in the opposite direction feeling as though I was walking on water from the excitement.  "Come and get me!"

Erwin remained in the same spot not even twitching, raising his right brow full of intrigue from my sudden behavior using his eyes to scan me like a hawk since there was a reason why the golden boy was known for his intelligence.

My feet where gliding down the hallway feeling as though h had wings, stopping the floorboard as loudly as hooves prancing the ground and the amount of laughs released from my lips where endless.......until karma slapped me upside the head.

Since I had just mopped the perimeter, the floorboard was squeaky and smooth like gloss,  and the next step I took was my last. As my foot traveled forward colliding with the slipper tile I skid backward from the wetness of the floor causing my body to fling up in the air with both feet up in the air as though I've tripped on a banana peel, plummeting to the ground where my both of my buttcheeks slam on the wood feeling instant pain start to crush me.

Erwin's face full of sadness slowly started to transform into a glowing grin watching the little show I created, as he slowly started to drag his way close to me.

Instant numbness starts to shoot all over my body feeling as though I was burned alive from all the numbness scorching in me from pain, but but the the area that sizzled the most was each of my cheeks stinging as hot as though a dozens of wasp stung me.......and I'm not the strongest girl.

"Aaahh!!!" I cried in agony, tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes like a pond, drizzling down each of my cheeks still lingering how painful it was straight on my butt."Mama!"

Though Mama wasn't around due to the fact Grandma Smith must be wrangling her with something else that makes you wanna rip out your hair, and Papa was too busy trying to solve Mr.Smith disappearance, but there was someone else just as brave and valiant that could help me.

Erwin slowly had pivoted his direction to face me like a stop sign, his scrawny arms folded neatly across his chest like a napkin while his pupils remained stuck on me like honey.

"You know Sinclair, you can avoid a lot of problems if you first think ahead, before you reaction." rationally explained Erwin as enlightening as our textbook. "Try it sometime?" he remarked as snarky as a cat, though his words stung me the most because I just wanted to help........and only made things worst.

Tears continued to pour down my face if the pain wasn't harmful enough, humiliation was just right down the corner thumping my skull as roughy as a hammer, raising my palms to cleanse my cheeks.

"I just wanted to make you laugh Erwin." I cried still continuing to feel numbness burn my flesh as fiery as a flames. "I just hate seeing you so sad."still I used my palms as a cloth to dry my face.

Suddenly Erwin's face swollen with arrogance slowly had reduce like releasing oxygen from a hot air balloon. His blue eyes as breath taking as a sapphire simmering like a star, and his lips parted open from stun as though a raspberry was placed in between his teeth.

"I didn't know......Aurora." he breathed as breathlessly as though he was holding his breath underwater. "I'm sorry if I had troubled you." he knelt down to the ground as heroic as a knight in shinning armor but the most courageous action was his hand.

Erwin was squatting to my level as low as though he was picking up a flower, floating his right hand towards me like a kite where I was able to catch a glimpse of his face.

Erwin's long face was filled with ease, looking as light and peaceful as staring into a cloud, his blue eyes glistened as smoothing as a river stream flowing down a mountain and his thin lips like two rose petals put together radiated a smile full of warmth like a fire pit.....it made me reconsider if I truly made the blonde boy smile.

"If it you makes you feel any better Sinclair, your the first to make me laugh the whole day......and it's been a long time since I've laughed." Erwin admitted lowly like the nights wind, dropping his gaze towards the floor to notice a little pink starting to to sprout as vaguely as weeds

I made Erwin smile.....

Hearing Erwin's comment or perhaps should say complement encouraged a smile to brighten my lips feeling as colorful as a rainbow to hear him say those words only influencing me to express my happiness.

"Yay!!!!!" I giggled from joy, inserting my right palm into his like connecting a puzzle piece feeling his tender flesh graze my skin.....until I decided I wanted the golden boy to laugh again.

I can make Erwin laugh even more!

I forcibly yank in his forearm like playing tug of war, knocking Erwin down as easily as picking a flower causing his body to come crumbling down onto me like a bowling ball and a pin, but this time it was into a hug.

Erwin's scrawny and tiny self had toppled down onto me like removing the bottom stack of a pyramid of apples, colliding our chest like two logs trying to create a fire where I nested my face ontop of his shoulder like a birdy feeling instant pleasure sprout in me.........for a solid second.

I felt Erwin entire's body stiffens as solid as concrete itself, uncomfortably squirming his was out from my lap like a weasel trying to wiggle out of a hole, briskly removing himself from me to see a face as red as a cherry since not only was it abrupt but perhaps ignited something else?

Oh no! Did I do say something wrong?

I though he would like hugs.....

Easily I had sensed the uncomfortableness growing in Erwin's veins like vines on a tree causing me to hurriedly stand back on my feet wanting to address the issue but something else arose that perhaps put a cork in this sudden flourish.

Mama had come gliding herself closer towards us as beautiful as a princess, long blonde hair swaying elegant back and forth like a swan gliding through the sky and her lips as pink and full like a peony shined a smile as stunning as a sunrise.

"Erwin, Aurora my sweets." she called as elegant and peaceful as a harp being strung, instantly grabbing our attention like a net capturing fish from the love soothed in her tone. "I have something I would like the two of you to do!"

Erwin had turned around to expose his face full of neutrality, eyes full of focus and seriousness he resembled the days where he looks to be in class when Mr.Smith is teaching. Not a single color blemished his cheeks, only causing confusion to baffle me because it was as though he tossed any feelings away since responsibility was more important?

Hmm.....Erwin is rather good at hiding his feelings....or maybe he's just more focus on his work?

"Yes, Mrs.Sinclair what would you like us to do?" asked Erwin with a voice as swift and sharp like the tip of a pen, you couldn't recognize a second ago he was flushed as red as a cherry.

Mama's smile brightens across her lips illuminating her face more with delight she looked as glowing as a firefly, gracefully swaying her way over to Erwin like the summer's breeze.
"Since I am in charge of dinner, I was hoping you dears could go down to the market and see what's left to make dinner!"

Hearing the word dinner brought up in the conversation or just the mere thought of any food I found myself salivating like a dog, because no matter what time of the day I was always famished.....

Yummy food.....

Mama had a tiny piece of paper attached to her palm like holding a little mushroom, transferring the piece of paper to Erwin and handing him the obligation to complete the task......and it wouldn't be the first.

"Oh and you need money as well dear!" she peeped as cute as a chicken, reaching her other palm inside her dress to pull out more than a dozen of golden coins bigger than the size of a strawberry to once again hand it to the more responsible child. "And if you have any extra you are more than welcome to spend it on whatever your hearts desire!" she finalized, extending her neck downward like a stork to bestow a loving kiss on top of Erwin's head like a Mama robin feeding her babies with slimy worms.

Immediately Erwin's eyes enlarged as wide as a lime from astonishment, pupils twinkling like a star as they where fixed upon the the gold coins on the verge of toppling over one another like domino's I didn't comprehend why he was still as a piece of marble.

Has Erwin never seen gold before?

Papa brings home bags of it, and it always buys me new dresses and toys!

"Now don't be gone to long! Especially you Aurora." Mama warned with a voice as cautious as reading a rule book, her pupils dead centered on me like a firearm because I've been guilty of such actions.....exploring the world around and roaming like it was my place.

I just love exploring, it's so fun!

Strangely Erwin's fascination towards the coins had vanished as quickly as fog interacting with sunlight, causing his blue eyes to land on me like a parachute aiding someone falling from the sky, eyeing me from head to toe like a book while his brain revolved with ideas.

I was too focused on getting the chance to explore the city with someone other than Papa or Mama! This time I was able to roam around the city with someone my age and especially the interest we had burning in our blood.

"Common Erwin!" I persisted passing a giggle from excitement flowing in me, shooting my right palm at him to clasp his wrist like handcuffs, dragging him behind like a stuffed teddy bear. "You have to show me your world!"

I pranced forward full of excitement feeling as though I was walking on clouds, the blonde boy allowed himself to be lazily dragged like a pillow. I wasn't sure what was causing Erwin to allow me to control him given he squirmed and fidgeted like a worm from my prior hug, but I know for sure he was thinking about something than the ordinary.....after all he was humanities most brilliant boy.

Walking down the streets of Karanes everything was familiar from the single stone creating the path underneath my feet to tallest concrete building stacked high like a tree, everything looked just as lively as the days Papa would take Bianca and I to school. Children ages ranging from five to fifteen all crowding the streets like sheeps some laughing from a joke others bickering at other friends or perhaps a siblings.

It's no secret I'm one for nature, but the spirit and walking through a city that never sleeps was rather fascinating to gaze upon like an evening sky full of stars......though I couldn't lie my favorite attraction to witness was seeing the young couples smooch one another so full of love and desire I felt heat sprout my cheeks until my eyes witness their lip contact. One couple had there lips stuck together like glue since saliva was dripping down both of their chins like icing on a cake, and the more alluring part was to see his hands tangled within her luscious brown hair the color of a tree's bar like a comb....

Wow the city has so much more to see......but I do love the nature and animals more.

It's like a part of me will forever be connected with that world.

Nothing can compare.

Promptly Erwin and I had reached the Market Square, piled with civilians to look as crowded as though the king had arrived since all their attention were stuck to the wooden tables separated on the sidewalks displaying humanity's greatest temptation.

Food.

Each street has different items on the market, ranging from all the nutrition you could think of, meat, legumes , vegetables and my favorite sweets ......especially pastries. What was even more thrilling to see was the various stands exhibit clothes and shoes hanging like plants on some stands, nearly making me go south to go shop, but I was permitted since my stomach sizzled and tingled like cooking meat, growling at me to tell me it's time to eat.

Right here for food!

"What do we need Erwin?" I asked finding myself drawn like a magnet once my eyes landed on a wooden cart with fresh peaches neatly laid across each other in rows like our classroom seating chart.

Yummy......I love peaches.

Mama and I only can grow a few vegetables back at home.

As fascinated I was with the city around, Erwin didn't pay as close attention as I was. Either because this live style we where interacting was his everyday schedule, or perhaps he was studying something else just as alluring.

"Mrs.Sinclair requested that we obtain some beef, potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and lastly she asked to pick up some sweets." he finalized folding the parchment paper back in half like a hamburger, his blue eyes trailing back onto me like a magnet.

Mama wants sweets! Since there is a lot of us we can buy a cake from the bakery!

Instant excitement starts to overturn any possible feeling or emotion within me, just the mere thought of a cake was just as thrilling as receiving a new doll.

"We could get a cake for dessert!" I announced passing a giggle in between from all the joy flourishing in me. "I love any cake, but if I had to choose anything with chocolate I love!"

Erwin responded to my comment by nodding his head, though he remained as silent as a mouse using his dazzling blue eyes the color of a sapphire to scan and analyze my character as intensely as using a magnifying glass.......but shortly our silence was broken.

Suddenly the ground beings to rumble back and forth feeling as though the ground was about to split apart from the commotion occurring a few blocks down, causing everyone to gasp and cry in joy from the arrival of a certain organization approaching forward.

Instantly all the townspeople had scattered outward like discovering rats underneath a patio, clearing the pathway as effectively as sweeping dust in a pile allowing the certain group of people being to launch forward, but it only itched my skin more like a rash since curiosity was the cause.

What's going on?

Curiosity beings to grow throughout my entire body like weeds in a garden, uncontrollable and fast leading me to sprint forward through the clear path wondering who was approaching.

"Aurora!" shouted Erwin as feisty as a tiger hearing aggravation heat in his tone like a fire, leaving him no other choice but to follow after me.

I extended my leg as far as I could, bringing the same leg inward to repeat the motion over again with the other foot, providing me the speed to run, and to a delightful surprise the group of people that swept people off their feet had reached my gaze........

There a few feet away, where dozens of soldiers ranging from all sorts of ages and genders, nobly riding a horse while wearing the uniform that permits the only organization to leave these walls and explore beyond these walls.

The wings of freedom.

I felt my entire body solidify from amazement feeling as though I saw Medusa. I was so fascinated and mind blow like a bomb had just went off to see the branch I've dreamed about since I knew they existed to be only a few feet away......

"The Survey Corps..." I gasped from astonishment, lifting my lips into a smile watching the brave soldiers so precisely ride in a pyramid, but yet I couldn't help but notice the fatigue faded in their pupils as viable as the bags under their eyes from exhaustion.

I wanna be just like them...fighting for freedom and protecting the people inside of the walls...wanting to live outside of the walls in peace.

Just one day I'll be with them fighting for my dream.

Being able to live outside of the walls in peace without the fear of titans at our neck...

I was so mesmerized by the soldiers in uniform I though it was as though looking at a paradise from their huddle like penguins. I was glued to the floor my feet couldn't move an inch and as for my breathing, it was lost from the astonishment.

Momentary Erwin had reached my side like a pair of wings, glimpsing at his surroundings as intense as a pair of binoculars, until his eyes fell on what captured my attention hearing a low gasp exhale from his lips full of shock........but there was a reason why the golden boy was also known for his intelligence.

Suddenly I felt Erwin clutch my right elbow as strong as a pair of handcuffs forcibly hauling me out from the road like pulling on a yo-yo, dragging us to the side where the two of us were safe from the street.

Another second had gone by within a blink of an eye, seeing the herd of stallions march their way forward just a touch away indicating if I had remained there.......I would have been run over like a frog.

Woah.... that was crazy.

"Aurora, what where you thinking?" questioned Erwin hearing frustration boil in his tone to sound as pitched as the water reaching a boil for tea. "Impulsively running forward to get yourself killed?"

He's right..... I should have been more careful.

Instantly guilt and humiliation had conquered my every spark of happiness, feeling as pathetic and useless like a used napkin, redness started to color my face since once again managed to make myself look foolish twice today.

"I'm sorry Erwin." I replied feeling as hot as though I've got a sunburn from all the embarrassment I've witnessed today. "But those soldiers are so wonderful!" I reply finding some courage left in my bloodstream since my dream had risen back up. Shifting my gaze back onto the huddle where I was able to see all the soldiers strapped with a beige jacket as the wings overlapping the fabric, being the centerpiece of their back.

"I wanna be just like them." I reply finding myself as lifted as a kite in the air just the thought I could be useful and fight for the dream I've been yearning since the day I was born. "Fighting to live outside these walls."

Suddenly Erwin's face full of alarm had transition into stun looking as though a witch casted a spell on him. Blue eyes stuck on me like honey, pupils twinkled as bright as a star and his eyebrows as thick as caterpillar's almost reached the top of forehead from the amazement painted on his face.

"You wanna join the Survey Corps Aurora?"gasped Erwin sounding as breathlessly as though he held his breath underwater, eyes refusing to look anywhere but mine.

I guess he's shocked because not many females want to enter the military.....but I just want to be free.

Hearing Erwin's voice as paralyze as though he was struck by lightning allured me like a symphony to lay my eyes back on his dazzling sapphire ones.

"Yes....what about you Erwin?" I reply finding a smile to form across my lips from happiness knowing in a few short years I will be signing my name away.

Erwin's face full of shock slowly started to soften from bliss looking like a marshmallow over an open fire, his thin lips like two rose petals out together lifted from his cheeks to expose his large teeth as big as a wolf and eyes shimmering like sapphires.

"Me as well Aurora, it's been one of my everlasting goals." replied Erwin as soothing as hearing a violin being strung, I found myself more attracted to him like a magnet from his perspective on life. "A teacher position could wait....." he added with a light chuckle filled with amusement encouraging me to pass a giggle from his laugh.

Wow, Erwin wants to the Survey Corps!!!

And I got my wish, I made Erwin laugh today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.8K 72
She was one of the most talented cadets the regiment has ever seen. So it came quite a shock to them when they heard that she was planning to join th...
162K 5.1K 31
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 ❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...
13.1K 521 23
✦ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 ✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐖𝐀 ✦ 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 20s or higher ✦Y/n's lif...
57K 1.9K 33
Hanji Zoe, a woman in her mid twenties, was sure handles problems like it was nothing. until, she met Levi Ackerman, a guy who hates the world based...