Jealousy Makes You Nasty

By Sammipott

Charlotte was always content not being a stereotypical popular girl, and thank god she had friends who would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Bonus Christmas Chapter
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59.5
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Two Spin-Offs, A Standalone & An All-New Series!! (Revised)
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter: Insecure
Olivia Flashback "That was one time!"
Summer Moments: Paint
Summer Moment: The Zoo
Forever Mine (Hayes Parents Story) Happening!!

Chapter 30

116K 3.7K 1K
By Sammipott

Hey Everyone! Don't forget to leave a like & comment, I love to hear from all of you!

Edited in a rush!

If anyone wants to send in any banners or covers, feel free! I would love to see what you come up with! My email is sammipott@gmail.com

This song is my jam at the moment :D

|| ** || ** ||

"So, you're going mini-golfing? Is that the best idea when you're both so competitive?" Courtney asks as she ruffles through my closet, looking for an outfit for me to wear.

"Can I just say how crazy it is that Nathan asked you out?" Olivia asks with a smirk, lying on my bed reading her phone.

"Crazy good or crazy bad?" I ask worried, looking over at her as I stand next to Courtney in my closet. I wring my fingers together nervous for this whole night.

"Crazy good, calm your tits," she laughs loudly, "I mean we're not even popular," Courtney scoffs out a 'speak for yourself' but Olivia just carries on talking, "I mean first Chase, now Nathan, both captains of their baseball teams, damn you're good," Olivia nods her head proud.

"Shut up, I don't care that Nathan is captain, he's just a great guy, and I want to get to know him more," I tell them grabbing the outfit Courtney has chosen out of her hands, and walk over to the bathroom to change.

"I think you two would be really cute together," Quinn pipes up from the chair next to my desk, reading a book she had brought with her.

"Okay but what about Summer? She may just be a family friend to him but I'm still suspicious," Courtney says from my bedroom while I change.

"I know what you mean but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, we've already discovered that he's not a douchebag," I remind everyone as I walk out of the bathroom with my flowy tank top and my favorite skinny jeans.

"And if anything happens, I can call my guy," Olivia walks over to my vanity and winks in the mirror, touching up her makeup.

"Olivia, seriously, stop with this whole creepy mafia gu-," Courtney starts ranting but I cut her off quickly.

"Hold up, if we have to deal with Summer, I'm keeping my options open. Liv, keep the guy on speed dial," I smile slyly and finish brushing out my hair in front of the vanity Olivia is sitting at. The girls laugh loudly.

"Lottie, can I borrow your white converse? Mine looks like I ran through a mud puddle," Sophie knocks on my bedroom door, walking in.

"Yeah in my closet," I smile twirling around for Sophie.

"Cute! Love the look," Sophie grins shuffling through my shoes piled on the floor in the corner of my closet.

Olivia walks over to my Bluetooth speaker, turning it on and blasting Your Side of the Bed by Loote. She picks up my bottle of deodorant and uses it as a microphone, dancing around the room. I shimmy over towards her, dancing around my room until the pre-chorus hits and we freeze trying to act seductively with exaggerated hair flicks and winks thrown at the other girls, who don't even try to conceal their laughter. Quinn is giggling into her book, rolling her eyes; Courtney is holding her phone in our direction, no doubt recording Olivia and I acting like a bunch of fools. I love these girls. The chorus starts and all five of us scream the lyrics, dancing around my room just having fun.

When the song finishes, I take the deodorant from Olivia's hands and spray some on me, since I got a little sweaty from jumping around. The doorbell rings shortly after we've calmed down and my eyes go wide as I stare at the girls.

Olivia bolts out of the room and runs down the stairs trying to get to the door first.

"Olivia, don't embarrass me!" I yell, grabbing my shoes, and run down the stairs after Olivia, the girls trailing close behind me.

She's already at the door, holding it open for Nathan who is laughing loudly at whatever she just said. Shit shit shit.

"If the last two people on earth were us, I would have no problem repopulating it with you," Olivia flirts with such a stupid smirk on her face that I can't even hold in my laughter. Nathan's chuckles slowly fade out when he notices me standing on the last step of the stairs, watching him. Olivia steps back and closes the door behind him.

He clears his throat and walks closer to me, and I almost reach his height since I'm a step higher than him right now. "Hey, you look great," he smiles scratching the back of his neck. He's nervous, at least that makes two of us.

"Hi, so do you," I grin looking over his black jeans and gray V-neck shirt. Man, he looks good.

"Are you checking me out?" Nathan smirks as my head shoots up to look him in the eye.

"No!" I shout placing my hands over my cheeks that are starting to feel warm.

"You were totally checking me out," he laughs with a wink, "That's okay, when you weren't paying attention I was checking you out too." My blush deepens. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, I just need to put on my shoes," I show him the converse I'm holding in my hands. "It was either I come down with just socks on, or you get to listen to more of Olivia's pickup lines," I laugh sitting on the stairs and shoving my shoes on.

"That makes sense, and I appreciate you," Nathan smiles.

I stand up and he grabs my hand, walking us over to the front door. I stare at our intertwined hands, okay this is happening. I guess having a crush on someone for the past 3 years can work out in the end. I look back over my shoulder at the girls and see them all giving me thumbs up with Olivia adding in a crude gesture to top it off. I roll my eyes and blow them a kiss, letting the door close behind me.

"So, mini-golf?" I ask looking up at him. Suddenly he looks nervous.

"Was that lame? That I suggested something so cheesy?" He asks opening the car door for me. Gentleman, swoon.

"No, I thought it was a great idea, I love mini-golf, promise," I smile up at him slowly climbing into the car.

**********

"Don't distract me!" I yell, laughing at Nathan who is standing halfway down the course that we're on with a dorky smile on his face as he balances on the plastic tiger positioned on the middle of the course.

"You said I couldn't stand behind you anymore because I was too distracting there, now I'm in front of you and I'm too distracting here, make up your mind, woman!" Nathan laughs slightly tipping to one side and almost falls off the tiger.

"That's because you kept singing Eye of the Tiger every time I took a shot," I complain not even trying to hide my laughter.

"You're the one that started humming it," he points his golf club at me accusingly. Okay, guilty.

"Shush and let me take my turn already," I giggle not denying his accusation; and position myself to hit the ball. I swing it slightly to the right and it completely bypasses the tiger and lands straight in the hole. "Fuck yes, hole-in-one baby!" I cheer jumping on the spot.

"Damn, girl! High-five, that was kickass!" He high-fives me, pulling me into a quick squeeze, and I relish at the moment.

I stand to the side and let him take up position to hit his ball; he hits it and it smacks right into the tiger and bounces off, coming to a stop right at his feet.

"What?" He yells gesturing at the ball. He looks over at me and I try and keep the grin off my face but he just huffs and turns away.

"Oh, no I'm sorry," I mumble trying not to giggle, I walk over to him and pat his arm softly.

"It's not funny," he grumbles with a pout, turning his head away from my direction.

I lean up on my tip-toes and kiss his cheek softly, he stands completely still, "I'm sorry for laughing."

"Interference on Course 7!" Nathan shouts and I jump back with fright, giggling the whole time. People look over at us and I swat his arm.

"Stop it, people are looking at us," I start fidgeting with the hem of my tank top nervously.

"Okay, I'm stopping, this is me stopping," Nathan says gently, prying my hands off my tank top and holding them gently. I stop fidgeting and stare at him. "You know, you fidget a lot when you're nervous," he speaks gently, rubbing his thumbs on the back of my hands.

"I know, it's a tick that I have when I get nervous, usually I have the urge to clean up messes, but there aren't any messes to clean right now," I chuckle nervously.

"I noticed that a few times before, I just thought you liked to clean."

"Nope, just the nerves," I smile softly.

"So, you're telling me I make you nervous?" He teases picking up his golf club and aiming the ball.

"I didn't say that!" I exclaim as he takes his shot, missing the tiger, and stopping just before the hole.

"But you know it's the truth," he winks at me.

"Shut up and hit the ball," I grumble putting my hands against my heated cheeks.

|| ** || ** ||

It's happening! I hope you all loved this chapter as much as I loved writing it!

So I updated really early because the next week is going to be crazy and I can't guarantee an update, so here's an early one!

Enjoy!!

Sammipott xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.1K 37
We always wanted what we couldn't have. "Tell me you didn't feel anything," he pleaded. It was as if he was begging not to feel anything. How could...
387K 6.5K 31
"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that end. Wouldn't want to be a pain in your...
288K 6.8K 45
We all have secrets. But the question is... What are they? Her father hates her. Her mother's dead. Only option seems to be is to get far away right...
46.2K 437 33
Charlotte has just finished her third year in college with her best friend Lacey, both excited to go back to there hometown for the summer as well as...