APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCr...

By trillest_lvhh

Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62. FINALE for PT.1‼️
1. (PT.2)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
The end‼️
DABABY BOOK COMING OUT 1/3/2020‼️‼️
New book alert‼️‼️

11.

1K 56 38
By trillest_lvhh

✨Erik✨

I've been numb ever since Y/N left I was on Y/N's Instagram as there was video of a Jamaria dancing and Y/N in the background chanting.

"it's big sexy birthday, sexy birthday, it's your birthday, sexy birthday!!!"

Y/N chanted over and over as Jamaria danced then they started laughing. I really missed Y/N's energy and What steelo said really hit me that Y/N May never come back.

Tonight we were going to celebrate Jamaria's birthday going out to eat at Benny Hana's.

I tried calling Y/N after our talk but she answers and gives the phone straight to Jamaria we say the same thing over again and then hang up.

I never meant to hurt her I was just in the moment. But still I believe it's both of our faults at the end of the day.

Catherine called as I answered "what's up?" I asked "I'm hungry you trying to go out for dinner or something?" She asked "nah it's my baby girls birthday and we're already going out to eat" I said.

"Well can I go, I always wanted to meet her" Catherine said "mm I don't know about that Y/N's going to be there an-" I started off. "It'll be fine she broke it off with you right?" Catherine asked as I got quiet.

"Then there should be no hate or anything even though I'm a bad bitch" she said in a giggle as an idea popped into my head.

"Yeah I'll pick you up around 7:30" I stated "alright" she said as we said our goodbyes. I looked at my phone and seen it was 6:00 I started getting ready.

I got into the shower and started and came out doing the rest of my hygiene then started getting dressed.

Once I finished getting dressed I sprayed on some cologne and went to go pick Catherine up.

"Don't I look cute?" She asked "yeah you do let's go before we're late" I said as she got into the car and I drove off.

"Who is all going to be there?" Catherine asked "Y/N, my daughter, her god parents, Which is steelo and Y/N's best friend, my sister, my niece , nephew and my parents" I said.

"Your parents and your sister?!" Catherine asked as I chuckled "yeah don't be scared they're nice people" I said "I'm not even dressed all the way up to meet your parents" she said as I chuckled.

"You will be fine I'm not dressed up either nobody's really dressing up." I informed her as we pulled into the parking lot of Benny Hanna's. The whole place was rented out for Y/N due to her being who she is, she couldn't just walk into restaurants no more.

There were hella cars and I'm assuming she invited more than just family. "These look like way more cars than what you just named" Catherine said as I chuckled.

"Catherine relax it's probably people from the industry here also" I said "like Beyoncé and Jay z?!" She asked pointing to them as they were walking holding blues hand and had balloons and gifts in their other hands.

"I'm not dressed nor prepared for this" Catherine said as I grabbed her hand "you'll be fine" I said as she looked at me and kissed my lips.

There were reporters taking pictures outside of my car of us. I finally got out and opened the door for Catherine grabbing her hand so she would be safe from the reporters.

We soon walked inside as everyone looked at us. Steelo shook his head. "Drip" by cardi b was playing. I looked at Y/N seeing her all dressed up and looking fine as hell.

Her hair was bone straight down passed her butt as it was a blue black color.

✨Y/N✨

Everyone was being seated as I was going around hugging everyone who showed up and it was not only family but people in the industry here for jamaria's birthday.

Jasmine tapped my shoulder "I know this nigga didn't" I overheard Tori as I looked up from Having a conversation with Nicki.

Erik brought Catherine I wasn't mad I was just disappointed. I got a little self conscious because she was nothing like me she had a nice body even though I had a nice body she wasn't as plumped as me she was almost like a Barbie doll. Her skin was nice and light while I was deep dark complexion.

"Oh shit is that the bitch?" Nicki asked as I nodded. Tiffany looked at me and then Erik introduced Catherine to Tiffany But Tiffany just looked between them and rolled her eyes then looked over at me.

Will popped him on the side of his head making me laugh some. "Go handle that" Tori stated as I shook my head. "Nah that's his girl that don't have anything to do with me" I simply said.

"Let me be petty right quick" jasmine said walking over to them as I just giggled and picked jamaria

up then sat her next to me As everybody was seated around the chefs who would be cooking in front of us .

"You look cute baby girl" Erik said to Jamaria as I looked down at my menu not paying attention.

"Can we get a picture of you two with Jamaria?" Jasmine asked as I swear every nigga there placed their phone up besides Catherine.

"They about to start some shit" I mumbled and got up standing next to Erik smiling. "Y/N Get in closer" Will said as I dropped my smile straight facing everyone.

"Yeah get in closer I ain't going to bite" Erik said as he gave me a look I haven't seen in a minute. He smiled and flashed his grills. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer some as I just smiled.

Once we were done he grabbed my butt which pissed me off. He looked back at me and winked sitting on the other side of Jamaria.

I was talking and looking at the menu as I looked up seeing Catherine staring at me and I just brushed it off enjoying jamaria's birthday.

Erik honestly was trying to start some shit and it wasn't working because they're looking for me to step to her. And that bitch definitely not going to step to me because she ain't dumb.

Beyoncé took pictures of Jamaria and with Jamaria as I giggled getting her gifts for her to open. I went out to the car getting some gifts as I felt a hand on my ass and quickly turned seeing Erik.

"Don't touch me" I said trying to grab all the gifts. "She's bad ain't she?" Erik asked about Catherine with a smirk as I just looked at him. "Yeah She is, remind me again why you're trying to start some shit at your daughters party?" I asked.

"I'm not I just wanted Jamaria to see her possible future step mother" Erik said as I nodded and smiled.

"Well I hope everything works out" I said closing my trunk and smiling at him before walking away.

"Y/N" Erik called out behind me as I turned. "You look beautiful tonight" he complimented as I nodded "thanks Are you coming to get Jamaria tomorrow I have to be at the studio early" I said

"How early?" He asked "like 7 or 8 " I said "you know I workout in the mornings" Erik said as I shook my head "never mind I'll take her with me" I said continuing to walk away but he stopped me again.

"Y/N can we please talk?" He asked as i shook my head "we already talked and you brought the same girl you cheated on me with here to your daughters birthday dinner there's nothing to talk about" I simply said walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 203 3
Erik "Killmonger" Stevens takes a break from M.I.T. to fly to a friend's wedding and gives a flight attendant working on her birthday a lovely gift...
13.8K 545 49
A young beautiful girl named Olivia decides it time to fulfill her dreams to becoming a fashion designer. She believes that moving to New York is go...
207K 5.5K 47
Aurelia is forced to marry Khari because its benefical for her parents gang, Will they fall inlove or hate each other read to find out more. with a l...
102K 4.1K 29
π™π™€π™œπ™šπ™©π™π™šπ™§, π™©π™π™šπ™¨π™š 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™–π™§π™š 𝙖 π™›π™€π™§π™˜π™š 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™š π™§π™šπ™˜π™ π™€π™£ π™¬π™žπ™©π™. π™‚π™žπ™¨π™šπ™‘π™‘π™š, π™©π™π™š π™›π™žπ™šπ™§π™˜π™š 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™›π™€π™§π™’π™žπ™™π™–π™—...