Her Damon | 4 | [COMPLETED]

By repunzel0313

After Rose and Kendyn, Wolf and Freyah, it's finally time for Damon. The Mortimer is back in business and th... More

disclaimer
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
Sorry...
{21}
{22}
{23}
Mortimer family tree
{24}
{25}
A/N
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
FICTION AWARDS
{33}
{34}
{35}
Fml
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
VOTING TIME
Inkitt
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
Rant
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
Epilogue

{10}

13.5K 426 76
By repunzel0313

Emrys Belle:

"Aj it's time to go," I yelled from my room door getting all of my things ready for this weekend.

Aj and I were going back to New Jersey this weekend. Mia wanted me to come over with Aj for the last night in the old house before it was gone for good. Mother let us have a sleepover and left us with the essentials we needed for the weekend.

Damon has been coming to the house every evening for dinner and slowly it's becoming a routine that Aj is getting used to. It's scary but a good kind of scary. The only thing I worry about is if Damon and I don't work out and Aj gets attached.

Damon and I have not had a repeat of the bathtub situation since it happened. I've been busy at the hospital and coming back home tired because of the operations I have been doing, the lessons at Uni, studying for exams and running Aj back and forth from daycare and having a social/ love life with Damon. I love what I doing but I am just so tired so this weekend away will hopefully all will go well.

I got out with the bags and saw Aj standing by the door waiting for me.

----------------

I arrived at the house and parked the car as usual. Entering this house was getting more and more difficult but I needed the break from New-York life and my sister wanted to spend time with me and I couldn't say no to her sweet little face.

Aj ran in the house but stopped dead when there was nothing there. No photos of the perfect family, no comfy sofas, no over expensive ornaments, nothing.

"Mummy." I heard the panic in Aj's voice as he looked around.

I rushed over to him and scooped him in my arms and took him back outside and hugged him on the porch.

"It's ok buddy, grandma is changing house so all her things are gone," I explained to him trying to calm him down.

I knew Mia said it was empty but she didn't tell me to what extent it was empty. She only told me about the small things and that we would still have most of the furniture like the sofas and chairs.

"I don't like it." Aj cried and nuzzled closer to me.

"I know baba. I know. Mummy's sorry."

We stayed outside for a while until he calmed down. Once that was done I put him back on the floor and walked him all around the house to show him that he was going to be alright. The only room that was still more or less furnished was Mia's and my mother's office room.

"See baba, it's ok. It's still the same house." I reasoned with him.

Soon Mia was back from school and I decided to tell her off for not giving me the heads up about how the house actually was.

I let her get settled in and say hello to her nephew who had no interest in her whatsoever. I followed her to the kitchen where she opened the fridge and take out a single bottle of water before parking her butt on the kitchen counter since there were no more bar chairs.

"You could have told me that there would be nothing when we came in! You told me over the phone that there would still be most of the furniture and here I come and find it bare of everything. Aj had a mini panic attack because it had changed so much, he was fine when I told him that mum's furniture would still be there but of course, that did not turn out as I had thought it was." I snapped gaining her attention.

Her eyes went wide in guilt and she cast her gaze to her hands.

"Dad got the movers to clear out the house before you came. It wasn't supposed to happen but there was an opening so he took it." Mia confessed.

"Of course he did." I scoffed.

"I hope you realise that he is doing that because he didn't want me to come to stay here, the only rooms that have not been touched are your old room and mum's office," I warned her.

She hung her head even more and nodded.

"Steven didn't get the movers to do those rooms because he knew that you would still be using them." I rolled my eyes and paced the floor.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. Let's not continue with this because I will get mad and it's not fair on you." I took a deep breath in and smiled her way.

"I'm sure there are still some air mattresses somewhere if they are still here and we can sleep in the living room while Aj takes your room. How does that sound?" I proposed.

Mia's eyes lit up and nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Could we have pizza for dinner?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes, we can." I laughed at her excitement.

---------------

We managed to find the air mattresses and built ourselves a really comfortable fortress with all the pillows and throws from Mia's room that we could find. Aj had fallen asleep after our pizza dinner.

I had changed into some pyjama shorts and a loose tank top and some fluffy socks. Mia was in something similar but she had a cardigan on and wrapped herself in her blanket.

It was nice to spend time with my little sister, she was only sixteen and even though she loved hanging with her friends but when it came to Family she would ditch them to hang with me.

We decided to watch 'the shining' on her laptop, the house was dark, the only light coming from the screen, even the weather had changed drastically and a storm was creating havoc outside. I was still munching on the leftover pizza, Mia was sat next to me hiding her face with her hands. We were coming to the moment where the main character Johnny was breaking the door and putting his face in it. At the same moment, there was a noise coming from the outside, the lightning breaking through the sky. The door started to bang as if it was Johnny at the door.

On reflex, Mia and I yelled as if we were being murdered. The front door burst open letting in the cold from the outside, a tall figure standing at the door. Mia was still screaming and gripping me in fear.

The tall figure stepped into the house a little to get out of the rain. Lightning struck again and the strangers face lit up with it.

"Damon?" I asked standing up.

The figure stopped looking around the room and once his eyes landed on me he rushed over to me and hugged the living daylights out of me.

"Oh god you are ok," he whispered and pulled away cupping my cheeks to see if I was hurt.

"Damon, what's the matter?" I questioned next, his behaviour not sitting well with me.

He kissed my forehead and walked off to turn the light on and close the door. I heard him put the lock on and rush around the whole bottom floor, checking all other exits and windows making sure they were locked.

Suddenly he stopped making me crash into his back. He turned around and cupped my cheeks again.

"Where's Aj?" he demanded rather than asked.

"Upstairs." I breathed out picking up on his mood and started to get scared.

He dashed up the stairs and looked in all the rooms checking the windows until he found where Aj was sleeping. The room was dark and the curtains were drawn, I was actually surprised that Aj had slept through all the screaming.

I waited at the door for Damon to check whatever he felt like he should. Once he came out of the room, he closed the door and I ambushed him. I took his hand and dragged him into my mother's office.

"What the hell is going on Damon? How did you find me?" The storm was still going strong, only then did I realise that Damon was soaking wet.

"I wanted to make sure you were safe." was his short reply.

"Damon I know there's something going on. Tell me." I demanded, crossing my arms over my chest.

The floorboards creaked, alerted Damon pushed me behind him and got his gun out, stalking slowly towards the door. My eyes went wide at the weapon, fear consuming my body.

What the fuck was going on?

The noise was heard again, in a slick move he opened the door and aimed his gun only to find my sister on the other side eavesdropping.

"DAMON!" I yelled and pushed his arm down so that he wouldn't shoot Mia.

"Don't ever do that again." he turned to me with gritted teeth.

"What the hell is going on here! Tell me, Damon, you are scaring me." I confessed.

Mia just stood there shocked from having a gun pointed at her face.

Damon sighed and tucked his gun away in his pantsuit, he ran a hand through his hair before dropping it by his side.

"Someone made threats. I had to make sure you and Aj were safe. I didn't find you at your apartment then I remembered you were coming here this weekend and I just had to be sure you were safe." he grabbed me by my hips and drew me closer to him.

"Who made those threats Damon?" I asked softly.

"No one important." he shot back.

"Right, I'm going to leave you two to it." Mia tried to slip away clearly feeling the tension rising in the room.

"Park it, Mia." I snapped my eyes never leaving Damon's warm brown ones.

"Were those threats directed towards Aj and I?" was my next question.

Damon clenched his jaw and held me tighter.

"Answer me." I pushed.

"Indirectly, but yes." he gave up sighing.

"When were you going to tell me this?" I continued keeping my arms crossed.

He leaned his forehead on mine making our noses touch.

"I didn't need to because I knew I could keep you safe. The threat didn't name you and Aj precisely, but since I have gotten attached you are direct targets. But I will never let anything happen to either of you, ever." he breathed against my lips, his words making me believe him.

"Can I leave now? I don't really want to see my sister bang a good looking stranger." Mia whined.

I pulled away from Damon but he kept me in his arms.

"Mia, this is Damon. Damon this is my little sister Mia. He is the guy I was talking to you about earlier." I blushed lightly feeling really awkward that after all the excitement and fear of his arrival that I totally forgot the situation at hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mia." Damon put his hand out for her to shake.

"Pleasure." she grinned back.

I clapped my hands and shooed her out of the office.

"We need to get you out of these clothes before you get ill." I took his hand and led him to the bathroom to get him out of the wet clothes and let him take a hot shower.

He told me he had a bag of stuff in his car that I went to get, braving the cold weather and rain. I gave him the bag, trying not to drool seeing as he was only wearing a towel around his waist.

I shot down the stairs after making sure that Aj was ok and still asleep. Mia was sitting on the kitchen counter kicking her legs and texting as the teenager she is. When she heard me approach she put her phone down and wiggled her eyebrows.

"So, when were you going to tell me that Aj's future daddy was that hot?"

"Don't call him that. And he's too old for you so don't call him hot, it's weird." I grimaced.

"Fine, but he sure is overprotective. And what's with the gun? Like hello! I know this is America but that's not really reassuring you know." Mia over dramatised.

"Let it go, Mia. He has his reasons to be like that. As long as I feel safe with him and Aj is ok with all this then I will continue seeing him." I honestly told her.

"Fine, but just be careful." She hopped off the counter to give me a hug.

"Goodnight," she called over her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To stay in my room, I'm going to leave you with your hunk. And no sex while I'm in this house," she warned pointing a finger at me.

"I promise we will be good." I laughed along with her.

Soon Damon came back into the living room, I only knew this because he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest.

"Sorry for interrupting your sister time. I just needed to know that you were safe," he whispered in my ear while kissing up and down my neck.

"It's ok, I'm kind of glad you are here if I'm honest." I leaned back into him letting him rock us from side to side.

"Are you know?" he teased.

"I am. You know Aj is not the only one that needs a routine. I have gotten used to having you at the house every evening." I smiled up at him.

"Well I'll be damned if I broke with routine." he kissed my cheek.

We brought the two air mattresses together and made a makeshift bed. This was the first time I was actually going to sleep with Damon in the same bed as me. I felt like I was I back in high school during my first ever sleepover with boys in the same beds as us girls.

I patted my pillow and laid my head down facing Damon. He kissed my nose and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest.

I cuddled up to him and fell into a blissful sleep, feeling safe and protected.

_____________________

Who do you think sent Damon threats?

How will their relationship grow?

what will happen in Jersey during this weekend?

Thoughts? Predictions?

don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, READ AND SHARE!!!

xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 4.1K 69
(Book #4 in the series) (Can be read as a stand-alone) HER A mystery. So very complicated. An enigma. A puzzle with so many missing pieces. Ad...
597K 11.7K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...
1.1M 27.1K 45
UNDER EDITING "Listen May" Ace said with a pleading voice. "No Ace! You listen, I was not the one who ended our relationship! I was not the one who d...
4M 77.9K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...