Jealousy Makes You Nasty

By Sammipott

Charlotte was always content not being a stereotypical popular girl, and thank god she had friends who would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Bonus Christmas Chapter
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59.5
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Two Spin-Offs, A Standalone & An All-New Series!! (Revised)
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter: Insecure
Olivia Flashback "That was one time!"
Summer Moments: Paint
Summer Moment: The Zoo
Forever Mine (Hayes Parents Story) Happening!!

Chapter 27

109K 3.5K 686
By Sammipott

Don't forget to like & leave a comment! I love to hear from all of you!

If anyone wants to create or send me some covers or artwork or anything please feel free to at sammipott@gmail.com, I would seriously love to see what you guys can make!

|| ** || ** ||

"Daddio, I challenge you to beer pong," Olivia leans on her dads' arm with a grin.

"You'll get your ass kicked mi cielo," Olivia's dad, Johnathan, chuckles at her pout. 'My heaven', something her mom always used to call her when we were younger.

"Are you sure about that, old man?"

"I am the youngest dad here, who're you calling old?" He smirks.

"I don't really think that that idea is appropriate Olivia," Courtney's dad offers up. Once the proper festivities were over with, the other dads took off their jackets and rolled up their sleeves but not Mr Kendrick Easton, no he remained all buttoned up. Buzzkill.

Seeing Courtney and her father standing together really shows the similarities in their appearance. Courtney's father stands tall over six foot, his skin a darker tone to Courtney's while her little brother Kai took more of her mothers genes. But anyway you look at it, she's got his eyes, the same perfectly straight teeth and they clearly let her mother control their clothing choices when around company.

"Well, then how about we make it soda for the kids?" Olivia suggests snapping my attention back to the conversation at hand. Our moms are going to kill us, but it'll be fun!

"Deal," Courtney's dad agrees immediately, moving one of the emptier tables over the grass, away from all the mothers on the patio, so that they don't shut down our fun. Although, my mom would probably join in, to be honest.

"Okay so how are we doing this? Daughters vs Dads?" Courtney asks grabbing a bunch of cups from the side table where all the plates and cutlery had been laid out. I notice that there is one more dad, that I don't recognize than there are girls.

"Oh, I want in on this action!" A woman that looks to be in her mid-twenties rushes over to us, with a bright smile on her face. She has light auburn hair, but it's her green eyes that tell me exactly who she is.

"Sure, we need more girl power here," Olivia smiles at her and starts arranging the cups in order.

"Cool, I'm Carly by the way, I'm Gabriel and Katherine Ward's daughter, you may know my little brother, Nathan?" she points out Nathan who is still standing in the same circle while his friends joke around, laughing loudly.

"I'm Charlotte, I've heard a lot about you, and your daughter Mia is freaking adorable," I gush at her, shaking her hand.

"You're Charlotte? Mia can't stop talking about you, and neither can Nathan if I'm being honest, but you didn't hear that from me," she wriggles her eyebrows at me with a goofy smile on her face.

"That is great information to have, I'm Olivia by the way," Olivia smiles and shakes Carly's outstretched hand.

"Is Mia here?" I ask looking around trying to spot the adorable little girl.

"Yeah, she's running around with the other kids," Carly points over to the little area of the yard where all the kids, about 5 others excluding Mia, are running around trying to tag each other.

"See that little girl in the blue dress? That's Maddie, she's my little sister," I point out Maddie, who is busy grabbing onto Mia's hand trying to get her to run away faster from the little boy chasing them. That's freaking adorable.

"All right ladies, let's kick some ass," Olivia smirks pointing at the five dads standing at the other end of the table.

We nominate Quinn to be the first shot since she's the best at beer pong and will make us look good. Quinn gets the first ball in and we girls cheer loudly, causing people around the yard to look in our direction, Courtney's dad groans but drinks from the cup. Courtney's dad is up next and we all know what's going to happen since Courtney gets her aim from her dad. He misses which makes us cheer again.

We go back and forth for about fifteen minutes when we're down to three cups and they have one left. Turns out that Carly is freakishly good at this game too. We seem to have attracted a small crowd once we had started winning. The dads, in the beginning, were just laughing it off but now that they're so close to losing to their children, they've become more competitive.

I line up to take the final shot, and everyone quietens around me. Olivia massages my shoulders behind me, giving me words of encouragement. Basically, 'you better fucking win this, so I can brag about it in front of my dad'.

I throw the ping pong ball and I imagine everyone holding their breaths the same way I do. The pressure releases me as the ball lands in the last cup, and silence ensues. A second later everyone is cheering and Olivia squeezes me from behind, while I laugh and cheer along.

"We are the champions!" Olivia screams victoriously, causing another round of cheers from the crowd around us.

Our dads sulk but start cleaning up the messy cups anyway.

"Okay, okay," Carly shushed everyone around us, which was only about twenty people, "Since we won, you have to keep the mothers entertained for the rest of the night in the house, so we can all finally chill," Carly concluded, getting excited murmurs from the teenagers and young adults around us. The children are already watching movies in Courtney's home theater basement, so there's nothing to worry about with them.

"Fine," My dad concedes with a small smile, leading them all back up onto the porch. Cheers erupt around us again. You would think we had all just won the lottery or something.

"My sister made the winning shot, that's so boss!" Sebastian pushes through everyone and picks me up, swinging me around. "No more rents for the rest of the night!"

I look around and see people taking off their sweaters and uncomfortable shoes. Someone turns off the classical music that was playing and turns it on to more upbeat music.

"That was genius, Carly!" Olivia practically shouts at Carly.

"Thanks, you learn a thing or two when you become a functional adult," Carly shrugs with a grin.

"Good thinking, sis," Nathan comes up to us and gives Carly a one-armed hug.

"Well, if it wasn't for Charlotte over here for making that winning shot for us," she winks at me and I blush slightly. "Alright kiddos, I got you your freedom, now I need to check on my baby," Carly wonders off in the direction of the backdoor basement.

"Good job Char," he grins widely, lifting his drink in the air in congrats. I blush again and nod my head in thanks with a stupid grin on my face. Olivia nudges me with a wink and I shove her arm, silently telling her to knock it off.

"Nate! Oh my god, how are you? How was your summer? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," Summer Price walks over to Nathan with an exaggerated smile on her face. What the fuck is she doing here? God, I can't stand her.

"Hey Sum, how have you been? How was Europe?" Nathan hugs her tightly and I look over at Olivia, who notices the uncomfortable look on my face, her eyes moving to Nathan and Summer, and back to me again. She saunters over casually.

"It was amazing! Your family must come with us next time we go," she grins grabbing his hand.

"Char, Court, needs our help with something inside," Olivia grabs my arm and starts pulling me away, completely ignoring Nathan and Summer who stare at us as I practically sprint away.

"Summer Price, seriously? What the hell is she doing here?" I ask Courtney as I walk into the empty kitchen excluding Quinn who is grabbing snacks.

"How the hell should I know? Our parents are most likely friends, why does it matter?" Courtney shrugs throwing the empty chip packets in the trashcan.

"Why does it matter? Because she is the devil reincarnate, that's why!" I whisper-yell at her.

"She's not that bad," Quinn laughs at my comments.

"Did we all forget that she was the one who hid all my clothes after gym class last year?" I argue back, remembering the most embarrassing moment of my whole school life. I had to sneak through the whole athletics department in a towel just to find some extra clothes but someone had gotten a picture of me wandering the hallway.

"Nobody knew it was you, though," Courtney replies.

"I knew it was me! That's bad enough!"

"Are you just rehashing what happened last year because she's flirting with Nathan, as we speak?" Olivia pipes up for the first time since we walked inside.

"W-what? No, just seeing her face pisses me off," I cross my arms and pout, internally thinking about what Olivia is implying.

"Mmhm, sure, makes total sense. It's not like your pining after Nate or anything," Olivia shrugs indifferently with a smirk on her face.

"I am not pining after Nathan," I glare at her.

"But you like him," Olivia eggs on.

"I never said that."

"You didn't have to, Char. We're your best friends, do you honestly think we don't know you by now?" Courtney stands next to Olivia with a smile.

"I hate you guys," I mumble defeated.

|| ** || ** ||

Hey Everyone!! I hope your weekend was awesome!

Looks like someone is a little jealous of Summer...

Next chapter is going to be hectic!!

Enjoy,

Sammipott xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401 16 8
π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’Άπ“π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ά π‘…π‘œπ’Ήπ“‡π’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ‘’π“ Her last name was a curse she thought. Everywhere she went someone would recognise her or scream her name in hope...
118K 2.1K 37
We always wanted what we couldn't have. "Tell me you didn't feel anything," he pleaded. It was as if he was begging not to feel anything. How could...
182K 7.2K 31
Kayla Ryans tries to maintain control in all aspects of her life and avoids relationships at all costs. When she signs up for a Co-ed Summer Beach Vo...
379 83 25
Charlotte had everything anyone ever wanted: amazing grades,amazing friends,cute personality and she is really pretty too! In fact she is the most po...