Jealousy Makes You Nasty

By Sammipott

Charlotte was always content not being a stereotypical popular girl, and thank god she had friends who would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Bonus Christmas Chapter
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59.5
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Two Spin-Offs, A Standalone & An All-New Series!! (Revised)
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter: Insecure
Olivia Flashback "That was one time!"
Summer Moments: Paint
Summer Moment: The Zoo
Forever Mine (Hayes Parents Story) Happening!!

Chapter 52

84.7K 2.9K 1K
By Sammipott

Unedited!

Bit of a chill chapter since I had writer's block for this one...

Don't forget to leave a like and comment, I love to hear from you!

|| ** || ** ||

It's Friday after school and we're all sitting on the driveway, drawing with chalk. Maddie had informed us all as soon as we had gotten home that we are no longer allowed to talk about Rosie, one of her friends from school, because she wouldn't share her chocolate bar, after Maddie had already shared her chips. Safe to say the bitch is dead to us.

"I mean, who breaks a pinky promise?" Maddie throws her hands up in the air in frustration, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Mads, girl, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life," Sebastian tells her with a snap of his fingers, before going back to his chalk drawing.

"Don't worry Maddie, she'll be off the list for future birthday parties," Tessa says barely keeping her laughter quiet.

"Bass, what is that?" Maddie walks over to Sebastian, purple chalk covering her arms up to her elbows, and leans her head-on top of his head as he sits on the drive.

"It's a crocodile, obviously," he huffs, drawing lines with the green chalk.

She tilts her head to the side and closes one eye, "Are you sure?"

He looks at her offended, "Yes I'm sure! Look, there's its tail and that is its snout, not that you know what that is because you're basically a toddler," he mumbles, still pouting at her insult.

"I am not a toddler, and I know what a snout is!" she yells back, shoving his shoulder in a huff.

He chuckles at her drama and looks over at me with a grimace, "She's going to be the worst teenager, ever."

I nod with a laugh as I continue to color in my rainbow, Sophie grins as she draws her butterfly and Tessa... "T, is that a clown riding a skateboard?" I ask her confused as to what I'm looking at with wide eyes.

"Yup, Soph, throw me that red," she grins proudly, catching the red chalk with one hand.

"Damn, that's pretty good," I praise her. Sebastian sticks his tongue out at her childishly, but he quickly regrets that decision as she grabs it and pulls it. I lean back in disgust as Sophie lets out a loud 'Ew!'

"Ow, ow, ow!" He tries to yell but his words are garbled. She lets go after a few seconds and wipes her fingers on Maddie, making her squeal and run away, grossed out. "You're disgusting, that hurt!"

"Shame," she shrugs and carries on drawing.

"You just put chalk on my tongue!" He yells, grabbing the bottom of his t-shirt, and wiping his tongue on it.

"Sucks to be you," she replies uninterested.

"You are so gross," Sophie whispers to her with a horrified expression.

We hear a loud rumble coming from the street and see Olivia's dads' car cruising up the driveway and stops behind my car. Olivia hops out the car with her overnight bag, saying a quick goodbye to her dad as he backs down the driveway with a wave and a honk of his horn.

"He working tonight?" I ask absentmindedly.

"Yup, all weekend, so you're stuck with me," she grins, leaning down giving me an awkward hug and kiss on the cheek since I'm still sitting down.

Olivia sits down next to me and looks over our artwork as Sebastian smiles proudly, "What the hell is that?"

He scoffs, "It's a crocodile, babe," he looks at her with a hurt expression.

"Are you sure? Usually it works when you tilt your head and close an eye but doing that makes it look worse, if that's possible," she tilts her head from side to side, closing each eye trying to envision his crocodile.

"Rude! Because you said that, you don't get a hello kiss," Sebastian taunts with a smirk.

I lean over and kiss her cheek loudly, "I'm all good, babe, thanks though," she winks at him playfully as he pouts, looking away and crossing his arms like a child. We call out to him a few times, our laughs making his ears turn red.

I nudge her gently, nodding my head in Sebastian's direction, telling her to go over to comfort the pouty sap and she chuckles, crawling over to him as he faces the other way. Tessa fake gags forcing Sophie and I to smother our laughs.

"I'm sorry, baby," Olivia leans forward, putting her hands over his shoulders and hugging his back to her.

"My crocodile looks great," he replies, turning his head away from her.

"It looks fantastic, you did a great job," she tells him softly, resting her head on his shoulder. Tessa laughs loudly, and I shove her over and sit on her. Sophie puts her hands over Tessa's mouth, stopping her laughter. "The gravel is hurting my knees, just by the way."

He moves his arm in a way where his hand is on her back and he pulls her in front of him, placing her sideways on his lap. Damn, that was smooth. I look over at Sophie and her lips are pursed as she nods slowly, impressed. "Do I get to kiss you now?"

"Do you ever have to ask?" She smiles up at him and he leans down, kissing her slowly.

"All right, that's our cue to leave," Sophie says, standing up and brushing her hands together, trying to get rid of the chalk.

"He is such a sap," Tessa mumbles rolling her eyes.

"It's adorable and you know it," Sophie taps the top of Tessa's head.

"Yeah, sickeningly adorable, I mean we're talking about the biggest shit-causers in the whole school dating, think of the potential. They could rule the school if they wanted to, and look at them, wasting it," she looks at them cuddling on the driveway with a disappointed frown.

"You're going to take over the world one day, Tess," I tell her with a grin.

"Oh, I plan on it, and Maddie is going to be my campaign manager, that child can get anyone to do anything."

**************************

"Honey, can I talk to you quickly?" My mom knocks on my open bedroom door. I sit up on my bed and nod for her to come in.

"Hey, mom, how was your day?"

"So busy," she replies falling onto my bed next to me, "I had to do surgery on this man today and his wife kept death staring me, like what, honey? I can't pay attention to your jealous ass because I'm too busy cutting open your husband, chill," she rolls her eyes dramatically.

"Sounds like fun," I giggle, lying down next to her.

"Where's Liv?" she asks sitting up against my headboard.

"She's watching a movie with the girls in the living room," I reply.

She runs her hand through my hair softly, "I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you about Columbia."

"Thanks mom," I lean into her when I hear a sniffle, I lean back quickly, "Mom, don't cry!"

"I'm not crying, don't look at me," she pushes my head away from her with a laugh. She wipes her eyes and smiles brightly at me and I shake my head in amusement. "I also wanted to talk about this weekend, and before you freak out on me, let me explain." She looks at me sternly and I sit up with a curious expression.

"We've been invited to the Wards house this weekend-, don't look at me like that!" she points a finger at the immediate frown on my face. "He got into Vanderbilt, as long as this season goes well for him, I guess."

"That's great, good for him," I reply, sitting up straight, indifferent.

She raises an eyebrow at me, "Uh-huh, that's what I thought too."

"So, you and dad are going there and you want me to babysit? Sounds like a great idea!" I reply enthusiastically, knowing exactly what is coming next.

"Uh no, we're all going," she motions to me as well and I feel my body deflate.

"Mom..."

"I know you're upset, Honey, but Katherine and Gabriel have become close friends of ours and I know you can't stand Nathan but you introduced us to him and it's basically your fault we ever met them," she rushes out to explain her thoughts.

I give her a flat expression, "Wow, great parenting, mom. Blame the child for becoming friends with her ex-boyfriend's parents."

"Char, dating sucks, it's a fact. Dating in high school, sucks even more," she places her hands on my shoulder, and I'm wondering where she's going with this. "I know you're hurting, and you have every right to be mad at him, given the situation. But you can't stay in this moping phase, we've given you almost a month to sulk but now it's time to fix your hair and makeup, and kick some ass. We're going to that dinner and you are going to show off that you are going to freaking Columbia University."

"You just want to go so you can brag about me getting into Columbia, don't you?" I ask with an accusing look, crossing my arms.

"You see how you got in? You're so smart!" She pats my head softly, standing up. "You do know that your father and I both went to Columbia University to get our undergraduate? We decided when Harry started looking at schools that we weren't going to be those parents that try to send their kids to their alma mater," she brushes a piece of hair behind my shoulder, "We are so proud of you Honey."

Footsteps come running down the hallway and I see Sebastian standing in my doorway, panting. I scream and cover my eyes.

"Where are your pants?" Mom demands with a sigh.

"Not important-."

"I disagree," I raise my hand in the air, "And were those cartoons on your boxer briefs?"

"Sebastian we've had this conversation before, if you insist on walking around in your undies, wear the loose ones!" Mom starts off calms but ends up yelling at him, hoping to get the point across.

"I know, but this couldn't wait, did you realize that my name and last name initials spell 'SH'? Get it? Sh! Did you know that?" He asks, crossing his arms over his bare torso.

"Who cares about yours? Mine is OG, I am literally the OG, deal with it," Olivia shrugs walking into my bedroom with a smirk on her face.

Mom looks at me with a 'What can you do?' expression, "This is why I want to brag about you getting into Columbia, because this is what I have to look forward to next year," she points at Sebastian, pats him on the head. As she moves past him out of the room she mumbles, "At least there's two of you, there's still hope for Soph."

"Hurtful!" Sebastian yells at her back.

"And I love you so much, my handsome boy!"

|| ** || ** ||

Favorite TV show? Brooklyn Nine-Nine all the way for me!!

Have a great weekend!!

Until next time,

Sammipott xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 17.2K 35
Tessa Hayes has always had to live in the shadows of her older siblings. Now that they're out of the house and off to college she's free to act out a...
35.8K 1K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
228K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
36.2K 371 10
Kate Penate just found out her crush is dating her best friend and for some reason she just can't get over him. In order to save her friendship and h...