Her Damon | 4 | [COMPLETED]

By repunzel0313

After Rose and Kendyn, Wolf and Freyah, it's finally time for Damon. The Mortimer is back in business and th... More

disclaimer
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
Sorry...
{21}
{22}
{23}
Mortimer family tree
{24}
{25}
A/N
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
FICTION AWARDS
{33}
{34}
{35}
Fml
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
VOTING TIME
Inkitt
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
Rant
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
Epilogue

{32}

9.5K 341 71
By repunzel0313

A/N as promised AKawesomeArabella , Happy birthday xoxo

Chapter {32}
Damon Mortimer:

I picked Aj in my arms and brought Emrys to sit in the kitchen. She was still shaking from what had just happened and Aj was quite upset too. He was still crying and could not be consoled since Jeremy took his favourite blue car with him as he ran away. I wanted to get my hands on that deadbeat piece of shit of a man by my family needed me right now and I was not about to let them down.

"Take a seat baby girl. Let me call some people. I want to secure this place and mine before you move out." Emrys just nodded and sat down staring into space.

I hoisted Aj higher on my hip and placed my head over his and rocked him a little to calm him down before I rang my parents up and Carter to get down here as soon as possible.

My mum arrived first and immediately went to give me a kiss and a hug since I had Aj and then dashed over to Emrys and took her in her arms making her a cup of tea and taking her into her arms trying to calm her down.

I continued making phone calls and trying to get as many things sorted before I got Emrys and Aj back to mine. I was not planning on them moving in so soon. I knew it was bound to happen but I did not want to push Emrys too far because I knew she had her own little routine and had her own way of doing things and having her own place was what worked for her. But with her ex making my life difficult we have to fast forward things to keep both my loves safe.

Suddenly the front door burst open with my father rushing in and stealing Emrys from my mother and wrapping her in his arms.

"I'm here now princess." was all he said as she broke down in his arms holding onto him for dear life.

We all just stayed there in silence watching the scene unfold in front of us. Mum left the kitchen and took Aj from my arms and went to sit with him on the sofa.

Dad just held onto Emrys, a sense of relief seemed to wash through him as he held her, calmer now that he knew she safe. In those moments I can see how much I am like him, just holding onto Emrys and Aj knowing they were safe just made me so much calmer and made me think clearly. I could see that hugging Emrys had the same effect on him as it did on me.

He pulled away from her and cupped her cheeks frowning as he saw her cut lip and the small gash on her forehead as he wiped away the tears from under her eyes. Emrys continued hiccuping and looking at Asher with tear stricken cheeks.

He took her back into his arms and rocked her side to side. She needed a dad at this moment because there was only so much I could do. All I wanted to kill that bastard Jeremy and get my baby and son safe in my house where no one could get to them.

Soon after Paul arrived and made a huge scene and got overprotective of Emrys and cleaned up all her cuts and bruises and got her to change clothes and made her some food completely kicking my mother out the kitchen nearly making him get stabbed with a knife.

Dad and he played at who could be the best dad and stayed glued to Emrys not even letting me approach her. Dad then shifted his attention to Aj who wanted to get to his mother and got some cuddles with him leading Aj to fall asleep making packing things up a lot easier.

I was putting the last things into the car making a mental note to get the rest with a bigger van tomorrow. The car ride was silent, Emrys was just starring out in space and Aj was fast asleep in the back. My dad and mum were in one car following behind us and Paul was in another.

I got to my place letting Rhys take Aj to bed in his room. After a lot of convincing, I managed to get my parents and Paul out of the house and let us breathe a little. One overprotective father is one thing but two is too much. Both men were very adamant on staying the night but Mum pinched their ears and had to drag them out of the house.

I let out a sigh and took my jacket off taking a seat on the sofa and ran a hand through my hair then down my face. I heard the pitter patter of soft feet on the hardwood floor of the living room followed by a soft sigh and my little Emrys flopping on the sofa beside me. She scooted closer to my body and laid her head on the top of my shoulder and curled herself to my side. I opened my arms to her and let her come closer to me allowing me to wrap my arms around her body.

"Thank you. For everything," she whispered out giving a small kiss to my chest.

"I said I would always be there baby girl and I meant it. Besides I was going to ask you to move in with me soon so all things just fell into place. Not how I had planned it but I'm just rolling with it. You and that boy being here with me will put my mind at ease a lot more too." I confessed.

"I was wondering how did you know to come over? I thought your meeting would have taken a lot longer." Emrys asked a little confused about how I had gotten to hers at the right time.

"Aj phoned me. I thought you knew." I said.

She pulled away from my chest but was still in my arms, a confused look on her face.

"I had given him my phone but that was only if Jeremy got to him and took him so that if we tracked my phone we could find him. I didn't ever think he would actually use it to phone you," she stated even more in shock and surprise.

"What a smart boy I have." she smiled a little to herself.

All I could think about was how much she was like Uncle Carter. Everyone in the family knew that he was the one to put trackers in jewellery and other things so we can find any one of the family fast in case of a kidnapping or something of the sorts. She was very much her father's daughter.

"He is a good boy. I am so glad he did phone me up because I do not want to know how the outcome would have been."

My mind drifted off the earlier when I got that phone call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to keep an eye on the Irish and Freyah's grandfather. Tagh is getting a group of people together but we all know he will strike soon so I want everyone on the lookout. We still don't know if he is in the states or still in Ireland." dad briefed again.

Kendyn was still taking notes and Wolf continued discussing what he had found out and how Freyah was doing. Kendyn recovered from his injuries pretty quickly but was even more tired because of the new baby girl born in the family.

I was searching for possible locations while being online with Miles who was up in Miami when my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I ignored the first two rings but as it was constantly ringing I decided to take the call outside.

I saw that the caller ID was my baby girl so I quickly took the call only to be met with silence on the other end.

"Emrys?" I asked.

"Daddy?" I heard Aj's little voice on the other end.

"Hey, buddy. Do you have mummy's phone? Is she around?" I questioned a little amused by the situation thinking that Aj had taken his mother's phone without her knowing.

"Daddy, I'm scared."

That one sentence got me ready for action.

"Mama's fighting with some mean man. She said to hide but I don't want to play. I'm scared, daddy. It's too loud." he spoke again.

I could just imagine him covering his ears with his little hands which made me frown.

"Are you at home Aj?" I asked next.

"Yes. Can you come daddy?" his little voice quivering.

"Daddy is on his way okay? I want you to stay where you are and not move. I'm going to stay on the phone and I want you to tell me if there are still yelling okay buddy?"

I went back into the meeting room and left while no one was paying much attention sending a message to Miles saying that I was cutting short our little search session. I got straight into my car, each minute passing by felt like a dagger to my heart as I heard Aj's whimpers each time he heard a loud noise coming from Emrys fighting this man off.

"Mama needs help daddy."

"I know Aj. I'm on my way. I just parked the car." I put the car in park and undid my seat belt and jumped out of the car.

"Do not move from where you are Aj," I warned.

"I pushed my car out to the mean man so that he would leave mummy alone but mummy is yelling even louder now. Daddy, I'm scared." Aj continued.

I silently cursed and ran up the stairs to their apartment taking them two steps at a time.

I ran up to the door and saw that it was broken into. My heart race beating even more. I took the phone away from my ear but not before telling Aj to stay put and that I had arrived.

"Emrys?" I called out.

I walked into the living room slowly and took my gun out ready to shoot anyone.

"Emrys?" I called out again walking closer to where I could hear the commotion from.

I made my way to the corridor and saw my Sunshine just stood there, staring in direction of her bedroom door.

"Emrys?" I whispered making her turn around and collapse to the floor.

And the rest is history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm just glad I got to you both in time." I kissed the tip of Emrys' nose making her scrunch her face up in the most adorable way.

"I love you," Rhys said staring straight into my eyes.

"I love you to Sunshine. So bloody much." I crashed my lips to her making sure not to go to hard and open her cut lip again but I need that contact with her.

It feels like years since I have kissed her like this and god did I miss those lips.

"Now let's get this sweet little arse to bed." I patted her bum making her groan.

"I don't want to go to bed yet. I'm not tired," she spoke with a yawn at the end.

"Sure you aren't. Come on, bed. It's been a long day." I patted her arse again but she just held onto me and nuzzled her head further into my chest.

"Fine," I said and lifted her up into my arms making her squeal and wrap her legs around my waist.

"Damon!" she whisper-yelled in my ear giving my chest a light slap.

"I said bed," I spoke as I threw her on our bed.

"Whatever you say Daddy." she teased giving a sultry smile.

"Don't start with that Sunshine because you are not ready to see how it will end up," I growled, her smirk starting to get to me.

"Why not daddy?" she pouted and lifted herself up on her elbows looking straight at me with her blue eyes.

"Emrys stop. You are bruised and I do not want to add some more on your body." I clenched my fists.

"Why not? You didn't seem the mind when we did it the first time. I liked it rough." she teased again.

This woman is full of surprises.

"Emrys, no. I said bed. This has been a long and emotional day." I sternly told her.

"Fine." she sighed and rolled herself into the quilt.

Five minutes later she was out like a light. I smiled down at her sleeping form and got myself ready for bed laying next to her pulling her back into my arms once more.

____________________________

Hello my loves!

"Guns and Roses" is finally published on Amazon!!!!!

GO GET A COPY NOW!!!!!

Aj saved the day by calling Damon.

He even tried to help Emrys out with his car

Thoughts? predictions?

Fav bits?

Who do you think will be more a dad for Emrys? Paul or Asher?

Also, updates will take longer as I am entering exam periods and I am just a very busy person in general so you will have to bear with me on this one.

until next time

xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 10.2K 37
This is about a 17 year old Nicole Argent who moved with her mom after her dad died. While with her new friend Jennifer at the duck pond they get kid...
4M 77.9K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
597K 11.6K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...
134K 3.3K 52
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...