APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCr...

By trillest_lvhh

Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62. FINALE for PT.1‼️
1. (PT.2)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
The end‼️
DABABY BOOK COMING OUT 1/3/2020‼️‼️
New book alert‼️‼️

20.

997 51 21
By trillest_lvhh

✨Erik✨

I was getting ready for court as Catherine was getting ready with me. "Babe You don't want to change that baby's name?" Catherine asked doing her makeup.

"Nah I was supposed to have a baby girl named Jaliyah and I'm going to get one" I said as she looked back at me and smiled.

"I'm glad you're back in my life I missed you for the longest" Catherine said as I looked over at her "Mhm I bet you did" I said smacking her butt as she giggled.

I got dressed in a suit and was trying to tie my tie but it wasn't coming out the way I wanted it too. "Cat come here right quick" I said as she came out the bathroom.

"Help me with this" I said as she tried to tie it and did the best she could but it still didn't look the way Y/N does it.

"What are you going to do as far as custody?" Catherine asked sitting on the side of the bed placing her heels on.
"Anything you want me to do" I said grabbing her chin softly as she smiled some .

"I was thinking about just giving all the custody to her so we could start our family" i said.

"I was thinking the same thing" Catherine said as we kissed each other. Once we were both ready our chauffeur came and picked us up as he drove us to the court house. We were escorted by one of my body guards and some LAPD officers through reporters to get us into the building.

Y/N appeared with a damn entourage which of course was my family. Hella LAPD officers were surrounding them through the reporters and fans.

She walked in as I looked at her. Her hair was in a low sleek long ponytail as she wore a white suit

and she had on a pair of sunglasses. Which every time I seen her wear sunglasses I just knew she was crying.

The family and Catherine went to go sit in the court room. "You still crying?" I asked as she lifted her sunglasses and no tear was in sight nor was her eyes even red.

"No I was too busy looking at this tie" she said fixing it by untying it and doing it the proper way. "I already have to go in there with you and divorce I don't need them to think that my ex husband don't know how to do shit" she said and fixed my tie as she stepped back and looked at it.

"You look n-" I started off as she cut me off by putting on her shades and walking into the court room not paying me no mind. She sat on her side and I sat on my side as she took off her sunglasses and interlocked her fingers in front of her as her hands rested on the table.

"You two are here to separate correct? The judge started as we nodded. "Are we doing joint custody, visitation or full custody over Jamaria Stevens?" The judge asked.

"Full custody your honor" I said as Y/N gave me a look And I smirked at her. "Full custody to which parent?" The judge asked "to me" Y/N said as the judge looked up at her.

"Well Ms. Y/L/N it states right here that you were depressed for some months and basically abandoned your child and left her with Stevens" the judge said as Y/N placed her head in her hands.

"Your honor" I heard my mother say as she got up. "She's a wonderful mother in fact she's always with Y/N, Erik hasn't seen his kid in months" My mother said as the officer sat her down.

"Is that true Ms. Y/L/N?" The judge asked Y/N as Y/N nodded "your honor I was going through something and even when I was going through that I did take care of Jamaria that's who I only talked too at the time" Y/N said wiping her tears.

"Then Ms. Y/L/N you will have full custody and Stevens you have visitation rights" the judge said as Y/N smiled.

"Anything you may want from Mr. Stevens and vice versa?" The judge asked writing down something on a piece of paper.

"I want the house that I bought" I stated as Y/N smiled "let him have all of it" she expressed smiling.

"well by the state of California you two are now officially divorced"
(or how ever this shit go)

The judge stated as Y/N shot up hugging her lawyer and picked Jamaria up and walked out happy as shit not even waiting for everyone to walk out the courtroom.

"She looks so happy" Catherine stated "shit not for long" I said as she laughed.
We walked out the courtroom as Y/N came out the bathroom with her and Jamaria in different clothes.

"Hi baby girl" I said to Jamaria as Jamaria just his behind Y/N's legs and I felt some type of way.

"Alright lets go baby we got a long flight" I overheard Y/N as she picked Jamaria up. I watched her strap Jamaria in the car seat of Y/N pink truck then once she was done she hopped in the drivers seat.

"Girl where you about to go?" Jasmine asked "I don't even know but I need a mommy and me vacation" Y/N said placing her sunglasses on and started blasting "7 Rings" then rolled her window up pulling off.

✨Y/N✨

"Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch
Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage? Rather be tied up with calls and not strings Write my own checks like I write what I sing, yeah (Yeah)" I sung as the beat dropped and Jamaria and I started dancing.

"My wrist, stop watchin', my neck is flossin'
Make big deposits, my gloss is poppin'
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah)"

I sung along with the song as we pulled up to the airport gate so we could get on the private plane. Jamaria continued dancing as I recorded her dancing to the song.

The song went off as I unplugged my phone from the aux plug in. my body guard grabbed our bags taking it onto the plane. I got Jamaria out carrying her onto the plane.

"Aight you got food , your favorite snacks tv, drinks, a bed and your tablet so this 16 hours should be a breeze" I said to her as she sat on the sofa and I turned on Moana for us to watch then I gave her some snacks and got up getting her pajamas out for later.

My phone started ringing as I seen Mena trying to call me. "Hi" I said "Hi beautiful" he said as I just cheesed. "What you been up to?" I asked "Well I'm about to head out to Dubai for our press tour" he stated.

"Mhm I feel like you're following me" I joked as he chuckled "no you're following me but you should come out again this time you could be my ummm....date?" He said as I smiled.

"That's nice but I don't have anything to wear" I admitted "aw come on , I'm sure you have a nice dress somewhere packed in your suit case, we're not even dressing all the way up" he said as I looked through my suit case.

"I might" I said as he let out a sigh "aw come on for real" he said as I giggled "and I have jay with me" I said.

"Well she can be my date since you don't want to go with me" he said as I giggled.
"Whatever, I got a back up dress to wear" I said as I could tell he was smiling on the other end.

"Where are you staying so I can pick you up" he said "honestly don't laugh because I don't know how to pronounce it"  I said as he chuckled "go ahead" he said.

"The burj al Arab jermiah" I said as he chuckled "it's the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah" he corrected as I looked at my phone "oh damn I'm sorry" I said as he just laughed.

"I'll pick you two up by 5" he said "okay well I got to get off the phone but I'll text you" I said.

"Alright call me when you land so I know you guys are okay" he said which brought a smile to my lips and my voice got squeaky. "Okay" I said as he chuckled at my voice.

"Get some rest beautiful" he said as I just blushed and we ended the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 401 41
******* SEQUEL HAS BEEN PUBLISHED 🤍🤍🤍'MARRIED TO A BILLIONAIRE' ******* Kellandra "Kelly" Grey is a secretary at her bestfriend, Avery's , multibi...
96.3K 4.6K 84
The third and final book to the changed series. Brianna's been gone due to certain circumstances and work. T'Challa has another crazy ex who is back...
336K 15.2K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...
207K 5.5K 47
Aurelia is forced to marry Khari because its benefical for her parents gang, Will they fall inlove or hate each other read to find out more. with a l...