APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCr...

By trillest_lvhh

Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62. FINALE for PT.1‼️
1. (PT.2)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
The end‼️
DABABY BOOK COMING OUT 1/3/2020‼️‼️
New book alert‼️‼️

33.

941 47 2
By trillest_lvhh

✨Y/N✨

They escorted Zayn to the other side of the castle as we would go up the bridge and meet each other in the middle of castle. Mena was talking to someone as they had him dressed the way he was earlier.

The lights went off as I started shaking my hands trying to get the butterflies out my stomach.

"Princess you will be okay" I heard as I turned and seen Mena "you look gorgeous" he said looking at me in my dress amazed as I smiled.

"Thank you" I said as I watched him fix the back of my dress.

I smiled "you just love doing that?" I asked "I got to help my princess out" he said as I smiled. "Your princess? Your princess is over there" I said pointing to the other side of the castle where Zayn and Naomi was making him chuckle.

I grabbed the front of my dress as the beginning of a whole new world started. Zayn started singing. Starting to walk over the bridge with Naomi in his arms singing to her slowly walking.

"I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?"

"I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride"

"A whole new world" he started as fireworks started and i looked up at them.

"A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming" he sung as Mena held his hand out for me to take. I looked at him and begun to start singing.

"A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew" I started off as Mena and I started walking slowing up the bridge.

"But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you" I sung as I looked at Mena and smiled.

"Now I'm in a whole new world with you" Zayn sung as fireworks went off again.

"Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky" I sung as the crowd was screaming.

"A whole new world" I sung as Zayn sung behind me "don't you dare close your eyes"

"A hundred thousand things to see" I started off as Zayn sung "hold your breath, it gets better" as I smiled.

"I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be" I sung holding a note as Zayn joined in

"A whole new world
With new horizons to pursue
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare" Zayn sung as Mena smiled at me.

"Let me share this whole new world with you" Zayn and I both sung as there was violinist playing and some fire works we're shooting into the sky. Everything went quiet and dark as Zayn and I both started singing again.

"A whole new world (a whole new world)"we sung as hella fireworks started going off.

"A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world (every turn, a surprise)
With new horizons to pursue (every moment, red-letter)
I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare
And then we're home (there's time to spare)
Let me share this whole new world with you" we sung together

"A whole new world" Zayn started off as I repeated him "(a whole new world)"
"That's where we'll be" he started off as I repeated once again.

"A thrilling chase" I sung as he sung after me again "(a wondrous place)" he sung as we joined in and sung together.

"For you and me" we sung as fire works slowed down and we all watched it.

Everyone in the crowd clapped and we all went off the bridge. My stylist came and took my heels giving me some flip flops instead.  "friend like me" by Dj Khaled And Will Smith started playing as Will and Dj Khaled went in front of the castle performing.

"Jay this our song" I said grabbing her hand as we started dancing. Mena and Naomi was also dancing with us and we were laughing.

Naomi recorded us for her instagram story. The song soon went off as the lights died down. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the Happily Ever after show and May all your dreams come true" we heard as Mena picked up Jamaria so she wouldn't have to break her neck to watch. "Beauty and the beast" started playing as the theme appeared on the castle

"Wow!" I said looking at the lights I was mesmerized by the lights it was so beautiful. I felt someone Staring at me as I turned and seen Mena looking at me making me smile.

"What?" I asked "you look so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of you" he said as I blushed. Naomi took Jamaria from Mena as she was smiling and bouncing Jamaria pointing to the fireworks.

I was about to turn my face back towards the fireworks

but he turned my head slowly and I looked at him. He looked in my eyes as I smiled and looked down. He lifted my chin and kissed my lips as I kissed back.

I placed my hands on his chest and slowly rubbed up his chest wrapping my arms around his neck as we continued kissing each other.

We pulled away as my eyes were still closed. He chuckled as my eyes fluttered "I'm sorry I-" he started off as I placed my lips on his again.

Once the happily ever after show was over I got Jamaria and we hurried and got into the gold cart and I smiled at her.

"You had fun?" I asked her as she nodded holding onto me and rubbing her eyes. "You had too much fun?" I asked as she nodded then I giggled.

"Aight Corey we got to get this dress off! I need room do I can twerk" I said as he chuckled "you got that kiss don't know how to act" Corey teased as I smiled.

"Kiss it, kiss it , better baby" I sung placing my leg on the go cart seat next to mine trying to run up my leg but couldn't due to the dress. Corey laughed "you are a mess" he said shaking his head.

"My crew we did good tonight!" Yelled as they clapped "this girl got that kiss don't know how to act" Corey said recording me.

"Baby lemme put my body on your body promise not to tell nobody because it's about to go down" I sung feeling on my body and popping my back as he laughed.

"It's about to go downnnnnnnn" I said as Corey laughed. We soon made it back to the Disney world resort hotel and fans were waiting outside for me.

Corey continued recording me as I was in a good ass mood. Samantha took Jamaria as I dropped over my foot coming off the golf cart.

I tripped and just sat on the ground "girl you can't walk for shit" Corey said as I giggled "I know" I said as my stylists helped my up and lifted my dress fans were waiting in the lobby with their phones out.

I smiled and waved at all of them then turned around. "I really love you guys you have no clue" I said the group of fans that were in the lobby of the hotel.

"Girl come on so I can get you out of this dress" Corey said grabbing my arm as I waved to the fans being dragged away.

We finally made it to my room and Corey started undoing the dress for me so I could be free.

"Ever since that little kiss you been on it" Corey teased as I smiled "that ain't the first time we kissed" I said as he looked at me "Oop" Corey said as I smiled.

"Yeah" I said smiling "did y'all, You know?" Corey asked as I shook my head "No and No" I simply said as he chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 815 24
Be careful what you wish for... Be careful with what you said you should've could've done. Read to find out more-Dajah❀️
660K 15.7K 62
𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯π™€π™¨π™¨π™šπ™¨π™¨π™žπ™«π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™œπ™–? π™¬π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 π™π™žπ™’π™’π™’π™’!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
116K 4.4K 76
The second book to Apeshit, picks off right where the first left off at. Y/N's career is taking off and Erik's career is at the top and theirs no sto...
2.4K 58 4
A group of friends get closer during their weekly game night. What happens when one friend confesses their love for Erik.... All stories belong to Ho...